The Canadian Mortgage Calculator App calculates:
• Total Monthly Home Cost
• Canadian Mortgage Payment (fixed interest rates and variable interest rates)
• Various Mortgage Payment Frequencies
• Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium
• Land Transfer Fees for all provinces
• Land Transfer Fees for over 65 regions
• First Time Home Buyer Rebates
• Amortization Schedule to show yearly Principal and total Interest Payments
• Mortgage Life Insurance Premium
• Roommate Income Options to help on your mortgage payments
• Extra Payments
The Canadian Mortgage App also comes loaded with an appealing layout and an ever-expanding list of features, including:
• Requesting for help from within the mortgage app
• Connecting with Local Mortgage experts, Real Estate Professionals, and many more experts
• Learning about the different Land Transfer Fees for each province and the municipalities within thanks to our helpful and educational descriptions
• Graphing Technology To View Your Mortgage Loan Payments Over The Amortization Period
• Utilizing an intelligent slider to input your values
• Sharing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Importing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Social Media Functionality (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more)
Become a Local Expert in your area! By partnering with the Canadian Mortgage App, you are able to put your name and your company into the hands of thousands of Canadian Mortgage App users. Users in your area will be able to find your office via Google Maps, contact you in many different ways (such as by email, or by phone), and connect with you on your own social media network - all from within the Canadian Mortgage App. Check out www.canadianmortgageapp.com or contact us to find out how!
The Canadian Mortgage app calculates your mortgage payment based on a number of factors. These factors include the cost of the home, any utilities or fees, any rental income, taxes, down payment, Mortgage Life Insurance, and Land Transfer fees.
The second main portion of the home screen is information about your loan. The total loan amount is displayed, as well as information about what your payments are, what type of interest you have (fixed or variable interest), the interest rate that is being applied, and the amortization period (in years). Clicking on the loan section brings you to a new page where you can select different interest rates, the type of interest, the amortization period, & whether the Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium is applied. The Loan page also features four tabs that can be accessed by swiping left or right.
The first tab allows you to select the mortgage payment frequency. The second tab features a table that shows you the remaining loan after each year, as well as yearly interest & principal paid. The third tab features a graphical representation of the remaining loan.
You are able to connect with a local expert in your area. Local experts are a great way to turn this calculator into a reality. Connecting with an expert nearby is the next step that needs to be taken after you calculate your mortgage payments on your own. There are a number of different categories of experts that you are able to view, such as mortgage experts. When you select a category, a list of the nearest experts to your location is displayed. Beside a picture of each expert, you will see their name, company, city, & a short description about them. If you tap on a specific expert, you will see their contact information, a description about their work, & a map showing you their location.
Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
• Breaking tax news, articles and newsletters
• The latest tax rate tables, tax facts and figures
• Easy access to KPMG’s social media
• Contact tax professionals from KPMG in Canada
To get immediate access into current tax insights, download KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada.
By downloading KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada, you are consenting to KPMG LLP (and/or KPMG Management Services LP and our affiliated companies and partnerships) sending you commercial electronic messages relating to KPMG and its business, including “pop up” messages concerning new tax developments.
KPMG is located at 333 Bay Street, Suite 4600, Toronto ON M5H 2S5 -Tel: 416-777-8500 - email:email@example.com - website: www.kpmg.ca. You may withdraw this consent at any time by changing the pop up message option on KPMG’s Tax Hub Canada or by deleting the app from your mobile device.
• All the functionality of the Canadian Qualifier Plus 4x home loan calculator
• Easily Toggle between U.S. and Canadian Interest
• Email loan worksheets to your clients from your Android Smartphone
• No learning curve -- just one powerful, easy-to-use calculator app
• Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
Quickly and accurately calculate residential real estate and mortgage payment questions. Unique loan qualifying feature helps you gain your client’s confidence and provides a professional approach to the “what-if” of any loan or investment scenario. You can even calculate amortization and loan data and e-mail it directly from the calculator app screen on your phone.
In addition to both common and advanced real estate finance problems and complete buyer qualifying, it calculates net present value, cash flows and internal rate of return (IRR). Even use this app for commercial investment calculations, metric-imperial conversions and calculating Canadian mortgage insurance.
Ideal for all real estate finance professionals including agents, brokers, investors, mortgage lenders, title offices and trainers.
Built-in Real Estate/Mortgage Payment Solutions
• Toggle between U.S. and Canadian Interest
• Easy Qualification; Versatile Two-Loan Buyer Qualifying. (i.e. GDSR or TDSR); Actual Ratios
• Complete Residential Real Estate Finance Solutions; Calculate Payments, Terms, Interest Rates, Total Finance Charges, Balloon Payments, Remaining Balances, Appreciation and Depreciation, Bi-Weekly loans, Future Values; Complete Amortization
• Calculate Total Interest, Principal, Remaining Balance and Total Finance Charges
• Built-in Price and Down Payment Keys
• Dedicated Tax and Insurance Keys; Property Insurance, Property Tax, Mortgage Insurance (i.e. PMI, MIP)
• Can be used to enter Heat for "PITH" payments
• Bi-weekly Solutions
• Built-in Date Math; Closing and Expiration Dates
• Triple Zero Key Saves Time and Keystrokes
• Amortization screen lets you see all amortization or loan data at once and e-mail it directly from the mortgage loan calculator app screen on your phone
• E-mail loan worksheets to your clients from your Android Smartphone
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Triple Zero Key saves time and keystrokes
• Entry Editing Backspace – with a swipe of a finger
Qualifer Plus® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
RentTracker is an easy to use property management app for landlords and property managers.
We know that your time is money. That's why RentTracker is designed as a simple and efficient mobile application for your rentals.
RentTracker tracks your complete financials and contact database as an apartment manager. Organize your tenant and contractor information as well as enter rent payments, expenses, and export financial reports. Landlords can track who is late on their rent, what leases are expiring, or print year-end taxable finances all with the swipe of your finger. Apartment managers, real estate investors, and landlords all over the world use RentTracker Property Management making us the top property management app for both Android and iOS.
RentTracker is a property management app dedicated to keeping its software simple and affordable. The first 3 tenant records are completely free of charge. As new tenants move in or your portfolio grows, RentTracker will grow with you. Purchase additional tenant records as needed for only $1 each or buy in bulk and save!
**As a bonus, ads will be removed with purchase of a 10 pack of tenant records!**
In order to ensure that attendees get a chance to appreciate the restaurants, museums and Bonhomme Carnival festivities, we will have three- to four-hour breaks in the afternoons and of course, the popular dinner and dance on Friday night. So pack your parkas, toques and mitts, but also remember to throw in your dancing shoes!
This app is your guide to everything the 2015 CRA Annual Scientific Meeting & AHPA Annual Meeting has to offer, it includes:
-Agenda with real time updates
-List of all Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors
-List of Abstracts
-Conference site map so you can find your way around the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac
-Directions & GPS map with key locations
-Ability to chat and connect with other delegates
-Access to the Twitter stream
-QuebecCam : enhance your pictures with a SouvenirCam frame and enter the CRAJ photo contest or post them to Twitter
-Ability to ask questions during sessions and interact with speakers.
We look forward to seeing you in Quebec City!
Cette application permet de calculer l’impôt sur le revenu 2012 sur les revenus 2011 ainsi que les charges sociales (RSI, URSSAF, CIPAV) pour les entreprises individuelles(EI) ou entreprise unipersonnelle (EURL).
Estimez en quelques minutes le montant de votre impot sur le revenu, ainsi que les seuils applicables à votre revenu non commercial pour déterminer chaque tranche des charges sociales.
Chaque calcul est detaillé dans un onglet detaillé et clair.
Si vous vous lancez dans la création de votre activité (EI, EURL) et que vous voulez avoir une idée de ce que vous devez provisionner pour le RSI, URSSAF et CIPAV.
Ou si vous étés un particulier, par exemple vivant en couple non marié avec un enfant, vous pouvez calculer ce que ça vous coûtera à chacun et ce que vous économisez si vous vous êtes le même couple (marié ou pacsé) avec un enfant.
Un module pour l'IS (impôt sur les sociétés EURL) est en cours de développement.
Pour cette version lite, le plafond pour l'IR est 45000€ et le BNC à 30000€.
Mots clés: Calcul, Entreprises, Finances, Impôts, Particuliers, Parts fiscales, Revenus,Comptabilité, Gestion, Impôt sur le revenu, 2012, cipav, rsi, urssaf, bnc, ei, eurl, auto entrepreneur, autoentrepreneur, freelance