In our course you work on actual examples and go through important concepts required for through knowledge. You will start with basic HTML tags. You will learn how to create HTML websites and use CSS in your work before we start discussing HTML5.
We do not assume any prior knowledge so we go through the concepts from the beginner's point of view.
In our HTML5 lectures we start with new tags and forms. We then gradually move to advance topics like Drag and Drop and Multimedia. We follow it with difficult topics like Geo location, Web Storage and Application cache.
This course creates easy to grasp examples for each of the concepts and by the end of it you will be able to understand the complete picture rather than just bits and pieces of the technology.
This is the complete HTML5 course you will need to get you started with HTML5 application development.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
SECTION 1: Introduction to basic HTML
SECTION 2: HTML -Continued
SECTION 3: Introduction to HTML5
SECTION 4: HTML5 features
SECTION 5: HTML5 Advance features
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 37 lectures and 8.5 hours of content
- By the end of the course you will be able to create full fledged HTML5 websites
- You will be able to use features like Drag and Drop, Geo location and Web Storage to create impressible user
- You will have through understanding of both HTML and CSS
- You will be able to create web applications for mobile phones as well
- A community of 67800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your
- Watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Good thing is that author is not rushing things by copy pasting and actually writing the HTML which gives enough time to practice same."
- (Ravisher Dhillon) ★★★★★
"I thought it was a great course and the instructor spent some time walking through the important features of HTML5. The examples were great and very useful and relevant as well."
– (Obaid Zafar) ★★★★★
"I liked this course because it gave me a better foundation of html and CSS. I was already familiar with these languages, but this course has given me a better understanding of how to use these technologies to develop a site."
- (James Wren) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eduonix Learning Solutions | The Knowledge Edge
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
Install the "Learn Free HTML5 Tutorials" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.