If you're looking for the construction field application. You are happy to know that using this app you are free from doing paper work. This application will manage all your project at a one place. Construction App
- Tracks multiple projects
- One Projects with multiple report
- Add worker to the particular report
- Add material to the particular report
- Customizable adding weather and Site Conditions
- Add, Update and delete report.
- Send all report of the selected project to your mail using PDF file.
- Back and Restore functionality
- User can manage his account in any device with simple login information
- User can see any previous project any time with single restore click
Who can use this app :
General Contractors, Construction Managers, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Carpenters, HVAC, Piping, Sprinkler Fitters, Flooring, Casework, Iron Workers, Concrete, Landscapers, Underground, Mechanics, Technicians, IT, information technology, water restoration, mold remediation, insurance companies, adjusters, and anyone else can needs to send out proposals on the go.
Keywords : Construction,Construction,Construction,Construction,Construction,Construction App,software for builders,building software,construction apps for android,construction builders,construction contractors,building contractor,construction management,construction project management,project management in construction,construction project manager,apps for construction management,project management construction,contractors,construction daily report form,construction daily report,daily construction report,daily report template,daily project report,construction project report,project report sample,daily report template,construction market,market construction,building contractors
BuildCircle Mobile is designed for subcontractors, trades persons and site managers to access their project documents on the go. With this application, you can access your project listings, view project details and view/download project files while on the go using your phone or tablet.
Please note that BuildCircle is an invite-only system. If you are a subcontractor and haven't been invited to BuildCircle, check with your general contractor if they have a subscription.
• View project listings
• Access project details
• View and download Project Files
For more details including no hassle pricing, please visit to http://www.buildcircle.com
Rules of project management:
- The Project Manager
- Initial Work
- Reviews and Reports
- Contractors and Contracting
- Engineers and Scientists
- Computers and Software
- Senior Management, Program Offices, and Above
- Program Planning, Budgeting, and Estimating
- The Customer
- NASA Management Instructions
- Decision Making
- Professional Ethics and Integrity
- Project Management and Teamwork
- Treating and Avoiding Failures
Visit our website: http://www.dronkost.com/
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
GanttDroid is a Project management application made for the Android platform, that enables you to manage all your projects anywhere you are.
GanttDroid is not 100% compatible with Microsoft Project files. If you need all the features of your MS Project files this app is not for you.
However, GanttDroid is completely compatible with Ganttproject (see http://www.ganttproject.biz).
If you believe that GanttProject is sufficient for you, then the combination of GanttProject on your PC and GanttDroid on your Android device will allow you to access and manage your projects on the go.
You can import MS Project files in Ganttproject, save them as Ganttproject files and, from now use them with both, Ganttproject and GanttDroid.
You can view the Gantt charts and modify any data of your projects. Any project created with Ganttproject or GanttDroid can be edited with both applications, and the result is the same in any one.
Ganttdroid is integrated with Dropbox (see http://www.dropbox.com), so if you install the Dropbox client on your PC, you can access directly all the projects you have in your Dropbox folder from anywhere you have internet access.
Other applications do not have all the capabilities of ganttdroid, or just allow you to display the projects, without the ability to edit.
We recommend you to try the Lite version before purchase the pro, because we can't guarantee that the application will work on your device.
Contents in this APP include:
55 Actions Team Leaders can take to Encourage Teamwork.
43 Actions Individuals can take to be Effective Team Members.
Contents also include Ways To:
1. Decide on High-Direction or Low-Direction leadership.
2. Manage Change.
3. Build Trust and Reward Teamwork.
4. Increase commitment to Mission, Vision, and Goals.
5. Encourage Cooperation and Collaboration.
6. Provide guidance on Resolving Conflicts and Communicating Effectively.
7. Lead effective Team Meetings.
8. Develop effective Norms and Rules.
9. Clarify Performance Expectations and Solve Problems.
10. Checklists of reminders.
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
Projects : This module gives an overall information on the projects and their improvement status viz., Active , Inactive, Prelim and Archived.
2.Client : This lists all the clients.
3.Contacts : This lists all the contact information's.
4.Invoice : This provides the user to generate invoice for each job in the project.
The app has been uniquely crafted to meet the needs of project management professionals and planners. The Project Management app allows, viewing of the entire Project as a Gantt chart. The interactive Project Management tool, further contributes in providing flexibility in managing the project plan, on the go.
Unique features of the Gantt Pro-Plan reader/viewer:
• Imports and views Microsoft Project Plan
• Opens the plan from email inbox.
• Opens the plan from Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Has 4 task links, namely:
Finish to Start (FS)
Start to Start (SS),
Finish to Finish (FF)
Start to Finish (SF)
• Possesses Interactive Gantt-User can pinch to zoom on Gantt to change time scales-Hour view, Day view, Week view and Month view
• Possesses slider bar that increases the viewing area of Gantt for easy Project Planning
• The Project Planning task can be reviewed on the basis of 20 parameters.
• Ability to view Microsoft project XML files
1 sample plan + 2 plans
Features in the Paid Version
Unlimited project plans download
Plan delete option
Users are free to import their existing Microsoft Project Plans to Gantt Pro using:
• Manual Import via Email
• Allows importing of project plans from iPad to the Android device
• Gantt Extender - If you are working with large files try out the free Gantt Extender. It considerably reduces the size of your XML file and optimizes it for Gantt Pro App. The tool is available for download on our support site. http://www.ganttlite.com/#Tools
Visit support site for user manuals and videos
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
ClientSpot for Android supports real-time review of project activity, ability to add tasks, comments, or time entries, and status of active tasks and projects.
In conjunction with the web-based service, you can coordinate projects across multiple team members and clients from anywhere.