After you install MV Charts you will be asked to REGISTER on http://www.MarketVolume.com web site to RECEIVE USERNAME and PASWORD. This application is a free mobile version of stock charts available at MarketVolume.com. If you already subscribed to any of MarketVolume's services, you may use your MarketVolume's login info to open charts.
During the installation of this app we do not ask for the access to the personal info stored on your mobile device, our app need internet access only. Privacy of our customers is very important to us. However, in order to have ability to access stock market data, customize charts, synchronize charts with java chart version on your computer, save chart’s settings, drawings and alerts, the registration on our main www.MarketVolume.com web site is required.
This app is completely synchronized with charts on MarketVolume.com. You will be able to see on the Java charts on the web site from your home or office whatever analysis you did and saved on these charts. Respectfully, everything that you did and saved on the web site’s java charts, you will be able to access from your mobile device via this app. In this way you can monitor and analyse stocks and indexes from any place at any time.
With our charts you will a have access to
- more than 150 popular technical studies;
- more than 50 proprietary technical indicators;
- Selling and Buying Volume (SBV) indicators;
- group of Volatility adjusted Indicators;
- group of Momentum Breadth Indicators for indexes and Exchanges;
- intraday (down to 1-minute bars) volume charts for indexes and Exchanges;
- intraday advance decline charts (including AD volume charts) for indexes and Exchanges;
- various view period, from 1-minute charts up to the daily, weekly and monthly;
- full set of volume indicators (Accumulation/Distribution, Chaikin Oscillator, OBV, Money flow and etc);
- full set of advance/decline indicators (advance/decline line, TRIN, McClellan Oscillator and etc);
- different views, from bars and lines to traditional candlesticks, Heikin-Ashi candlesticks and etc;
- saving chart styles for future references;
- advance system of sound and email alerts which could be set to any indicator and which allows to be notified when a signal is generated;
- ability to see drawings and notes;
- Zoom In/Out function which allows to adjust bar’s size to your screen;
- Scroll Back in history allows you to go back in history;
- you may customize charts on white or black background;
- and much more.