Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
- FlightHero Free is limited to 5 queries per day comparing to FlightHero Pro coming with unlimited queries.
- FlightHero Free doesn't have a TripIt integration where FlightHero Pro does
- FlightHero Free is a bit slower than FlightHero Pro since it counts number of queries made
✈ FlightHero is a flight-tracking app that provides a real time flight status information and helps you to know flight status, lets you to track a flight. Aware of the fact that is also shows a real time flightboard with arrivals and departures, airport traffic delays and a current airport weather in addition to a 10 day detailed weather forecast and synchronizes with your TripIt account(via In-App TripIt Sync AddOn).
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Russia, Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom and Japan.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
★ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES ★
✔ 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
✔ 16227 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
✔ Find closest airports to you within 140 miles(200 km)
★ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES ★
✔ Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
✔ Advances sorting order
✔ Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
★ FLIGHT STATUS ★
✔ Actual position of the aircraft (inbound or outbound USA) or approximate position in other cases for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
★ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS ★
✔ 10 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
✔ Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
✔ Actual Temperature
✔ Wind speed and direction
★ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS ★
★ TERMINAL PLANS ★
✔ Download all at once from the "Settings". Available only for major termiinals
★ SEARCH ★
✔ By number
✔ By route
✔ Use Recently Used list
★ FAVORITES ★
✔ Add Flights
✔ Add Airports
★ TripIt SYNC ★
✔ Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
★ SKINS ★
★ MULTILINGUAL ★
✔ 29 Languages
This app will help users to get live Running information about Indian Railway. This app will give information about
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
***Live Link Corrected
***Last Pnr Check
The information brought to you is fetched from indianrail and related websites!...
First screen will be clear for few seconds while it Connect to indianrail,if there is proper wifi/3G/2G connection in your phone, you will get relevant infomation. !!!
Hong Kong Ferry HD (HKFerryHD) is a pocket guide to the ferry services within Hong Kong, and between Macau and Hong Kong.
HKFerryHD is an upgraded version of the former Hong Kong Ferry Guide (com.rwlab.hkferry), with the following new features:
1. Hong Kong-Macau ferry information
2. Addition of "My favourites" category
Users can pick their favourite ferry routes from different categories, and check the schedule on a single page.
3. Configurable sorting mode
Users can configure to sort the ferry routes by ascending departure time
4. Configurable start-up screen
Users can configure which category to be displayed when HKFerryHD loads
5. Improved UI for multi-destination routes
The destinations are now being listed vertically for clarity.
6. Color status bars
The color bar to the left of the ferry route shows the status using different colors.
7. External Maps
Pier locations are now being displayed on external Google Maps or other offline map apps.
HKFerryHD now works on Android devices without Google Apps preloaded.
8. Reverse route lookup
A button is added to check the schedule of the reverse route.
9. Rotatable UI
HKFerryHD now supports both landscape and portrait mode
10. Improved UI design
Users can browse different ferry categories by scrolling using fingers, or by clicking on the dots.
11. Detailed Ferry Operator information and reference links
Users may contact the operators for enquiries.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
The Port Authority does not allow online purchasing of tickets so please understand that functionality is out of my control.
Direct Ferries App Features:
- Easy comparison tool allows you to quickly access the cheapest ferry prices.
- Book last minute ferry tickets - as close as 2 hours before departure or plan ahead and book up to 12 months in the future.
- Don’t get lost, use the port finder feature to find the ferry port.
- Complete unfinished ferry bookings late, we’ll email you the itinerary and quote.
- Re-call ferry bookings or amend and cancel your ferry tickets in ‘my account’.
- All the ferry companies including P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries, Stena Line and more.
- Secure payment by PayPal, credit or debit card
- Fast booking and instant email confirmation
without any extra fees. Find the best offers from routes Tallinn-Helsinki, Tallinn-Stockholm
and Helsinki-Stockholm. Payment takes place via Internet banks (Estonian or Finnish) or by
credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
PNR Status Enquiry is best android application to get current or latest PNR status details.
What is PNR? - It is Passenger Name Record. (Aviation / Travel) The unique alphanumeric identifier for each booking.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG: PNR, PNR status, PNR checker, PNR Status Online
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of s few ads. Thank you for your understanding.
- Tube status & live departure info
- Widgets show live data on your home screen!!
If you like this app, see my other travel app *London Journey*
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
---- Fixed in new version ----
- CHANGED APP ICON, to not be the official TFL tube logo
- Fixed 404 errors
- Fixed problem of tube status widget not updating
- New location based live departures display
- Fixed DLR live departures
THIS APP IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TFL
PNR stands for Passenger Name Record
Whenever you reserve ticket for a train journey, you will be given a Ten-digit number.This number is generated by taking into account of the name of the passenger, journey details, and the details of travel agent and the booking agent. All these factors help in generating an alpha numeric 10 digit number which is used during enquiry.
More from developer
This app allows you to keep up-to-date with the latest service information while travelling or away from home.
Accurate and up to the minute Service Status for all Argyll Ferries sailings.
Timetables and fares for all our routes allowing you to plan your journey effectively.
The easy to view red, amber, green system gives up to date service information on the Gourock - Dunoon route and allows timetable and fares information for the route to be checked.