Options to sound Reveille, Assembly, and Retreat as alarms.
Great for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Set the alarms to sync with the bugle calls at your base.
Also great for those preparing for the Service, Basic Training, ROTC, OTS, and Veterans who simply miss it.
Note: The volume is controlled by the phone's "Alarm Volume" setting.
Police Scanner and Radio is the best police scanner or police radio out there because it is FREE but gives you all of the same features and quality as the paid radio apps.
Police Scanner and Radio lets you listen in on live emergency (firefighter and police), military (marine) and transportation (airplanes and railroads) conversations taking place over the radio waves. Scan what's being said so you can be the first to learn breaking news in your area. (Please note it is legal to listen to, but not interfere with, police feeds for entertainment purposes only.)
- Listen to the police radio (similar to a police scanner)
- Choose from one of the 3500 Police Scanner Radio options that come with this app
- Listen to police feeds in the background (you can use other apps or visit websites while you listen to the transmissions)
- Choose from any police radios around you with our nearby feature (we even tell you how far you are away from the radio station)
- Choose from the Top100 feeds
- Or search the country, state, county or city to find the feed you would like to tune into
- The app also comes with a police code language dictionary so you know what’s going on the police radio that you are listening to
How does a police radio scanner work? (answer from Wikipedia)
A scanner is a radio receiver that can automatically tune, or scan, two or more discrete frequencies, stopping when it finds a signal on one of them and then continuing to scan other frequencies when the initial transmission ceases.
We have put all of this in an app for you so it is easy to listen to the police radio, for everyone.
Is it legal?
In most countries, including the USA, it is legal to listen to the police radio or to use a police scanner. However, it is NOT legal to use this app to aid in a crime or interfere with police activity.
Is the radio real?
Yes, all of the police streams that you can listen to in the police scanner radio are real. They are played in real-time.
What stations are supported?
We support radios from all around the world including:
All 50 US State Police Radios
Canadian Police Radio
Australian Police Scanner
Chilean Police Radio
Italian Police Radio
UK Police Scanner
German Police Radio
Swiss Police Radio
Dutch Police Scanner
Swedish Police Radio
Venezuelan Police Scanner
NZ Police Radio
Brazilian Police Radio
Spanish Police Scanner
Belgium Police Radio
Slovenian Police Scanner
Top 10 Police Scanners:
1. Chicago Police Radio Scanner
2. LAPD – Los Angeles Police Department Police Radio
3. Waterloo (Canada) Regional Police
4. NYPD – New York Police Department Special Operations Division Police Radio
5. San Diego Police Dispatch
6. Ingham County Public Safety Radio
7. Pictou County Public Safety
8. San Juan and Once Police, Fire and EMS Radio Station
9. Houston Police Radio Scanner
10. Metropolitan Regional Fire Department Radio
Sample of Police Codes:
Code 2 Urgent - no light or siren
Code 3 Use lights and siren
Code 4 No further assistance needed
Code 5 Stakeout
Code 6 Stay out of area
Code 7 Meal break
Code 8 Restroom break
Code 9 Summer uniform
Code 10 SWAT pre-call up
Code 11 SWAT Call up
Code 37 Subject/Property wanted
Code Blue Bus/Cab in trouble
Code Red Varda Alarm activated
Code Purple Gang Activity
Medical / Fire Status Codes...
Code 10 Critical Trauma case
Code 20 Acute Trauma case
Code 30 Trauma case
Code 40 Serious case (IV started)
Code 50 Basic transport (not serious)
Code N Newsworthy event
5150 Mental case
10851 Auto theft
10852 Tampering with vehicle
20001 Hit and run - Felony
20002 Hit and run - Misdemeanor
20007 Hit and run - Unattended
21958 Drunk pedestrian on roadway
22500 Illegal parking
23101 Drunk driving - injuries
23102 Drunk driving
23103 Reckless driver
23104 Reckless driver
23105 Driver under narcotics
23110 Person throwing objects at
23151 Drunk driving - injuries
23152 Drunk driver
From protecting the skies over Washington D.C. with the 1st Battalion, 204th Air Defense Artillery; to patrolling the streets and conducting historic elections with the 155th Brigade Combat Team in Iraq; to hunting the Taliban in Afghanistan with the 2nd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group; to conducting theater-level logistics for all of Southwest Asia with the 184th Transportation Command Element; and to conducting combat aeromedical evacuation missions with the 172nd Airlift Wing, the Mississippi National Guard continues her faithful service to the United States of America.
Use our app to:
- Find a recruiter
- Learn about eligibility, careers, & benefits
- Watch MSGuard TV
- Send in pictures & audio clips
- Connect via social media
- Check out upcoming events
- Post to our community message board
- and more!