Want to stop carrying both your Android and your iPod? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using USB or WiFi. No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
Go beyond just music syncing with these additional features:
- Works with your existing iTunes playlists for fast setup
- Sync with a cord over USB or sync wirelessly with a WiFi connection
- Also works over MTP, unlike other top solutions
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which drive each playlist syncs to
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
- Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Sync your video and podcasts for a complete iPod replacement
- Sync Android playlists back to your computer
- Automate wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
- Easy to use tablet interface
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
- Sync video play counts
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not be synced to your device.
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
For information on how to get started and to learn about more features and options for using iSyncr to sync your music visit www.jrtstudio.com.
Want to help translate to your language?
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Synctunes wireless syncs an existing iTunes library from windows to your android phone or tablet. It allows you to sync your music, podcasts and videos from your iTunes library to your android device over WiFi. This is a free version and has limit of 100 songs per sync session. You should try this before getting paid version.
Furthermore, the app can sync to internal or external sdcard. Organizes your music is folders on your android device. New music you add to your iTunes Library is detected and synced in your next sync session.You can filter your tracks to be synced (by size, length , date etc)
A freely available windows app is also required for this app to work. For detailed setup and sync instructions you can check
DRM copyright media will not sync.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries. The app is not affiliated with apple or iTunes.
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
If you have our older, "CasaTunes Multi-Room Control" app on your phone, uninstall it before proceeding. Also, please update your CasaTunes server to the latest version.
Includes Daydream (Android 4.3 or later) and App Widget for home screen.
Includes a new demo mode that connects to a running CasaTunes server located at our headquarters.
Please report any bugs to support@CasaTunes.com or call 888-855-2272. Thanks!!
Controls your CasaTunes Whole Home Music System (www.CasaTunes.com). This app can run as a live demo, controlling a remote server at our headquarter or your CasaTunes Music System or Streamer at your home.
The CasaTunes Music System plays iTunes, Windows Media music, Internet Radio services in any room where you have installed wireless or wired speakers connected to a CasaTunes system.
- Easy and intuitive!
- Uses Android device's rocker volume control to control the selected room's volume.
- Controls every CasaTunes room and room groups.
- Music selection from Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify, MP3Tunes, TuneIn, SHOUTcast and many internet services, Windows Media Player music, iTunes and any iPod(s) or iPhone connected to the CasaTunes Music.
- Search for music in your disk based music (iTunes, Windows Media, or iPods) or Internet Radio services, including using Voice Search.
- Set multiple wakeup schedules for each room.
- Set to turn off the room you are controlling after 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes (or immediately, of course).
- Create playlists using the queue of music you are currently listening to or from the currently playing radio station.
- Set maximum volume in each room to keep young ones from blasting you out of your home.
- Displays cover art and meta-data (song title, artist name, etc) for the room you are currently viewing/controlling.
- For iTunes and Windows Media music, allows you to pick which songs or albums to listen to or add to the currently playing queue.
- Power all rooms on or off at one time.
Please report any problems via email at support@CasaTunes.com or call us at 888-855-2272.