This is an all-in-one PTCB or ExCPT app in preparation to becoming a certified pharmacy technician. This app has lectures, in videos and audios by notable pharmacy professors in the United States, e-textbooks and other references. It also has practice tests, study guides, flash cards, and games that one will find very useful in preparation for any pharmacy technician certification exam.
The app includes:
- Video Lectures on Medical Math including household to metric conversion, dosage calculations, flow rate and drip rate, alligation and dilution;
- Video Lectures on Pharmacology including the Top 200 Drugs, uses, and therapeutic class; over-the-counter medications;
- Video Lectures on Sterile (USP 797) and Non-Sterile (USP 795) Compounding;
- Audio Lectures on Pharmacy Law, Retail Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Technician Roles;
- Textbooks in PDF format;
- Matching Games on the Top 200 Drugs, drug classifications, pharmacy math, etc.;
- Practice Tests on pharmacy/medical math, dosage calculations, prescription reading, sig codes, pharmacy law, etc.;
- Direct Links to scheduling for the PTCB exam or the ExCPT, state requirements to become a pharmacy technician;
- Links to continuing education (CE) requirements and sources; and
- Direct Access to Instructor/Professor
Literally, EVERYTHING YOU NEED to prepare for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCB) and the ExCPT (NHA).