You can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets or any URLs now!
Please do not rate us bad because you miss some floating app. We have to stick with Android limitations and cannot simply create any floating app. For example, Whatsapp is not providing API, so it is very hard with them.
Floating Apps - The largest collection (31) of floating apps available on Google Play and only one allowing you to create your own floating apps from widgets and URLs! Each floating app is a small application that opens in a window and floats over all other applications allowing real multitasking on your android phone or tablet. Just open floating app and experience multitasking like on your Windows or Mac. Move, resize, maximize, minimize and use floating windows and do not leave current application for a small task anymore – it's exactly what the floating app is here for! It's like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung phones but for any Android!
Supported languages: EN, CZ, SK, FR, SV, ES, RU, VI, IT, JA, PT(BR), KO, DE, FA
Available floating apps:
• Floating Applications
• Floating Active windows
• Floating Add bookmark
• Floating Bookmarks
• Floating Browser
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Dialer
• Floating Flashlight
• Floating Launcher
• Floating Search Google
• Floating Search Wikipedia
• Floating Stopwatch
• Floating System information
• Floating Video player
• Floating Add contact
• Floating Add note
• Floating Contact list
• Floating Countdown
• Floating Facebook
• Floating File browser
• Floating Google plus
• Floating Image viewer
• Floating Music player
• Floating Notes
• Floating PDF viewer
• Floating Task Killer
• Floating Translate
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Vimeo
• Floating Wifi manager
• Floating Youtube
• Or create your own floating apps from home screen widgets or URLs!
...and more to come soon... visit http://www.floatingapps.net for details...
Please, visit http://www.floatingapps.net/faq/ for help and answers:
• How do I open floating app when I need it?
• How can I move the window of floating app?
• How can I resize the window of floating app?
• How can I minimize floating window?
• How much battery is Floating Apps eating?
• and other topics...
• Feedback: http://floatingapps.uservoice.com
• Homepage: http://www.floatingapps.net
• Help and FAQ: http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
What are supported phones?
Works on Android 2.3+. Works on phones as well as on tablets and phablets! On phones with larger displays and on tablets, it is absolutely amazing experience. Works on non-rooted phones!
Stay tuned, give us know your ideas
We are going to add new features and new floating apps regularly. Install once and receive all updated and new features in the future! Feel free to give us know your ideas and suggestions at http://floatingapps.uservoice.com! We are looking forward to hearing from you! Are you missing some floating app? Give us know!
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/faq
★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Several different themes that you can assign to individual notes or as a default
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Android Wear support: create quick notes with your watch using either voice input or a tiny keyboard
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
‣ Whether to automatically show the keyboard when you focus a note window
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
If you have any questions please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails responded to on a best-effort basis.
I work on hovernote (sometimes) in my spare time. Development is typically slow.
The app is now free due to the new requirement for me to have my physical address on the app store page if I want to continue selling it.
And please write it.
Top Icon's : Add, Minimiza(Double Click-All One Minimiza), Scroll Fix, Close(Delete)
Bottom Icon's : LeftMenu, Memo Alpha, Font Size, Memo Resize
Left Icon's : Text Clear, Share, Copy, Paste
Nofitication Close : Save and Close(no delete
Krypto Notes comes with the free PC Synchronization application!
Krypto Notes is a simple note taking application for your mobile device that protects and encrypts your data. Krypto Notes works with the free Desktop Companion for easy desktop integration. This version requires version 2.0 of Desktop Companion, if you have earlier version installed please visit our website to update your desktop application.
Key features of the application:
- Data encryption
- Customizable tags for easy grouping of your notes
- Adjustable text size
- Unique desktop integration
Use Krypto Notes application to store any information you want to keep private and confidential. Store and manage your logins, passwords or any other data with the knowledge that your data is secured and encrypted.
You always have your device with you but it’s not always practical to enter a lot of data on a small screen and without physical keyboard. Krypto Notes works with the unique Krypto Notes Desktop Companion to help you manage your data securely, directly from your computer.
Krypto Notes Desktop Companion, a free application for your computer enables you to manage device data on your computer. Desktop Companion connects directly to your device and presents you with the desktop interface to your data.
Please visit our website at www.aleniq.com to download Desktop Companion.
Note: This application uses Adobe AIR framework, you will be prompted to install Adobe AIR if not installed on your device. This application does not access internet or transmit any data. Permission to use INTERNET is a result of a AIR framework to build this application and desktop synchronization.
Note : App Developed by teenager trying to earn money for first car.
This application requires the Bridge OC Conference Connector Server, and Mobile Device Web Service to run.
The Bridge Room Pad is software that runs on any Android powered device running version 2.0.1 or later. Room Pad displays the calendar information of any Exchange or SMTP room account. It can be mounted next to any entrance to a conference or event area. It will visually alert passers by as to the current and upcoming status of the room to which it is assigned.
Scheduling can be done in an Exchange environment using Microsoft Outlook. In a non Exchange environment you can simply use our included graphical website to easily schedule events for display. Bridge Room Pad can also be customized to match your existing company or wall color, adding to the professional image your company wishes to present.