Software is avaliable in English and Brazillian Portuguese.
- Nervous system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Lymphatic System
- Respiratory system
- Circulatory system
- Male/Famale Reproductive system
The desktop version of this software:
We have easy to follow step by step examples of how to sketch a great looking cartoon horse.
Don’t be fooled by some other ‘how to draw’ apps that merely rub out sections of drawings and call them ‘steps’. The Cartoon Project teaches you the classic method of sketching: beginning with the ‘wire frame’ that sets up the posture and then building the detail until it’s time to render the finished illustration.
We’re launching this app with the following features:
- the instructions on how to draw 18 different horse breeds, including: Gypsy Cob, Fjord, Haflinger, Shetland, Welsh Pony, Quarterhorse, Appaloosa, Paint, Andalusian, Stock Horse, Marwari, Lippizaner, Sport Pony, Thoroughbred, Arabian, Hackney, Black Forest and Warmblood.
- an example the four gaits (walk, trot, cantor, gallop) which you can draw your horse posing in
- the inclusion of our first bonus ‘horse’ - which needs to be seen to be believed ;)
But we’re not done yet!
Coming up in our next updates will be more horse breeds, more bonus ‘horses’ and a new section with a big collection of different stances you can draw your favourite horse breed in.
If you like drawing and/or like horses – you’ll love The Cartoon Project’s Drawing Horses !
Use in-app purchasing for upgrades to track vital health data of healthy and sick horses over time, unlock instructional videos, scheduling, reminders, calendar integration and share data through e-mail. Other in-app purchases add the ability to track up to 50 horses.
This must-have management tool will empower you to become the leading advocate for your horse’s health and well-being in partnership with your veterinarian.
Equine Guelph is the Centre for horse owners at the University of Guelph (not-for-profit) in Ontario, Canada, that serves the horse and its industry through education research, healthcare promotion and industry development.
All proceeds from the sale of this app are invested into welfare education programs. Learn more about Equine Guelph's programs by visiting www.EquineGuelph.ca
Specially for kids, How To Draw app offers Coloring pages where you can paint any ready image from the online Catalog. You may color an image following our example or just color it in a way you like.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw or color animals, cartoon characters, cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, anime and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Finished the picture? Save it on your phone, email to friends or publish on your personal Facebook page!
- Time Mode: There is no time to waste!
- Stunning graphics with a highly polished interface
- Easy and fun to start but a challenge to get 3 stars in each level
How to Play:
- Swap the jewels to match 3 or 4 in a line to remove them
- Time Mode: Match as fast as you can in 60 sec.