In Fighter Pilot: The Pacific War, you will take command of your SBD Dauntless dive bomber to support your troops, on land, in the air or at sea.
After a devastating blow to the US Navy at Pearl Harbour in World War II, you will take part in the American struggle to defeat the Empire of Japan by fighting in the most important battles of the Pacific War.
To secure the victory of your courageous ground forces, they rely on your initiative and precise bombing attacks to give them the firepower to overcome the enemy. However, anti-aircraft fire and enemy fighters will try stop you at all cost. At the end of the day, only the most skilled and dedicated fighter pilots will be left in the sky.
To prove once and for all that you are best fighter pilot ace in the world you can also upload your battle scores to the international hosted leaderboards. With thousands of active players it will become one intense competition to see who is the best!
All this is and more is waiting for you. Strap in and get ready for the flight of your life!
=== Key Features of the game ===
- Choose from various weapons such as heavy, light or cluster bombs, rockets and torpedoes.
- Enjoy a variety of operations, including fleet to fleet combat, landing and defence battles or sole aircraft dogfights for intense fun.
- Witness powerful battles with over 300 objects fighting at the same time!
- Enjoy an extensive soundtrack while composing a symphony of destruction, with the extra functionality to add your own music to the game soundtrack.
- Compete globally with thousands of other players for the best highscore in each mission
- 4 levels of difficulty to make it interesting to the novice and the toughened veterans
=== What you get in the Unlocked Version ===
* Access to all the 16 missions of the game, plus historical information on the Pacific War.
* The complete soundtrack, a total of 6 different songs, with each being longer than 3 minutes!
* Higher quality graphics
* At least 8+ hours of intense Action
=== Campaign and Mission breakdown ===
1942 - Solomon Islands Campaign
• Battle of The Coral Sea (Naval Battle)
• Battle of Guadalcanal: Pre-Bombardment (Bombing Battle)
• Battle of Guadalcanal: Taking Lunga Point (Amphibious Landing Battle)
• Battle of Guadalcanal: Defending Henderson Field (Defenses Battle)
1943 - Gilbert Islands Campaign
• Battle of Bismarck Sea (Naval Battle)
• Operation Vengeance - The hunt for Isoroku Yamamoto (Massive Air Battle)
• Battle of Tarawa (Amphibious Landing Battle)
• Operation Hailstone - The airstrike on Truk Island (Bombing Battle)
1944 - Mariana Islands Campaign
• Battle of Saipan (Amphibious Landing Battle)
• Battle of the Philippine Sea: The Raid (Massive Air Battle)
• Battle of the Philippine Sea: The Counterattack (Naval Battle)
• Return to Guam (Amphibious Landing Battle)
1945 - Volcano and Ryukyu Island Campaign
• Battle of Iwo Jima: Capturing Mount Suribachi (Amphibious Landing Battle)
• Battle of Iwo Jima: Taking the Motoyama Plateau (Land Battle)
• Operation Iceberg - The assault on Okinawa (Amphibious Landing Battle)
• Typhoon of Steel: The Final Battle (Defenses Battle)
Momonga is a unique pinball game, where you bounce through different worlds. On the way, you team up with friends to defeat enemies and conquer bossfights. A little flying squirrel takes on the forces of evil - join Momo, Panda and Fry in a quest to save the momongas from the claws of the evil owls.
“I thought I was going to be turned off by the cloying sweetness of Momonga's visuals, but the level of challenge hooked me.”
“It's one of those rare games that makes you excited just to see what's around the next corner. Paladin Studios obviously put a lot of heart into making this gorgeous little masterpiece.”
“Momonga's Pinball Adventures is already a winner. In part for its impressive look, certainly, but the charm and challenge of the game are a big part of what makes it so loveable.”
“Momonga transforms pinball into an entirely new gaming experience that will appeal to veterans and newcomers alike.”
“Momonga Pinball Adventures stands out as one of my favorite pinball games to ever grace the AppStore.” ---TheAppShack.com (9/10)
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE PINBALL -
Momonga Pinball Adventures is a different kind of pinball. Instead of regular cabinets, you bounce a flying squirrel through different levels. Enemies, boss fights, exploration - it has all the ingredients of good old action-adventure games, but with flippers :)
- AN EPIC ADVENTURE -
One day, evil owls turned the momonga village to ashes. They took the momonga tribe and vanished. Only one momonga got away: young Momo barely survived the attack, and was left for dead. After the raid, Momo was found by a panda in the outskirts of the village. A scar went deep from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. The panda brought him to his sanctuary to heal his wounds.
This is where the story begins. Help Momo face the owls and free his tribe. Only a little flying squirrel can face the forces of evil.
- MEET THE HEROES -
Starring the amazing:
- Momo the momonga
- Fry the firefly
- Panda the panda
- Guaka the molerat
- FEATURES -
- Unique pinball with a twist
- Action-packed gameplay
- 9 storyline levels
- 3 bonus level minigames
- 45 challenging Challenges
- Facebook support
- Universal app
- STORYLINE -
On the continent Aya, animals have lived peacefully since the Great War. The Guardian Council has been formed to protect the Sources, and the world from another War. The Sources are five places of great power, and bring balance to the world when they are in the right hands. Ever since the start of the Great War, the Sources have been contested by the Shadow Species, who claimed the Sources for themselves.
The momongas are a small and peaceful tribe of flying squirrels, living on a group of small islands on the river Yana. They make their homes in the hollow trunks of giant Sequoia trees, and generally get out of the way of trouble.
One day, the village was raided by a group of owl bandits. Their leader, General Kuton, is a renegade general, brilliant in his old days, but torn apart by the loss of his son to the Ravens. The owls took every momonga and disappeared. All except one - the young Momo barely escaped Kuton’s claws. He was saved by Panda, one of the nomadic pandas that roam the continents. He healed Momo and took to a sanctuary up in the mountains.
Our adventure begins here - with a little flying squirrel and a lonely panda. Will they be able to stop the forces of evil?
- DOWNLOAD NOW -
Buy the app, and it’s yours. No sneaky in-app purchases. No annoying ads. Just a great little game for you to enjoy. We dare you to defeat the end boss! ;-)
- SUPPORT -
Do you have feedback, questions or comments? Let us know:
The main purpose of the game is, to collect as many fruits as yo can.
AVOID the black spots. They will kill your speed, and your panda could fall, if you are not fast enough to draw bamboos to save it.
In this amazing PANDA HIGH game, you will find these amazing features for you:
● Amazing gameplay!
● Fruits collecting system.
● Highscore system!
● Different level landscapes. (The far you go, the different the landscape would be)
● Super experience and lots of fun!
Don't forget to collect capes for bigger jumps. And HIT the flying birds in order to get turbo speed.
Enjoy playing PANDA HIGH!