The ultimate companion app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk in the garage, and run the brewday timer from your mobile device!
NOTE: The Lite version does not allow you to create or alter recipes - you need a desktop copy of BeerSmith or our full app to create/edit.
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on our BeerSmithRecipes server
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Ingredient reference including hundreds of brewing grains, hops, yeasts, water, misc
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
Easy to use, works great with our BeerSmith 2 desktop software - a fantastic brew-day companion!
NEW! MASH TUN HEATLOSS COMPENSATION:
Enter your mash-tun's thermal mass to adjust for heat loss when you are not heating your mash-tun to the strike temperatures.
• Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Metric & US Measurement Scales
• Mashtun Heatloss Compensation (Advanced Setting)
HOW TO USE:
Swipe left and right between 3 screens that control grain, water and desired temperature. Drag the grain and water levels up and down, spin the temperature on the thermometer to set and calculate target and strike (infusion) temperatures. Use the + and - buttons to nudge each measurement. Use the info button to help learn what to do in each screen.
TO CALCULATE TEMPERATURES:
1 - Enter your grain weight and grain temperature
2 - Enter volume of water
3 - Set the desired temperature to see calculated strike (infusion temperature)
WHY USE IT:
Different homebrew recipes may call for different infusion temperatures and methods. Stop approximating and start your mash off right with Mash. Over or undershooting your infusion temperatures cost you time, effect your efficiency and can change the flavor profile. Get right in the temperature zone the first time and save yourself from scrambling and adjusting.
Currently the app supports
* Alcohol by Volume with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Alcohol by Weight with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Conversion from °P (or °Bx whichever you prefer) to Gravity
* Calories per beer with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Temperature adjusted hydrometer gravity readings.
* Standard and Metric (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
Brew Timer Features:
- Create, save, load, and delete multiple Recipe Profiles.
- Each Recipe Profile can contain events for all timed brewing processes.
- The Brew Timer can sound a user selected alarm and/or vibrate when an event needs your attention.
- Events can be added, edited, or removed while the the timer is running in case a modification needs to be made on the fly.
- Color-coding of individual event entry’s remaining time lets you quickly determine how soon an event will trigger.
- The Brew Timer can be paused and resumed at any time.
The Brew Timer is also great for timing coffee roasting, baking or anything else you may need to keep track of multiple timing events.
Is there something you would like to see in The Brew Timer? I have a list of other desired features that other brewers have emailed me, send me an email and tell me what you want! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Hydrometer temperature correction
* Convert refractometer readings (plato) to specific gravity
* ABV, ABW and calorie calculator
* Mash infusion temp
* Yeast pitch rate
* US standard and metric
Brew on! By BrewCalcs.com
• Conversion between common units of mass, English and metric, such as ounces, pound, kilograms & etc.
• Conversion between common units of volume, English and metric, such as teaspoons, quarts, gallons, liters & etc.
• Conversion between degrees brix and specific gravity.
• Calculation of potential alcohol pre and post fermentation.
• Calculation of required sugar and added volume during chaptalization.
• Calculation for fortification using Pearson’s Square for fortifying.
• Calculation of SO2 additions to include molecular SO2.
• TA calculations
• Calculator for determining the hydrometer temperature corrections.
• Conversion tool for using a refractometer to monitor brix after the start of fermentation.
• Blending calculator for up to 5 wines.
Be advised, this is a large app and may take a number of seconds to initialize and start.
+ Calculate beers stats like ABV, Calories, etc.
+ Conversions for BRIX and Specific Gravity.
+ Hydrometer Temp Adjust Tool and Chart
+ Calculate Krausen volume needed to carbonate naturally rather than adding sugars.
+ Scale a recipe or reverse engineer the grain weight.
+ Calculate Strike water temp and mash / sparge water volumes.
+ Adjust your mash temp. Miss your mash temp? Calculate how much water to add to cool down or heat up your mash.
+ Brew Timers (optional)
+ US Imperial and Metric
Note: Does not access the internet or phone data.
- You can now register their brands of beer and their volumes
News Version 1.1
- Reshaping the layout
- Reprogramming App
You arrive on the market and there are many choices of beers and sizes, with different prices?
Would like to be able to make savings, and decide among the cheapest beer without making calculations with calculator, then this simple application will solve your problem!
Choose between two beer brand, their sizes and their prices and let this app compute the best option on price.
Beer 1-355 ml - R $ 1.75
2 Beer - 269ml - R $ 1.50
This app is able to calculate the cheapest option among your choices!
- Recipe manager
- BeerXML import/export
- Ingredients, equipment, mash profiles
- Brewing calculators
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The files needed for Brewzor are now being hosted on Google Sites. You can download them and use the import wizard to import all the recipe and ingredient data. The URL is:
Brewzor Calculator is for the home brewer and professional brewer. Hopefully it will help you brew better beer and simplify your brew day.
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The following calculators are included:
Strike Temperature: Calculates infusion temperature, volume and water/grain ratio needed for your initial strike.
Mash Infusion: Calculates infusion temperature and volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Decoction Volume: Calculates the decoction volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Batch Sparge: Calculates mash water volumes, water/grain ratio, and grain absorption.
Gravity Correction: Calculates amount of extract or water needed to alter the gravity of a given volume of wort.
Boil Off: Calculates starting, ending, boil off and temperature corrected volumes for a boil.
Hop Bitterness: Calculates estimated IBUs for a given wort and hop schedule.
Hop Alpha Correction: Calculates the new hop weight needed to provide the same IBUs of the original hop when the new hop is a different alpha and or hop form (Pellet, Plug, or Leaf).
Kettle Volume: Calculates volumes in a cylindrical vessel.
Yeast Pitching Rate: Calculates the number of cells needed for optimal fermentation. Allows for multiple steps when additional cells must be grown.
Carbonation: Calculates CO2 pressure, and priming sugar weights needed to carbonate beer.
Gyle: Calculates the amount of gyle needed to carbonate beer.
Efficiency: Calculates brewhouse efficiency.
Hydrometer Correction: Calculates the corrected gravity when a hydrometer sample is not at the calibration temperature.
Alcohol / Attenuation: Calculates real and apparent attenuation as well as alcohol by weight and volume.
Refractometer: Calculates corrected gravity values when taking readings with a refractometer.
Styles: BJCP Style Guide
Color Estimate: Calculates estimated color for a given SRM or EBC.
Unit Conversions: Common unit conversions.