1. Car Loan calculator
2. Loan comparison
3. Road Tax calculator
4. Car Insurance calculator
5. Affordable Loan calculator.
6. Loan Settlement
7. Latest plate number
- Add Car insurance GST (6%)
- Add new function which can easy calculate car loan amount base on car price.
- Add Latest plate number and you can share to your friend via whatsapp, email, Line and etc.
- Add share function at Car Insurance calculator
- Add share function at car loan calculator
- Add Car Insurance Premium value and NCD value.
- Update Car Insurance Rate
- Change to new UI
- Remove Current Vehicle Registration Number, due to JPJ website don't have updated data.
Add Share Current Vehicle Registration Number Result feature.
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display - New version
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display
Add "Near by JPJ" in menu
Bug fix on Loan comparison
Bug fix on loan settlement
Add Loan Settlement Calculation
Update Car Insurance latest rate Calculation
Add Loan comparison
Include stamp duty
Display Car Loan yearly interst.
Change Car Insurance calculator
Add all text box with history, so easy to key in data.
Bug fix and change more use friendly.
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number refresh button.
Change Road Tax Calculator, include "Region" and "Car/Ownership Type"
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number
Add Car Loan comparison Table.
Fix some bug. Insurance rate already update
Update latest general insurance rate
Bug fix on Road Tax calculator
Add Affordable Loan calculator
Add Basic Car Insurance calculator
Add Road Tax calculator
Add Installment period max to 120 months
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Since 1989, our network of dealers and lenders have helped over 5 million people by providing a car loan regardless of good or bad credit history. Our no obligation auto loan application is simple, fast, and secure - so you can apply today and be driving away in your new car tomorrow.
1800Carloan.com is a part of Interactive Financial Marketing Group, a division of Dominion Enterprises. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the wide-ranging needs of many industries including real estate, apartments, specialty vehicles, employment, automotive and travel.
The app can be moved to the SD card.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
You then simply enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button.
The free version will also display ads at the top of each screen.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
This simple interest calculator is perfect for any type of loans and can be used as loan payment calculator or home mortgage loan calculator or mortgage calculator with taxes or home equity loan calculator or home refinance calculator or student loan calculator or car loan calculator or boat loan calculator or credit card loan calculator or commercial mortgage loan calculator or equated monthly installment (EMI) calculator or any bank loan calculator.
* A very simple interest calculator. This personal loan calculator is great option to choose out of those all finance calculator available.
* No confusing options to select from in this loan amortization calculator.
* This mortgage calculator free app calculate loan payments given purchase price, down payment, principal, interest and term.
* In this free financial calculator you can add extra monthly expenses. These could be monthly HOA or monthly insurance or property tax in case this is being used as mortgage payment calculator or monthly insurance or estimated repair expenses in case this is being used as car loan calculator app or school supply or boarding expenses in case this is being used as student loan calculator app.
* Table in this free loan payment calculator shows loan amortization schedule i.e. interest, principle and balance on annual or monthly basis.
* Based on the input options, a summary will be displayed in this interest rate calculator showing total interest paid over the life of loan.
Get interest rate loan calculator free app now and lets start using this as mortgage adviser and begin your savings on loan.
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you by all means.
• Check your balance
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Locate the nearest branch or free ATM
• Access the current rates and latest People’s Trust news.
And more importantly, it’s FREE, just one more benefit of Happy Un-Banking!
Note: To use mobile banking, you’ll first need to be enrolled in HomeBranch online banking and will need to enroll a mobile phone. For security purposes, you will be asked challenge questions.
Federally insured by NCUA
With our Mobile Branch app, you can:
Access Mobile Banking and E-statements
View Current Loan and Savings Rates
Access Your Credit Card Account
See What’s New at the CU
View Products and Services
Access our Facebook page for the latest CU information
Locate Shared Service Centers
Coming soon! Remote Deposit Capture (allowing you to take a photo of your check for deposit and send the image to us) and Mobile Lending – all for your convenience!
When you can’t make it in to see us, now you’ll have us at your fingertips!