- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
If you do not have 'GPS Status & Toolbox' installed, visit the 'More by MobiWIA' section and install it from there.
If you like GPS Status & Toolbox, please leave a review here and share your (hopefully) good experiences.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: To avoid polluting your launcher with redundant icons, start GPS Status using the icon for the plugin (PRO). It will start GPS Status and also will disable itself, so on next phone reboot the icon will disappear.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
From taking in the bright lights of Edinburgh and Glasgow to witnessing the majestic splendour of the Scottish Highlands, Welcome to Scotland will open doors and make your budget go further.
NO ROAMING CHARGES – All Scotland maps and information about more than 16,000 points of interest are pre-loaded so no internet connection is needed.
Whether you live here or are a visitor, our app will help you discover the real Scotland.
Don’t leave home without it!
SAVE MONEY – Take advantage of a wide range of exclusive discounts and special offers from all over Scotland. With cut price entrance to attractions and great offers from restaurants and places to stay you’ll pay for the app in no time.
WHERE TO STAY? – Any place in Scotland – choose from over 9,500 hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, holiday cottages, self catering apartments, hostels and caravan and camping parks. And don’t forget to take advantage of our exclusive accommodation deals.
WHAT’S NEARBY? – With GPS discover things to see and do near you, from attractions and activities to where to stay and the best restaurants, cafes and shops. Whether you fancy golf at St Andrews, a whisky distillery tour, or even a trip to Edinburgh Castle, use our app to find out what is on offer.
WHAT’S THAT? – The latest Augmented Reality function transforms your phone into a virtual tour guide. Identify all 500 of Scotland’s highest hills and find out about Scotland’s historic sites and monuments.
WHAT’S ON? – Check out information on the principal events from around Scotland: festivals; highland games; concerts and theatre. Search by week or month.
INTERACTIVE MAPS – Preloaded zoomable maps cover the whole of Scotland. More detailed regional maps provided with no roaming charges.
FULLY COMPATIBLE – Android 2.2+
TOWNS AND CITIES – Includes information on Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Dundee, Aberdeen, Stirling, Perth, St Andrews and many other towns.
Please help us make our Welcome to Scotland app even more useful and send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intuitive and easy to use, the Historic Scotland app allows you to search by region or interest, with best for categories such as ‘families’, ‘gardens’, ‘picnics’ and ‘military history’ to choose from. You can also view all attractions on an interactive map of Scotland.
Not sure where you want to go? The app includes event information, articles and itinerary features, with new content added regularly to provide a source of inspiration. A view of Historic Scotland on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram gives you the latest ‘social buzz’ all in one place.
• What’s near me? Find attractions within a 50km radius of your current location
• Search by region or ‘best for’ category
• Image galleries
• Interactive map view
• Pricing, opening times and facilities information
• Events search
• Location and travel information
• ‘Inspire Me’ – find ideas on where to visit with the latest features and itineraries
How the Explore Scotland app makes holiday planning quick and easy:
• Find places to visit and things to do, wherever you are or wherever you'd like to go
• Tailor your search by what you like to do, what's nearby or by name
• Find the best way to get about with our in-built journey planner
• Save places or events to your trip itinerary for easy reference
• Map view to easily find and navigate to places and events near you
• Get contact details for local businesses in a couple of clicks
• Scotland's largest and most comprehensive events, attractions and activities search, updated daily
• Travel planner - find out how best to get to your chosen destination
• Local weather checker
• Restaurant and bar finder
• Accommodation search
* Please note Android 4.0.3 users may encounter some issues with this application, we recommend upgrading to a more recent Android version.
The guides are available here on an Area or Track by Track basis with a descriptive text, whilst the audio content is combined with sponsor generated images into short YouTube videos.
All our guides feature and are sponsored by quality local businesses en-route - representing the most interesting Places to Visit and very best places to Eat, Drink and Stay.
[ From castles to palaces, country house hotels to loch-side inns, farmhouse b&bs
to cosy self-catering cottages, even a couple of private islands!
We also show case independent retailers and farm-shops along with local food producers, distilleries and breweries. Alongside many outstanding artists, crafters and pottery outlets with numerous museums and galleries.]
All these sponsors are listed on the App. by Area and Type and shown along with geo-navigation, live web and phone links, description and images and also displayed in conjunction with extracts from our Audio Guides.
This is a unique and interactive way to Discover Scotland, it’s history, folklore wildlife, outstanding natural beauty; with awe-inspiring mountains, forests and lochs as well as its numerous islands & dramatic seascapes.
Alongside it’s villages, towns, cities and unique culture.
An easy to use and FREE format – putting all the information we have generated over many years of travel and research into one convenient place.
Ideal to help plan a visit or whilst on the go as you discover Scotland!
Book online our call our reservation center from within the App.
Search for holiday cottages and visitor attractions close to your location.
Add reviews for each of our holiday cottages.
From the Clyde shipyards, to wading birds on the estuary; or the grouse moors of the highlands to the gaelic poetry inspired by the landscape, the stories describe the links between man and Scotland’s rich natural environment.
The stories are narrated by well-known broadcasters Fiona MacDonald and Mark Stephen and include poetry and sound effects as well as sounds of the natural world.
The app includes
• stunning images from noted photographers showing Scotland’s diverse wildlife, landscapes and places of historical interest.
• interviews and snippets from experts and enthusiasts. Listeners can hear from bird experts, a distiller, a countryside ranger and a broadcaster, among others, as they share their knowledge and passion about the natural world and natural resources of Scotland.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Respect | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe | Driving in the UK | Units Conversion
Scotland: Regions, Cities & Other destinations | Get in | Get around | History | Geography | Politics | Culture | See & Do | Buy
Maps: Scotland | Regions | Scottish clans | Scottish Borders | South West | Central Belt | Scottish Highlands | North East | Hebrides | Orkney Islands | Shetland Islands | Edinburgh Districts | Edinburgh City Center | Glasgow | Aberdeen
Edinburgh: History | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Cope | Stay safe | Get in | Get around | Airport | Districts | Streets | Hills | Get out
Edinburgh Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Buildings | Hotels | Churches | Parks | Museums | Theaters
Aberdeen: Get in | Get around | History | Talk | Climate | Old Aberdeen | Architecture | Museums | Parks | Do | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Get out
Glasgow: Get in | Get around | History | Talk | Geography & Climate | Districts | Culture | Architecture | See | Museums | Do | Buy | Eat | Drink | Gay & Lesbian | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Get out
Inverness: Get in | Get around | History | Geography & Climate | Culture | See & Do | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Get out
Dumfries: Get in & around | History | Geography | Culture | Do & Buy | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Get out
Dundee: Get in & around | History | Talk | Geography | Culture | Buy | See & Do | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Get out
Stirling: Get in & around | History | Geography | See | Do | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Get out
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Trust Trails helps you locate your nearest Trust property and provides all the essential information you need to plan your visit. Our easy to use maps, descriptions, images and opening times equip you with all you need to explore more than 80 amazing places.
Better yet, it's bursting with outdoor walking trails that take you through our beautiful gardens and grounds, along with themed trails that connect properties based on their unique cultural, historic, and heritage connections. Explore the Jacobite Trail that spans seven properties and some of the most poignant moments of our past. Gardeners are spoiled for choice with our Gardens Trail and families will love the Adventure Playgrounds Trail - why not visit them all!
Once you've visited, leave your mark on these special places by giving each a star-rating, leaving comments and uploading your own images.
• A full list of National Trust for Scotland properties, accessible by a GPS enabled map and ‘near me’ or alphabetical list functions
• Property image galleries
• Property details, opening times, prices and contact information
• Links to Trust Trails and GPS-tracked walks at properties.
From now on you can use Napsy on your phone!!!
Napsy it’s a really easy Gps alarm to use, you will be awaken when you’ll be reaching your destination!
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
- Searching 15000+ departures in SEA including the most popular ones to fit your holidays schedule;
- Search all direct and connecting routes;
- Routing between 5000+ stations - with interchanges;
- Trip information: departures, duration, price;
- Various secure payment options including PayPal and counter service (7-Eleven);
- And much-much more!
- Start typing your departure and arrival stations or provinces in "From" field and pick one from the drop-down list.
- Adjust departure date and number of tickets required.
- Push the "Find Tickets" button.
- Select an appropriate route and click the green button with price to make your reservation.
- Select your way of payment.
- Here you 1-2-Go!
“My Account” section lets you select your preferred language and display currency.
“My Trips” stores all the data about your bookings made for your future reference to make your life even more convenient.
The system supports Thai, English, German, French, Russian and Chinese languages.
Please visit us at Facebook to leave your comments and likes: https://www.facebook.com/one2go.asia
This app allows you to keep up-to-date with the latest service information while travelling or away from home.
Accurate and up to the minute Service Status for all Argyll Ferries sailings.
Timetables and fares for all our routes allowing you to plan your journey effectively.
The easy to view red, amber, green system gives up to date service information on the Gourock - Dunoon route and allows timetable and fares information for the route to be checked.