Tabletop Squire is optimized for all tablets sizes, allowing you to use any device you have with you at the table. Either leave your 10-incher on the table during your Munchkin game so all players can see their levels or use your smartphone for that quick Magic the Gathering game.
More modes will countinuosly be added to Tabletop Squire, allowing you to use the same app for an increasing amount of games.
Currently, the following modes are avaliable:
A very straightforward tool which can be used in almost any game you could possible imagine. It can keep track of how Munchkin you are; your Victory Points in Settlers of Catan; or even your Points in Carcassonne. But you could also, secretly, use it during your Game of Thrones match to keep track of oponents Power Tokens, so you can plan ahead to when that Game of Thrones card shows up.
MTG - Life Count
Though specifically designed for MTG, you can use it for any game where you need to keep track of single values for you and your oponent. Being able to change the value by touching anywhere on the screen instead of clicking on small buttons ensures you lose the smalles amount possible of precious, sweet game time!
MTG - Tokens
Ever used deckboxes, wallets, your little brother, remote controllers or whatever you had at hand for a token? This tool allows you to create an almost infinite number of tokens and manage them easily with simple touches. You can even use a single token to represent many, making it incredibly easy and visual to manage your wannabe creatures.
Want a new mode or has a suggestion for one the current ones? Send me an e-mail and I'll do the possible to make your idea come true. But please realize that the idea behind Tabletop Squire is to provide tools and not games themselves!
(Wait, were you expecting something here?)
Full support for the C&K expansion!
Barbarian Tracker - Never forget to move the Barbarian again with the built in tracker!
Optional Turn Timer - Set a timer for 2, 3, or 5 minutes allowing for a quicker game!
Optional Events - Generate random events on each roll, or toggle it off!
Screen Saver - Keep your timer going with a built in screen saver!
6 Players - Support for up to 6 players!
Then the free “Catan Game Assistant” is just the right thing for you! From game setup to independent play, our innovative tutorial introduces you step by step to the game in an entertaining manner. All you need is the “Settlers of Catan” board game, 2 or 3 opponents, and this app, which one of the participating players runs on his tablet or smartphone.
Just install this application and we'll send you a notification when someone unfriends you or block you!
You can customize how to see your friends list and also decide which notifications you want to receive!
It's easy and simple!
Your friends list exists only on your mobile device - so your friends' data will never be shared.
This application can't show you who unfriened you before it's installed.
This app helps players of tabletop card games keep track of their characters. I built this for our group to play Munchkin and I thought others may get some use out of it. It can also be used for other games, and in the future will be expanded to be as generic as possible in order to increase usability across games and they expansions. This app should help groups with only a few smart phones track all the stats for their players, as well as help calculate fight results and player gear/level values.
- Ability to add players and keep track of all their stats (level, equipment, curses, win ties).
- Summarizes each player's equipment, strength and level in a single screen, to make it easy for the GM to see where each player stands
- Each player has a "Character" page that allows the GM or each player to customize their character. Features "cursed" and "wins ties" attributes that can help GMs keep track of events.
- Features a "Fight" page, where you can input a monster's level, buff/debuff it realtime, and buff/debuff the player who's fighting it. The app calculates fight result for you based on player and monster stats in realtime.
- Ability to "Ask for Help"! This feature automatically adds up your buddy's strength with yours, and calculates the fight results for you as well.
- Ability to go up to unlimited buff/level numbers
- You can add up to 20 players, this can be increased in future versions if it is requested. For our purposes, we did not need more.
There are some nifty future features I have planned, so keep your eyes peeled for updates if this app becomes popular!
- View our delicious food menu on the go
- Email us photos to appear inside our restaurant
- Events at your fingertip
- Unlock coupons rewards for frequent visits
- Receive QR Discount Coupon
- Exclusive Events information
- Stay Up to the minute with us at anytime
- Tip calculator