Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
• Breaking tax news, articles and newsletters
• The latest tax rate tables, tax facts and figures
• Easy access to KPMG’s social media
• Contact tax professionals from KPMG in Canada
To get immediate access into current tax insights, download KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada.
By downloading KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada, you are consenting to KPMG LLP (and/or KPMG Management Services LP and our affiliated companies and partnerships) sending you commercial electronic messages relating to KPMG and its business, including “pop up” messages concerning new tax developments.
KPMG is located at 333 Bay Street, Suite 4600, Toronto ON M5H 2S5 -Tel: 416-777-8500 - email:firstname.lastname@example.org - website: www.kpmg.ca. You may withdraw this consent at any time by changing the pop up message option on KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada or by deleting the app from your mobile device.
The Canadian Mortgage Calculator App calculates:
• Total Monthly Home Cost
• Canadian Mortgage Payment (fixed interest rates and variable interest rates)
• Various Mortgage Payment Frequencies
• Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium
• Land Transfer Fees for all provinces
• Land Transfer Fees for over 65 regions
• First Time Home Buyer Rebates
• Amortization Schedule to show yearly Principal and total Interest Payments
• Mortgage Life Insurance Premium
• Roommate Income Options to help on your mortgage payments
• Extra Payments
The Canadian Mortgage App also comes loaded with an appealing layout and an ever-expanding list of features, including:
• Requesting for help from within the mortgage app
• Connecting with Local Mortgage experts, Real Estate Professionals, and many more experts
• Learning about the different Land Transfer Fees for each province and the municipalities within thanks to our helpful and educational descriptions
• Graphing Technology To View Your Mortgage Loan Payments Over The Amortization Period
• Utilizing an intelligent slider to input your values
• Sharing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Importing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Social Media Functionality (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more)
Become a Local Expert in your area! By partnering with the Canadian Mortgage App, you are able to put your name and your company into the hands of thousands of Canadian Mortgage App users. Users in your area will be able to find your office via Google Maps, contact you in many different ways (such as by email, or by phone), and connect with you on your own social media network - all from within the Canadian Mortgage App. Check out www.canadianmortgageapp.com or contact us to find out how!
The Canadian Mortgage app calculates your mortgage payment based on a number of factors. These factors include the cost of the home, any utilities or fees, any rental income, taxes, down payment, Mortgage Life Insurance, and Land Transfer fees.
The second main portion of the home screen is information about your loan. The total loan amount is displayed, as well as information about what your payments are, what type of interest you have (fixed or variable interest), the interest rate that is being applied, and the amortization period (in years). Clicking on the loan section brings you to a new page where you can select different interest rates, the type of interest, the amortization period, & whether the Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium is applied. The Loan page also features four tabs that can be accessed by swiping left or right.
The first tab allows you to select the mortgage payment frequency. The second tab features a table that shows you the remaining loan after each year, as well as yearly interest & principal paid. The third tab features a graphical representation of the remaining loan.
You are able to connect with a local expert in your area. Local experts are a great way to turn this calculator into a reality. Connecting with an expert nearby is the next step that needs to be taken after you calculate your mortgage payments on your own. There are a number of different categories of experts that you are able to view, such as mortgage experts. When you select a category, a list of the nearest experts to your location is displayed. Beside a picture of each expert, you will see their name, company, city, & a short description about them. If you tap on a specific expert, you will see their contact information, a description about their work, & a map showing you their location.