A must have for any Tron fan!
APPS2SD is supported in this wallpaper.
This wallpaper has been optimized for WVGA screens, but will work with all resolutions. If the video is not full screen on your device, go into the settings and set the size to Full Screen.
This is a intro price. Get it before the price goes up!
****App auto installs on your SD Card so you don't need to worry about taking up your internal phone memory!*****
Inspired by Tron and old-school arcade gaming, dodge enemy attacks while throwing your own deadly Discs to beat your opponent into submission! Attacking is not all though! Simply draw a line on-screen to create deflectors to deflect an enemy's disc right back at them!
Claim your destiny in the CONQUEROR story mode to rise up the Discus ranks from a mere SECONDO trainee to become the ultimate Gladius Disc Warrior: the MAXIMUS DISCUS.
• Simple air hockey like controls - easy to play!
• Set over 10 lavish areas and with over 50+ levels as you follow Maximus’ story in CONQUEROR mode
• Want instant disc action? ARCADE mode puts you instantly into battle – can you defeat the 10 man gauntlet (not many can).
• Unlock 6 unique disc types such as SHADOW DISCs and ELECTRO DISCs with which to beat your opponent into submission!
• 30+ OpenFeint compatible Achievements/Trophies to keep you occupied for hours!
• Special Armoury System to allows you to fight the way *you* want to.
• Take a break! Unlock light hearted mini-games including the BLOCK DESTROY and DEFLECTOR mini-games.
• Rumours abound of many other secrets to unlock also…
****PewPew claims to have a framerate that only PewPew can manage but Maximus Discus can run at 60fps on an HTC Desire!*****
****Featured as a fresh (Appolicious) Yahoo game of week! They tell Tron to watch out as Tron: Legacy no longer has exclusive on dangerous disc games ****
Compatible with Android OS 2.1 and upwards.
Follow us on Twitter for Maximus Discus updates:
Become a fan of Maximus Discus on Facebook:
Relive the film as you try and cut off your opponents before they cut you off!!
The original and still the best Android port of GL TRON
Now with user options
1) Bike Colour select from 6 colours
2) Toggle Music / SFX on/off
3) Toggle FPS counter
4) Change Camera mode
5) Select number of players between 2 and 6
6) Select Arena Size (Small, Medium, Large)
7) Select Game Speed (Slow, Normal, Fast, Extreme)
Note: Increasing the Arena size and adding players reduces performance.
Based on version 0.7 of glTRON found at
Code is under GPL and can be found here:
A wiki is also located there for help comments etc...
A copy of the GPL license can be found here:
Please note that if you wish to re-release this code you must adhere to the GPL which means making your code change available to others.
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
you will see cute animals playing with you, monsters, zombie will kill you if you near to them.
please connect to the multiplayer world on WIFI. playing a local game don't need network connection.
Creative and suvival mode;
Lost of items/blocks
Amazing infinite world;
FREE to play!
please checkout our other games with different gameplay and rate us!
This is a open source project based on Minetest game and this is unofficial build. Source: https://github.com/WHLoveSx/MineTest.git. official site: http://minetest.net
Follow the tutor to learn the basics of the game. walk around the world, dig, Craft, Build and more.
Explore other fantasy worlds and try to build anything you can image!
Connect to many multiplayer world on WIFI, it will be great fun!
please rate us 5 stars and we'll add more amazing things into the game. please do't give us a bad rating :)
The game runs well on phone and tablet with 1 GB of RAM, if you meet crash, please try it on a more powerfull device.
This is OpenSourse Project based on Minetest game.
LGPL code: https://github.com/cahill83/minetest_src