Full support for the C&K expansion!
Barbarian Tracker - Never forget to move the Barbarian again with the built in tracker!
Optional Turn Timer - Set a timer for 2, 3, or 5 minutes allowing for a quicker game!
Optional Events - Generate random events on each roll, or toggle it off!
Screen Saver - Keep your timer going with a built in screen saver!
6 Players - Support for up to 6 players!
Stream Content via Jak
The Jak is a multi-share, streaming device that lets you share STORED content from your smartphone or tablet. Plug in the Jak into to any electronic device with a built-in USB port to wirelessly link your smartphone or tablet to share document files, videos, photos, and music.
Jak is a unique USB/WiFi device that works with any USB-enabled host product, such as SmartTVs, home or car audio systems and PCs.
This App is exclusively used with the Jak. It allows you sort through your smartphone’s digital files and organize them into playlists. Then stream the playlist content wirelessly via Jak to be played on your television, PC or even audio system.
Use Jak and Jak app to:
Play and even copy music, photos, video clips, and even documents from your smartphone to the PC and even back to your phone*, just like a USB memory drive. Content linked to cloud services can also be downloaded to the phone and streamed.
Want to listen to the music from your phone through your car or home stereo system? Create a playlist and play audio files without loss of audio integrity. You can even link multiple phones and quickly switch from one to another instantly.
Feel the need to share your latest video or photos? Plug in Jak to your TV or other USB-based display device and stream it. Jak support full HD (1080p) video clips.
Have a presentation? If it’s on your phone or tablet, plug in the Jak into a projector and you’re off. With Jak, you can even access or download the files from cloud storage to your smartphone or tablet and present it via Jak.
How Jak is different:
Jak is a unique innovative product that allows you to access the contents from your smartphone by wirelessly receiving files in real-time. Files that are stored in your smartphone and/or tablet are converted to USB memory format to allow transmission to the host device.
There are several other devices that play on-line contents and displays them through HDMI enabled TVs and Monitors.
Jak can be used with any electronic device that supports regular USB memory (such as PC, televisions, IPTV set-top box, projector, car audio, etc). Files can be played on the Jak-plugged device using the controls of that product.
*Feature coming soon
(bCODA, bcoda, JJak, Jak, DLNA, ChromeCast, Chrome Cast, Google Cast)
The DARTSLIVE card of the paid member is required.
Can browse in one screen with current Rating and stats, award by today's play.
rating of the next day is presumed and displayed from the play of the day.
* However, it is not an exact value.
Please wait for an exact value till the next day, or confirm it by the TouchLive.
The saved play data can be displayed in a graph.
Theme changes are published separately can done with the "Dartslive Theme Changer".
Can be made to start if "change theme" is selected.
The item which can be checked
Rating of the next day (estimate with error)
Stats / difference on the previous day between 01 and Cricket
Bull rate / D Bull rate
Today's Award number
Today's stats highest, the minimum, and an average
History data of rating stats count-up (graph, list)
01 DART OUT and best score of practice
( A display is changed by horizontally scrolling in the column of Stats.)
No worries, this app will list 100's of the best rated films (3+ stars) on Netflix that you can play / watch instantly!
Note: this app is not a streaming player. It is a search engine with the best movies of Netflix!
Keywords: movie, film, search, top, best, rank, ranked, ranking, favorites, top 10, top 100, must see, watch now, instant, play, netflix, sort, group, classic, action, api, data, stream, watch, play
ESRB offers over 30,000+ ratings for video games, mobile apps, and other downloadable games for kids, teens and adults. Depending on the specific title, results may include additional information such as rating summaries, interactive elements, or other notices. This app features an unlimited number of free searches with the ability to instantly share results with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail.
• Mobile App/Tablet
• Nintendo DS/DSi/3DS
• PlayStation 3
• PlayStation 4
• PlayStation Vita/PSP
• Wii U
• Xbox 360
• Xbox One
• Other Platforms
• EC (Early Childhood)
• E (Everyone)
• E10+ (Everyone 10+)
• T (Teen)
• M (Mature)
• AO (Adults Only)
• No Content Descriptors
The animation was created by Benge Li and more of his awesome work can be found here: http://www.bengelidesigns.com
Simple to use. Just change your wallpaper to Smash Ball Live Wallpaper.
Once set the animation will play and loop.
Double tap to fade out and replay the animation.
NOTICE: There are some performance issues that are still being worked on. This app requires a lot of image decoding which is not easy on the system so I apologize for slow or stuttering animations, but they are on their way to being fixed.
Completely Free, no ads or anything. More colors to come...
(Please secure your wrist strap to safely contain hype.)
Inspired and guided by the Twitch streamer TeconGaming, developed by Twitch follower 645Development!
Simple and effective!
Currently only the original board game settings are used.
Tap on the "G" button to generate a randomized map.
Tap on the tiles and harbours to gray-out pieces to keep track of items already placed on the gameboard.
Q=Question (All resources)
This app will bring equity and fairness in your games!
With Board Game Dice Roller all your dice rolls will be judged by fair random.
Currently supported games: Backgammon, Monopoly, Munchkin, Formula D, Settlers of Catan (+ Cities & Knights expansion), Stone Age, Merchants & Marauders, Dice Poker (Yatzy), Evolution (+ Continents expansion).
Includes Small apps extension for Sony products.
Do you play with people who just take too long?
Keep your game moving and keep those slow-pokes in line with this configurable turn timer.
This is not a game -
Time for Settlers is an app that provides a timer and dice for you settlers board games - to help you keep your games moving and add some excitement to every game.
Configurable audio cues tell you when your time is running out so you can focus on trading and building.
Do you like the randomness of regular catan dice? Or do you like to have a more predictable and even distribution of rolls in a game? We've got you covered with multiple rolling styles.
Do you ever lose track of whose turn it is in those late night games? Never again - the color coded timer always shows who is the active player.
Free Features include:
• Adjustable timer.
• Use the timer only, dice only, or use both timer and dice.
• Undo previous dice roll.
• Choose your preferred dice rolling style:
• Configurable audio cues:
- 50%, 25% and 10% time remaining
- timer expired
- timer started
- timer paused
- 7 rolled
• Select a sound for each cue, or turn them off.
• View game and player times and roll statistics.
• Save game stats with notes and view them later.
• Up to 4 players (red, white, blue, orange).
• Large display is easy to see across the table.
• Colored timer background shows the active player.
• Tap to add or remove time quickly when needed.
• Easy operation keeps your mind on the game.
Are your larger 5 and 6 person games in need of a speed boost? Have you ever lost track of the barbarian progress? These are things of the past for less than a cup of coffee...
• 5-6 player support
- Adds brown and green players for larger games.
• Knights and Cities support
- Adds custom roll support (alchemist).
- Adds barbarian die and progress tracking.
- Adds audio cues for barbarian progress.
FlexiDice allows you to create custom dice - for free!
- Full flexibility: you can have as many sides on your dice as you want - no need to restrict yourself to 6!
- Use numbers, text or both on sides of the die
- Create sets of dice for quick rolling.
- SHARE the roll results with your friends via Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Different side background and text colors.
- Six different rolling sounds!
- Shake to roll!
- SHARE your dice with friends by exporting and importing to/from a text file!
- Additional module: Random Number Generator - pick as many random numbers as you want from a set range!
- Fair Dice - 36 tiles with the numbers from 2 to 12 (based on their frequency in the roll of two 6-sided dice) have been put in a bag. Instead of rolling the dice you draw one tile - therefore you are 100% sure that the number you are waiting for (e.g. in Settlers of Catan board game) will finally show up!
- Create your own dice and let the random luck help you make a decision!
- Design funny dice and sets to amuse your friends.
- Great for board game players (e.g. in travel) and for board game designers (e.g. if you need non-standard dice for your game).
- A must for role playing games (RPG) fans - especially when you have to roll a lot of dice in one go.
- For all Settlers of Catan lovers - roll the Fair Dice to make the game even more fun by decreasing the frustration of crazy roll streaks!
Comes prepopulated with the following dice (these are just the ideas for you to tweak to your needs!):
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20-sided dice
- Card ranks and suits
- Baby names for boys and girls
- Pasta sauces and types
- Coffee shops
FlexiDice - your flexible free dice roller! Now with Random Number Generator and Fair Dice!