This must-have app is to equip and train Christians to share the good news of Jesus Christ by providing user-friendly and non-confrontation evangelistic tools to lead one to having a personal relationship with God. It leverages social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Email to share the good news with family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and anyone interested. Moreover, the app helps them to find a local church for worship, discipleship, and fellowship.
A follower of Jesus Christ named Peter stated in 2 Peter 3:9 that God isn’t slow about His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward us not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
Here are three thoughts:
* Urgency because we live in a perishing world
* Compassion because of a loving God
* Responsibility because we have been forgiven
There are various features on this app including:
* Why Christianity?
* Life’s ultimate questions?
* The World’s major religions
* How does one share the gospel with those other worldviews?
* Finding a local church
* Sharing with friends through social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Email)
Jesus gave to His followers the task of making disciples of all nations. It is what we call the Great Commission. It involves preaching the “Good News” of the gospel and teaching them how to follow Christ.
Jesus said in Matt. 4:19 “Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men.”
The way we fish is by introducing people to Jesus Christ.