Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
In order to ensure that attendees get a chance to appreciate the restaurants, museums and Bonhomme Carnival festivities, we will have three- to four-hour breaks in the afternoons and of course, the popular dinner and dance on Friday night. So pack your parkas, toques and mitts, but also remember to throw in your dancing shoes!
This app is your guide to everything the 2015 CRA Annual Scientific Meeting & AHPA Annual Meeting has to offer, it includes:
-Agenda with real time updates
-List of all Speakers, Exhibitors and Sponsors
-List of Abstracts
-Conference site map so you can find your way around the Fairmont Chateau Frontenac
-Directions & GPS map with key locations
-Ability to chat and connect with other delegates
-Access to the Twitter stream
-QuebecCam : enhance your pictures with a SouvenirCam frame and enter the CRAJ photo contest or post them to Twitter
-Ability to ask questions during sessions and interact with speakers.
We look forward to seeing you in Quebec City!
** Added Dropbox for backup and restore !!! ***
The myBiz Mobile Business Manager is a comprehensive suite of tools that allow a mobile user to manage a small to medium business without having to be tethered to a terminal
This app is the myStock app on Steroids! Comprehensive Inventory with extra business tools for total business management. Simple interfaces with great export/import features to work with PC tools like Excel, Calc...etc.
Easily send Quotes and Invoices to customers as PDFs, Expense reports to your manager and Inventory adjustments to the shipping department! All via your mobile phone or tablet!
The tool suite includes an Inventory Manager (similar to the myStock Inventory Manager), an Expense Tracker and a Quotation and Invoice Generator. This allows a user to meticulously track and document products and services that go in and out of the business
These tools are particularly powerful and can be used from the beginning of a sale to the tail end of disposition, while recording all expenses along the way
All the tools have the ability to report in PDF format for easy viewing, as well as exporting to CSV for data manipulation and statistical operations in a standard spreadsheet program.
Currently supports Decimal Currency formats #,###.## (Cannot process comma as the decimal)
Exported PDF headers are only supported for English Language
Designed for single device real-time management (does not sync across multiple devices)
Project organization – Manage multiple projects at a time and separate different aspects of your Businesses and Personal data.
Password protection – Protect your projects from other users
Backup/Restore – Each project or the whole Application.
Export and transfer to PC or other devices for analysis and reporting
Import all your data from the Trial Edition!
Tabulate daily expenses such as purchases, mileage and rents
Report and review the expenses in multiple formats such as CVS or PDF
Categorize and sort expenses
Automate recurring expenses
Group multiple Expenses in an overall Expense worksheet
Integrated Mileage calculation
Integrated Pop-up Calculator
Export and Import - All sheets, Single sheet or Single expense record
User definable expense categories
Summary reports and charts
Prepare, generate & send full-fledged quotations and invoices from your mobile device
Add multiple Products and Services as line items
Add credits, discounts and taxes
Set Status to keep up to date with open or pending quotes and invoices
Maintain an internal customer list for easy quote and invoice generation
Option to select customers from system Contact List
Outputs a professionally formatted quotes and invoices in PDF format
Insert a Company Logo and Signatures as picture files into your Quotes and Invoices
Export to CSV data format for data editing on a PC or other device
Duplicate quotes to reuse for multiple customers
Send finalized invoices to automatically apply adjustments to inventory
Full Product Database
Cost and Pricing Management
Report Generation in PDF and Charting
Export and Import Stock Data
Add detailed product information
Quickly make transactions by scanning Product Barcodes
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Compatible with myStock (export/import stock data) and myBook (apply contacts to Quotes).
Priority Support for 6 months after purchase.
Support Site (for fastest response)
Keywords: Sales Tracking Inventory Management Projects stock invoice pdf csv quote quotation logo business tool chart expense account bar code scan barcode reader QR code product picture scanner Bin stockroom CRM Customer Relation Manager ERP Solution biz mobile
The idea of starting your own business and working for yourself is very appealing. Trouble is, you don’t know what type of business you should open, nor do you know the best way to go about it or even how to run it once you get going.
Never fear, The Business Start Up Guide is here. This app contains the critical information you need to successfully set up and manage your fledgling enterprise.
This is a simple, informative and interactive guide that helps you decide if entrepreneurship is really for you, gives you ideas for the type of business you might start, points out the key areas you need to tend to.
You’ll learn about different methods of trading, key regulatory issues, sales and marketing, management of working capital, bookkeeping, funding and more. The Business Start Up Guide will even help you prepare your business plan.
Here are some of the gems you get in The Business Start Up Guide:
- Why start your own business
- What type of business is suitable for you
- Methods of Trading (Corporation/Ltd Company/Partnership/Sole Trader)
- Other key regulatory issues (Sales Tax/ VAT/ Taxes /Health & Safety etc.)
- Selling & Marketing
- Management of Working Capital
- Business Plan
Inside this application, you’ll find important detailed information, quizzes and answers to questions that people frequently ask about business start ups. There are also videos included in each section to give you visual instruction.
Look at the incredibly helpful features you get in The Business Start Up Guide:
* Simple, informative and interactive
* Learn the benefits of starting your own business
* Ideas Generator offers hundreds of business ideas in 12 categories
* Points you to the crucial key areas you need to address
* Methods of Trading (Corporation/Ltd Company/Partnership/Sole Trader)
* Financial and regulatory guidance
* Includes other business tips and quizzes
* Includes answers to frequently asked questions
* Videos to cover each section
* Financial and regulatory guidance
* Free version available to try first
Become master of your own destiny. Download The Business Start Up Guide now and begin deciding the course of your own life.
See this App in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpfCV59tSNY
On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
The Canadian Mortgage Calculator App calculates:
• Total Monthly Home Cost
• Canadian Mortgage Payment (fixed interest rates and variable interest rates)
• Various Mortgage Payment Frequencies
• Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium
• Land Transfer Fees for all provinces
• Land Transfer Fees for over 65 regions
• First Time Home Buyer Rebates
• Amortization Schedule to show yearly Principal and total Interest Payments
• Mortgage Life Insurance Premium
• Roommate Income Options to help on your mortgage payments
• Extra Payments
The Canadian Mortgage App also comes loaded with an appealing layout and an ever-expanding list of features, including:
• Requesting for help from within the mortgage app
• Connecting with Local Mortgage experts, Real Estate Professionals, and many more experts
• Learning about the different Land Transfer Fees for each province and the municipalities within thanks to our helpful and educational descriptions
• Graphing Technology To View Your Mortgage Loan Payments Over The Amortization Period
• Utilizing an intelligent slider to input your values
• Sharing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Importing Your Mortgage Calculations Via Email
• Social Media Functionality (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more)
Become a Local Expert in your area! By partnering with the Canadian Mortgage App, you are able to put your name and your company into the hands of thousands of Canadian Mortgage App users. Users in your area will be able to find your office via Google Maps, contact you in many different ways (such as by email, or by phone), and connect with you on your own social media network - all from within the Canadian Mortgage App. Check out www.canadianmortgageapp.com or contact us to find out how!
The Canadian Mortgage app calculates your mortgage payment based on a number of factors. These factors include the cost of the home, any utilities or fees, any rental income, taxes, down payment, Mortgage Life Insurance, and Land Transfer fees.
The second main portion of the home screen is information about your loan. The total loan amount is displayed, as well as information about what your payments are, what type of interest you have (fixed or variable interest), the interest rate that is being applied, and the amortization period (in years). Clicking on the loan section brings you to a new page where you can select different interest rates, the type of interest, the amortization period, & whether the Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corp (CMHC) Premium is applied. The Loan page also features four tabs that can be accessed by swiping left or right.
The first tab allows you to select the mortgage payment frequency. The second tab features a table that shows you the remaining loan after each year, as well as yearly interest & principal paid. The third tab features a graphical representation of the remaining loan.
You are able to connect with a local expert in your area. Local experts are a great way to turn this calculator into a reality. Connecting with an expert nearby is the next step that needs to be taken after you calculate your mortgage payments on your own. There are a number of different categories of experts that you are able to view, such as mortgage experts. When you select a category, a list of the nearest experts to your location is displayed. Beside a picture of each expert, you will see their name, company, city, & a short description about them. If you tap on a specific expert, you will see their contact information, a description about their work, & a map showing you their location.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Cette application permet de calculer l’impôt sur le revenu 2012 sur les revenus 2011 ainsi que les charges sociales (RSI, URSSAF, CIPAV) pour les entreprises individuelles(EI) ou entreprise unipersonnelle (EURL).
Estimez en quelques minutes le montant de votre impot sur le revenu, ainsi que les seuils applicables à votre revenu non commercial pour déterminer chaque tranche des charges sociales.
Chaque calcul est detaillé dans un onglet detaillé et clair.
Si vous vous lancez dans la création de votre activité (EI, EURL) et que vous voulez avoir une idée de ce que vous devez provisionner pour le RSI, URSSAF et CIPAV.
Ou si vous étés un particulier, par exemple vivant en couple non marié avec un enfant, vous pouvez calculer ce que ça vous coûtera à chacun et ce que vous économisez si vous vous êtes le même couple (marié ou pacsé) avec un enfant.
Un module pour l'IS (impôt sur les sociétés EURL) est en cours de développement.
Pour cette version lite, le plafond pour l'IR est 45000€ et le BNC à 30000€.
Mots clés: Calcul, Entreprises, Finances, Impôts, Particuliers, Parts fiscales, Revenus,Comptabilité, Gestion, Impôt sur le revenu, 2012, cipav, rsi, urssaf, bnc, ei, eurl, auto entrepreneur, autoentrepreneur, freelance
Gross Profit Calculator: You are able to calculate the gross profit (absolute value and percentage) and markup (absolute value and percentage). Just enter the cost price and selling price of the product.
Price Calculator: You are able to calculate the price and markup. Just enter the cost and gross margin.
Operating Margin Calculator: You are able to calculate the operating margin. Just enter the operating income and revenue.
Effective Interest Rate Calculator: You are able to calculate the effective interest rate. Just enter the nominal interest rate and the number of compounding periods per year.
Value Added Tax: You are able to calculate the VAT (value added tax) and the price incl. VAT. Just enter the price without VAT and the VAT rate of your country.
Break-Even Point: You are able to calculate the break-even point. Just enter fixed cost, variable cost and price of a unit.
Best financial math app for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn finance and economy!
- up-to-date information about tax and legal issues concerning businesses in Hungary
- notifications about urgent deadlines and significant changes in legislation
- news may be filtered by areas of interest
- details of seminars and events that can be saved to your phone’s calendar
- profile directory and contacts of our tax and legal experts
- analyses, reports, surveys
From the home page, you can enter Income, then Deductions, and the "Taxulator" will compute
the Estimated Tax Payments from your numbers.
Uses current US C-Corporation Tax Rates used on Form 1120
This Tax Calculator applies only to people who own a business ( C-Corp’s. C-Corporations)
Great way to estimate filing.
Simply enter income, then deductions, and estimated tax liability will calculate. Subcategories are
Excellent tool for any CPA, Accountant, Tax Preparer, Enrolled Agent, Investor, Business Owner,
Lawmaker, Student, etc.
CPAs can quickly estimate quarterly taxes for Corporate clients, without having to complete a full tax
return with projections every quarter.
Investors can calculate a Corporations’ potential tax liability, to make decisions on whether to invest.
With many major US corporations using tax inversion strategies to avoid US corporate taxes and keep
funds overseas, this app will give you a quick estimation of how much tax dollars are really being
*From the home screen, click on INCOME to expand and view the major taxable income categories.
*From the home screen, click on DEDUCTIONS to expand and view the major tax deductible categories.
*From the home screen, click on Estimated Corporate Taxes to view a schedule of due dates for
estimated tax payments.
This tax calculator will calculate the catch-up payment amounts if you missed, underpaid or overpaid your estimated taxes for any period.
If you enter the payment as $0 for the quarterly payment that you missed, this “taxulator” will add the missing tax amount evenly throughout the rest of quarterly payments, with dates provided.
Note that the IRS may charge late penalties for making late estimated taxes.
* Tax Calculator - Created by Brian Davis of Davis Taxes Inc 954-600-0722 - a Florida Tax Preparation and Accounting firm.
You want your income tax return filed by honest professional tax preparers who will not only get you the maximum return but also will keep you out of legal trouble with the IRS. We have served thousands of satisfied customers thus far, you have come to the right place. Give us a try, you'll be glad you did.
• INCOME TAX
• BUSINESS TAX
• IMMIGRATION SERVICES
• GOVERNMENT FORMS & APPLICATIONS
FOOD STAMP APPLICATION HELP
American Dreams: Business Start-up connects you with the information (videos, articles and podcast) you need to address many issues like :Entrepreneurship Objectives, Entrepreneurship Development Stages, Sources for Financing, Intellectual Property, Investor Community, managerial, financial and the technical roles of your company, forms of Business Organizations, motivation , Entrepreneurship Barriers, Market Demand, tough accounting, business leadership, and many other business planning questions. American Dreams mobile app brings you all this information wherever and whenever you need it by providing material from other fellow entrepreneurs and experts, on-the-go.
Our content is updated frequently, not monthly, like Entrepreneur Daily and Entrepreneur Magazine.
American Dreams offers a GPS location tool to help locate local Entrepreneurs/Business leaders.
Whether you are planning to start a small business, searching for ideas to do a start-up pitch, or looking for guidelines and good-practices, American Dreams: Business Start up has it all:
- Podcast (audio)
- Top Ideas
- Share feature
- Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- GPS feature to find other entrepreneurs in your local area.
- inspiring entrepreneurial stories
Find more info on Entrepreneurship Types
Entrepreneur Pros and Cons
Entrepreneur Development Stages
Entrepreneur Intellectual Property
This app includes all episodes of the American Dreams radio show along with special content that will help your business or start up become a success.
Watch videos with expert guests as they discuss how to make businesses thrive during challenging economic times and overcome adversities.
App Features include:
- A clean, easy to use interface
- A powerful search engine to find content you want in the app
- Search and communicate ideas with other business leaders in your area
- View ideas from other entrepreneurs
- Share your projects and ideas with others.
- Share your favorite with social sites (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, email, etc.) or directly to family & friends.
Keywords: videos, CPA videos, tax videos, podcast, audio, american, interviews, mp3, start-up, startup, entrepreneur, starting business, starting a business, start a business, business idea, entrepreneur monkey, IRS, taxes, magazine
With the new R&R Tax Mobile app you can:
- Upload your documents and send them to your tax pro.
- Check the status of your Federal refund.
- Quickly estimate your tax refund with our Tax Estimator.
- Find the nearest R&R Tax office near you and schedule an appointment.
- Get instant answers to the most popular tax questions.
- View a checklist. Whether you're completing your taxes in an office or doing them yourself, we will help you determine what you need.
- Stay informed of things that could impact your tax situation with News & Updates via our Messages module.