Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
In order to ensure that attendees get a chance to appreciate the restaurants, museums and Bonhomme Carnival festivities, we will have three- to four-hour breaks in the afternoons and of course, the popular dinner and dance on Friday night. So pack your parkas, toques and mitts, but also remember to throw in your dancing shoes!
This app is your guide to everything the 2015 CRA Annual Scientific Meeting & AHPA Annual Meeting has to offer, it includes:
-Agenda with real time updates
-List of all Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors
-List of Abstracts
-Conference site map so you can find your way around the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac
-Directions & GPS map with key locations
-Ability to chat and connect with other delegates
-Access to the Twitter stream
-QuebecCam : enhance your pictures with a SouvenirCam frame and enter the CRAJ photo contest or post them to Twitter
-Ability to ask questions during sessions and interact with speakers.
We look forward to seeing you in Quebec City!
The easy way to automatically Track your mileage, digitally store receipts, and bulletproof your records against an IRS or Canada Revenue Agency audit. This app was built for small business owners and independent contractors.
+Automatic mileage tracking
With this feature your phone can now track all your business miles automatically. Taxbot senses when you are driving and then tracks your trip so you can classify them later with the proper business description.
-Easily track all your business mileage for tax purposes (You actually get a map of your trip!)
-Quickly record business expenses by category and snap pictures of your receipts so they can be digitally stored in the cloud.
-Print our AuditSafe reports at the end of the year to make tax preparation easy.
-Track multiple businesses and vehicles with the same account
-Get access to our exclusive online training library with tons of IRS secrets from North America’s #1 Tax expert, Sandy Botkin, CPA, ESQ & former IRS trainer.
If you have any questions or problems please call us at 855 -4-Taxbot (855-482-9268)
*Note: Because trip tracking uses the GPS in your phone we recommend plugging your phone in while driving to help with battery usage. When you are driving we use highly accurate GPS points so we can give you an actual map of your route and be accurate. While driving Taxbot will use battery equivalent to other navigation or GPS enabled apps. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Taxbot is the #1 rated expense tracking platform by Top10Reviews
★ Simple and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Key features:
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Snooze tasks
• Mark tasks with colors
• Customizable Widgets
• Calendar with reminders
• Seamless cloud sync
• Missed call reminder
• Android wear smart watch support: create reminder with voice recognition, snooze or complete it right from smartwatch
• You can set a reminder every hour, for example, "drink water." This can help you to drink more water and feel better
• much more!
★Now you can add birthday or anniversary. Import birthdays from contacts and synchronize them so they are always kept safe and never lost. You can easily view all the birthdays on the calendar.
This is the same application as Any.Do, Life reminders, To Do Reminder, Wunderlist, Todoist, Remember the milk, Birthdays etc., only much easier and better! Previous application name is Bzzz.
Powerpay Web is one of the leading payroll solutions chosen by small business owners and trusted by payroll professionals for its ease of use, robust functionality, and industry leading support. In fact, over 37,000 Canadian businesses process their payroll using Powerpay today. Users will appreciate the familiarity of existing Powerpay processes in the newly styled application.
Securely login to the app, and with a few simple clicks, produce and pay your employees – anywhere, anytime.
Our customers say Powerpay Mobile is:
"Fantastic! Very intuitive. A great app. Good improvement over the first release."
Phillip Olcen of Mom’s Pantry Products
"Great for when I'm at work and do not have to be stuck in my office doing payroll. I can be out helping my customers."
Edward Attallah of Pita Pit (Manitoba)
"The Reports access is extremely handy when I am on the road due to the many questions I am asked."
George Vis of G.J. VIS ENTERPRISES INC.
• Process and submit regular and extra payroll runs
• Advanced job costing
• Rapid or regular time entry with employee search
• Perform employee hire / profile / bank deposits / status changes with ROE
• Enter deductions and contributions
• Online payroll reports
• Data verification and payroll preview
• Ensure data security with HTTPS transmissions and three levels of authentication – data is not stored on your device
• The same familiar interface you’re used to with Powerpay Web – no steep learning curve
• On-demand support from our award-winning Small Business Services Team
• Role-based security to manage access and delegate workload (Powerpay Plus ONLY)
As a Powerpay Web Mobile user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on your business, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be an existing Ceridian Powerpay Web customer.
- Use business account to communicate with clients via broadcast messages, 1:1 chat, and Timeline posts.
- Any LINE users can create an account for free.
- Send messages to all LINE users who added LINE@ as friend.
- Use 1:1 chat with clients and Auto Reply when you're unavailable.
- You can post on LINE@ Timeline.
- Account page is provided to promote detailed business info.
- Premium ID is provided to add a desired ID.
- You can specify a Sub Admin for management.
- Statistics is provided.
* It is recommended to subscribe to mobile data plan since data charges may occur when Wi-Fi is not available.
The Canadian Mortgage Calculator App calculates:
• Total Monthly Home Cost
• Canadian Mortgage Payment (fixed interest rates and variable interest rates)
• Various Mortgage Payment Frequencies
• Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium
• Land Transfer Fees for all provinces
• Land Transfer Fees for over 65 regions
• First Time Home Buyer Rebates
• Amortization Schedule to show yearly Principal and total Interest Payments
• Mortgage Life Insurance Premium
• Roommate Income Options to help on your mortgage payments
• Extra Payments
The Canadian Mortgage App also comes loaded with an appealing layout and an ever-expanding list of features, including:
• Requesting for help from within the mortgage app
• Connecting with Local Mortgage experts, Real Estate Professionals, and many more experts
• Learning about the different Land Transfer Fees for each province and the municipalities within thanks to our helpful and educational descriptions
• Graphing Technology To View Your Mortgage Loan Payments Over The Amortization Period
• Utilizing an intelligent slider to input your values
• Sharing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Importing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Social Media Functionality (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more)
Become a Local Expert in your area! By partnering with the Canadian Mortgage App, you are able to put your name and your company into the hands of thousands of Canadian Mortgage App users. Users in your area will be able to find your office via Google Maps, contact you in many different ways (such as by email, or by phone), and connect with you on your own social media network - all from within the Canadian Mortgage App. Check out www.canadianmortgageapp.com or contact us to find out how!
The Canadian Mortgage app calculates your mortgage payment based on a number of factors. These factors include the cost of the home, any utilities or fees, any rental income, taxes, down payment, Mortgage Life Insurance, and Land Transfer fees.
The second main portion of the home screen is information about your loan. The total loan amount is displayed, as well as information about what your payments are, what type of interest you have (fixed or variable interest), the interest rate that is being applied, and the amortization period (in years). Clicking on the loan section brings you to a new page where you can select different interest rates, the type of interest, the amortization period, & whether the Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium is applied. The Loan page also features four tabs that can be accessed by swiping left or right.
The first tab allows you to select the mortgage payment frequency. The second tab features a table that shows you the remaining loan after each year, as well as yearly interest & principal paid. The third tab features a graphical representation of the remaining loan.
You are able to connect with a local expert in your area. Local experts are a great way to turn this calculator into a reality. Connecting with an expert nearby is the next step that needs to be taken after you calculate your mortgage payments on your own. There are a number of different categories of experts that you are able to view, such as mortgage experts. When you select a category, a list of the nearest experts to your location is displayed. Beside a picture of each expert, you will see their name, company, city, & a short description about them. If you tap on a specific expert, you will see their contact information, a description about their work, & a map showing you their location.