-Create a personalized conference agenda
-Connect with other attendees
-Get exhibitor info and see venue maps
-Get info about parties and other special events
-Connect to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts (optional)
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world’s largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. The Game Developers Conference is hosted by UBM, which also offers market-defining content, and drives community through its award-winning lineup of online and event products and services, including Gamasutra.com. For more information on GDC events worldwide, visit www.gdconf.com.
Encrypted Voice Messaging. If your eyes or hands are busy, your keyboard too cumbersome, or you just want to say it instead of type it- voice messages are sent with the same exceptional end to end encryption as the rest of your surespot messages. Simply hold down the microphone button to record your voice message and release to send. Activate the feature from within surespot to start sending voice messages (it is free to receive and play them) and enjoy speaking freely.
Surespot uses your mobile data plan and Wi-Fi so you don’t get texting charges, especially important for those friends in other countries.
Surespot is OPEN SOURCE software, this creates transparency and invites peer review so you can be confident in our claims. If you wish to contribute/review you can find us on GitHub listed under 'surespot'.
We always appreciate your feedback and questions. Please contact us
Keywords: encrypted chat, encrypted messages, encrypted messenger, encryption, privacy, private chat, secure messenger, secure chat, 256 AES, ECDH, open source, instant messenger, IM.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.htm) and its source can be found here-https://github.com/surespot/android
You are in the driver’s seat, plain and simple.
MeWe is not your typical online sharing platform; we actually care about you, respecting and honoring your privacy. Tracking? Nope. Pushy ads? Nope, again. MeWe simplifies the process of being social, the same way you are in life. From intimate to far-reaching, you decide. Your content is yours, period. Permissions and settings are protected by our revolutionary Privacy Bill of Rights, safeguarding you—our beloved member.
With MeWe, you can breathe easy knowing we’ve got your back.
The Gunnner app lets you:
- Search shots
- Browse Debuts, Everyone and Popular feeds on Dribbble
- Browse your likes, your shots and shots you're following
- Browse players' profiles as well as their shots
- Zoom in images to see every detail
- Open GIFs right in the app
- Share shots you want other people to see
- Swipe back to close the shot
Gunnner is open source - https://github.com/egor-n/gunnner
Gunnner is going to be updated very soon to make use of new Dribbble API with write access.
* A person who is competitive, ambitious and substantially exceeds minimum requirements.
After downloading and installing the Glow Voiz, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Glow Voiz:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Glow Voiz will take it from here.
The same Glow Voiz low rates for international calling apply if you use the Glow Voiz.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
New in version 1.9.1
- What is created
New in version 1.9.0
- Search option
- Help center
- Report content
New in version 1.8.0
- Vision Actions
- Duvamis Time
- Public Talks filters
- Video Preview
- Help center
- My publications - delete functionality
New in version 1.7.1
-Minor bug fixes
New in version 1.7.0
- Browsing My Media Center
- Browsing Othe Visions Media Center
- New notifications design with more functionality
- User Account Settings
- Public Talks
- Bug fixes
New in version 1.6.0:
- Login with username
- Interface improvements
In order to receive messages from other users, you need to register your licence plate.
In order to text someone, you need to register just a nickname.
Instead of using your licence plate, you can register any other term people may use to send you a message.
The questions of this practice test app are based on the content of the the Canadian government source. A lot of the questions are selected from the actual test paper.
You must pass the Canadian Citizenship test to get your citizenship, therefore, it's very important that you have enough practice before the actual test.
This app is there to assist you in preparing for your Canadian Citzienship test.
1) CREATE your digital business card
- Choose your relevant info: add your phone, email, social profiles and website
- Update your card: change your contact info at any time and inform your contacts
- Set your privacy: create private and public profiles with different privacy settings
2) CONNECT with people
- Send your card via email: people will not lose your contact info, which remains stored in their inbox
- Scan people's business cards: extract information from paper business card of people you meet
- Share your card: share your personal link with all your contacts in a single place
3) MANAGE your contacts
- Enhance your connections: search additional information about your contact from the Internet
- Organize your contacts: group and tag people to quickly find them, and add notes
- Sync the Contact Book: import and export contacts from and to other contact books
Fessage lets you send messages that:
- have restricted viewing time
- self-destruct upon viewing
- cannot be forwarded
- cannot be read outside the specified location
- can be read only on specified devices
Our Patent pending technology ensures that the receiver does not need any special App or Plugin to view these messages. They can use the in-built Email or Browser App on their Android to see them.
- Look Around: As soon as you join, you are just right for all who are interested in local people and things. You can chat with them within the application, view their photos and albums, and share your own pictures.
-Rich Media: KKTalk Messenger supports rich emoticons, photos, push-to-talk voice messages, location share, and more!
-Instant Feedback: You know right away if others have received/read your messages.
-Surrounding update: give comment on your friends' latest pictures and feelings; share your updates and pictures with your friends and one-key to sync with your Sina Weibo.
-Virtual Travel: Break out traditional LBS limitation, user can now have a virtual tour to other area/city and make friends with them.
-Low power/Low data traffic: low power and low data traffic consumption.
Available for iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPad, iPad etc.
-Absolutely Free: KKTalk Messenger is completely free, as long as your phone can connect to the Internet (3G/GPRS/Wifi).
Avner is a game in which the player is a character named Avner, a hero trapped in a strange world and captured by a traveling circus.
Luckily for him, he have some control over gravity and is able to create small power sources that can affect him or his environment.
This is a 2D platform action-puzzle game in a 3D environment, similar to games such as Little big planet and Trine in its game mechanics but involves a puzzle part at its core.
The game combined two main elements:
The first one is a fast pace game that requires dexterity and speed
The second element is a puzzle resolution game, in which the player has to figure out a solution and try at it until he overcomes the obstacle.
Developed By :
Doron Weiss and Gil Elnekave
(Executive Producer: Oded Sharon)
Take the role of the captain of of a cargo ship traveling between star systems to trade goods and commodities in strive to become the richest star ship captain in the galaxy. Your weapon is a mighty cargo ship that has to defend itself against space pirates, monsters and other less-than-friendly encounters.
Star Shipping is a turn based, strategy game, where in each turn your choices and a number of events and encounters can happen, affecting the outcome of the entire game.
When you play, choose your strategy well, and think twice before every journey, your choice between playing with a ship that's fast, or one that is large, or strong makes the game totally different, and it's all your choice.
Play at your own pace, as unlike many other games today, this one offers the player a mental challenges that doesn't rely on the ability to hit stuff on the screen, and doesn't require you to be 100% focus on the game at all times, instead you can play at your own pace, and use your economical planning skills and your intellect to trade various commodities between stars, and climb up the score ladder as you accomplish your goal of becoming the richest space captain in the galaxy.
Quotes from players:
"It's like solitaire, in space."
"Takes a few game sessions to fully realize the full potential of the game, but when you do, it's awesome!"
Star shipping features high resolution beautiful space backdrops, planets, aliens, nebulae, space ships, items, and characters.
- Beautiful graphic set in a space age universe.
- Clever economy system that keeps you from being too greedy.
- Mass amount of events to keep you sharp as you travel.
- Encounter space monsters, bandits, and pirates who will try to kill you.
- Choose from several types of ships to maximize your strategy.
- Visit the shop to upgrade your vessel, so you’ll be the mightiest cruiser to have ever sail the frontiers.
- Defend yourself with battle drones or newly bought weapons.
- Tons of achievement and ranks to discover for high replay value.
- Random colonies and commodities that will sometimes make you laugh.
- Easter Eggs.
- Made by two guys, but not from Andromeda.