Neolife – welcome new life with responsibility. An app for all mommies to be so you can simply browse through the app and know the Do’s and Don’ts of the pregnancy period week by week.
Key features for Would-be-Mother
- Check list for Pregnancy Care like ultrasound, hospital, doctor’s appointment, labour or SOS phone numbers.
- Track your baby’s growth.
- Monitor of your health, diet and weight tracker.
- Track your baby’s movement.
- Learn and practice yoga suitable during your pregnancy period.
- Enjoy soothing song during pregnancy to relax oneself.
- Interactive discussion forums as well as learn about new things during her pregnancy.
- Invite other expecting moms to know their views.
- You will get to know about Cordlife and cord blood banking.
- Know more about New-born Screening.
We understand that being a New Mother is quite a challenging activity. Here is your handy basic guideline for taking care of your new born baby.
Key features for New Mother
- Regular tips on health, hygiene and vaccination for a new born baby.
- Learn about foods for your baby to eat.
- Participate in the contest & upload your baby pictures.
- The app will help in keeping all the milestones related to your baby.
- Share your experience and tips with fellow new moms.
Cordlife is a specialist in Stem cell banking with State-of-Art laboratory where the cord blood and cord tissue are processed and preserved. After the baby is born, the umbilical cord will be clamped and within minutes, the obstetrician or caregiver will drain the cord blood into a sterile double-wrapped single-use blood bag. This procedure is painless and risk-free for both Mother & baby.
Umbilical Cord functions as a lifeline between mother and child during pregnancy. After a baby is delivered, the umbilical cord is cut and normally discarded with the placenta as medical waste. This procedure is painless due to the lack of any nerves on the Umbilical Cord.
A baby's umbilical cord has a large number of Epithelial Stem Cells (EpSCs) and Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). While EpSCs are primarily responsible for forming the outer protection layer of the body or organ such as skin, liver, pancreas, brain and gastrointestinal tract, MSCs have proven its capability to differentiate into neurons, cartilage and bone.
Current research with these cells revealed encouraging results in the treatment of a wide variety of medical conditions including stroke and replacement of corneal membrane. In the future, once these advances translate to successful therapies, any family who had stored their child's stem cells will have this resource to support these potential treatments.