SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between accounts or to other Members
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Members you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• Expanded ATM/Branch search: by Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, driving directions and more
*Remember, your cell phone carrier may still charge for text and data usage; check with your carrier for more details.
Federally Insured by NCUA
• Members must be 18 years of age
• Members must be registered for SchoolsFirst FCU Online Banking services
• Membership must be open for a minimum of 30 days
• All accounts must be in good standing**
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive a message when you attempt to log in that your account does not have access rights. Please call us at 800.462.8328 for assistance.
• $10,000 daily. Deposit limits subject to change.
Physical Check Retention:
We recommend you retain the original check for 90 days. Do not write ‘void,’ tear the check in half, etc.
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure. All information transmitted is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information.
In addition, we recommend you use your phone’s password protection feature to lock your phone, if the feature is available to you.
Do not write your passwords down or share them with anyone. Change them regularly, and use combinations of letters and numbers.
* See our Disclosures & Agreement of Terms and Conditions brochure for details on Funds Availability.
**Good standing means: Maintain a Share Savings account with a balance at least equal to the par value of one share, no outstanding credit union losses, no loans currently delinquent 45 days or longer, no negative balances, and no negative or security account comments.
Federally insured by NCUA
- Deposit checks in real time with MobileCheck
- Cross-account transfers
- Payment transfers to Platinum Visa® Credit Card and first mortgages
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Secure messaging
FEATURES – All available 24/7
- Check balances
- View Account History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills*
- View and activate your cash back offers
- ATM Locator
*To use the mobile bill pay feature, you need to have previously enrolled in Bill Payment in online banking.
Mobile Banking Security
- Your account info is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access
- We use multiple factor authentication to verify your identity providing an extra layer of security
- We will never transmit account number or password information
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.abileneteachersfcu.org/home/privacy
* Check your account balances
* View transaction history
* Transfer money between accounts
* Find the closest Summit CU branch or ATM
If you have questions, we’re just a tap away!
Visit us at SummitCreditUnion.com for complete details.
(Summit Credit Union is based in Madison, Wisconsin.)
Bellco Mobile Banking Features:
• Receive account Alerts- get customized alerts by email or text to help you manage your finances
• Deposit checks via My Deposit** Mobile
• Manage and pay your bills via Bill Pay***
• Find the nearest Bellco branches or free ATMs nationwide
• Conduct safe, secure and fast transactions on your account
Make sure you enroll online in order to see the accounts or loans you want to view on your mobile device.
Bellco Mobile Banking is available to all Bellco Online Banking users. Getting started is easy, simply download our Bellco Mobile Banking app or go to www.Bellco.org on your mobile device or PC and click on the mobile banking link. You can sign in to Bellco’s Mobile Banking with your existing Bellco Online Banking credentials.
If you have any questions or concerns about our app, please call 303-689-7800 or 1-800-BELLC01 for assistance.
Since 1936, Bellco has serviced the financial needs of Coloradans as a progressive, customer-owned financial institution offering a full range of banking products to residents and businesses in the Denver metro area and Colorado’s Western Slope. Bellco Credit Union has always been passionately committed to improving our customer’s quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future. Our customers enjoy a complete list of financial services, from credit cards to auto loans; remote deposit to wealth management services and mortgages to mobile banking. Bellco, Banking for Everyone.
Federally Insured by NCUA.
Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
*There is no charge for the Bellco Mobile App, but messaging and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
**In order to use My Deposit Mobile, you will need to have been a Bellco member for 90 days.
***A monthly $6 inactivity fee will be assessed unless each enrolled Bill Pay user completes at least one bill pay transaction during each month.
• View current balance and transaction information for your Rockford Postal ECU accounts
• View check images for cleared checks
• Transfer money between your Rockford Postal ECU accounts, your authorized member accounts, and your Rockford Postal ECU credit card
• Locate which ATMs in our network of surcharge-free ATMs are nearest you – and which accept deposits
• All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
*Mobile Banking only available to Members Exchange CU Online Banking participants. Visit http://www.mecuanywhere.com/ for further details.
Keywords: MECU Anywhere, Members Exchange, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union/bank
1. Please be sure you are registered for (and able to successfully log in to) Online Banking.
2. Once finished with step 1, download this app and enjoy the benefits and convenience!
* If you are having any trouble logging into the app then please email us at email@example.com
With SECU’s Mobile Banking app, you can securely manage your accounts when it’s convenient for you. With features like:
• Manage Accounts – view accounts, account balances, recent transactions
• Transfer Funds – transfer funds between accounts, view recent and scheduled transfers
• Bill Pay – make a payment, view payees, view recent and scheduled payments
• Deposit Checks – deposit checks by snapping a picture
• Manage Alerts – create and view custom alerts with email or text notifications
• Locations – easily find SECU branch and surcharge-free ATM locations near you
You can control which accounts and payees you wish to be able to view from your Mobile Banking app. In order to determine which accounts and payees you can view, you must:
1. Log into your Online Banking via personal computer.
2. Click on “Mobile Banking” from left navigation and click on the “Accounts” and/or “Payees” tabs, and then check the “enable” box for reach account and/or payee you want to appear your Mobile Banking app.
If you have any suggestions or are having trouble with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Deposit Checks
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 1-800-477-LECU | 281-479-6651 if you have any questions about the LZECU Mobile App or the self-service registration process.
Keywords LZECU, LECU, Employees, Lubrizol Employees' Credit Union, Lubrizol Employee's Credit Union, Dear Park, Malauzai
•View current balance and transaction information for your Bloomington Postal Employees Credit Union accounts
•Locate which ATMs in our network of surcharge-free ATMs are nearest you – and which accept deposits
•All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device