FELONS – Information on Recent Arrests, Most Wanted, Warrants, Mug Shots, Sex Offenders, Escapees, Absconders and Death Row residents; every County and every state. All Free!
INMATE SERVICES – All available Visitation, Mailing, Phoning, Emailing, Commissary, Money Sending, Inmate Email services and important information. All Free!
JAILS AND PRISONS – Find Contact info, Locations, Websites, Maps, News, Videos, Employment information and more on over 9,000 Jails, Prisons, Juvenile Detention Centers and Terrorist Detention Camps. All Free!
SOCIAL - We have facebook Support Groups (english and espanol), Live Crime Feed News, Blogs and a Comment section on each of 9,000+ Facility Pages.
LEGAL - State and Federal Criminal Laws, Sentencing Guidelines and Grids, Courts, Law Enforcement, Probation, Parole and (some) Court Record Searches. All Free!
PAID STUFF - Criminal Defense Lawyers, Bailbondsmen, Criminal Background Checks, (some) Court Record Searches and Reverse Cell Phone Checks. These services are not free!
YOU - We are adding new, updated, relevant information continuously, so do your updates with this app.
We welcome your suggestions or comments.
Please send us an email at email@example.com
The publication is supported by the Bromley Trust
Keeping communities safe and informed by improving communication between law enforcement and the communities they serve.
MobilePatrol helps law enforcement agencies rapidly communicate vital public safety information such as emergency alerts, most wanted, sex offenders, arrest warrants, jail bookings & VINE notifications.
Users of the app can also send anonymous crime tips and offender sightings directly to local law enforcement.
“We’re really excited to offer this app to our community. It lets us get important information to people directly - right to their phones.” Sheriff Jim Hammond, Hamilton County, Tennessee
“Tips emailed through the app have already lead to 10 arrests”… Sheriff Michael Slupe Butler County, Pennsylvania
Receive emergency notifications ranging from Amber Alerts and manhunts to weather warnings and traffic tie-ups. To receive alerts push notifications must be enabled on your device. Alerts you have not viewed are highlighted in RED for 24 hours. Where applicable alerts include photos and detailed information along with any updates issued by law enforcement.
Provides non-emergency news updates such as community events, prescription pill disposal programs, burn bans, etc.
- Most Wanted
Includes name, photo, last known address, personal information and charges. View all, search alphabetically or search by name.
Provides mapping of registered sex offenders near you.
Anonymously alert local law enforcement of any criminal activity, public safety issues or offender sightings.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
Includes name, photo, last known city, date they went missing & link to NCMEC website.
Search for active warrants alphabetically or by name.
View recent jail bookings and search for specific offenders by name. Results include photo, name, personal information and charges (when available). This provides public information to the community related to criminal activity.
- Victim Notification
VINE® (Victim Information and Notification Everyday) provides peace of mind for crime victims by letting them check on the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. They can also register to be notified if an offender’s custody status changes.
- Delinquent Child Support Warrants
Includes name, photo, last known address and personal information. View all, search alphabetically or search by name.
Lists of local attorneys and bail bond services, with convenient in-app dialing.
- Facility Locations
Displays a map of law enforcement facility location and address. You can also save the location on your device. Tap the pushpin to get directions.
Provides information about local law enforcement and a directory of department phone numbers, with in-app dialing.
App provided by:
“Keeping Communities Safe and Informed”
For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
Please send any feedback, suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Feedback section in the app.
Thank you for helping keep your community safe and informed.
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
Now it’s as simple as opening an app on your mobile device to easily search thousands upon thousands of databases, go through your history, or do a quick or deep search for better results.
DirtSearch is still the only completely FREE public records, background check and criminal history website available. Serving the United States since 2008 and now Canada!
You’ll have access to information such as:
Public Record Searches
Sex Offender Records
Reverse Phone Searches
Social Media Records
Deadbeat Parent Records
Instructor License Lookup
Most Wanted Fugitives
And more! For more details and a more complete list of records we access please visit our website at http://www.dirtsearch.org
- Search millions of arrest records.
- New records are added daily (in some cases hourly).
- Add notifications and get notified when someone you know gets arrested.
- Browse recent arrests and filter by Gender, Race, County and Date.
- Search for people you know using facial recognition. Take a picture on your device and we'll search our database for matches.
- Original mugshots (without the JailBase Logo) are available for purchase and emailed directly to you.
- Free opt-out available on our website.
If you have any questions or issues, we have fast in app support. Just click the Menu and then select the Support option.
1) We do not have all the counties in the US, but we work on adding new ones on a regular basis. You can make a request using the Support option on the Menu.
2) Facial Recognition is a new feature for us. Let us know how it's working! Use the Support option on the Menu to send us feedback.
3) We do use advertising to support the service, but you can purchase an upgrade to remove all advertising. See the Remove Ads option on the Menu.
4) Records older than 6 months, we archive. They will show up when searching, but additional details are available for purchase.
5) If your information is on JailBase, we have a free opt-out available on our website.
The COMPLETE The Prisoners Act, 1900 Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the Sections and Schedules. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top. This version is AD SUPPORTED.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the The Prisoners Act, 1900.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the Sections.
- Divided into Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Themes, Social Features (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) - Likes/Shares/Views/Comments
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in TPA and all Central Acts (Requires Internet).
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Section Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the The Prisoners Act, 1900
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID (not IMEI, changes everytime you format your device) so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
The legal information contained in ASSET is the work of UNC School of Government faculty member Jeff Welty, a recognized expert in the law of search and seizure who regularly trains judges, lawyers, and officers in the subject.
ASSET is available completely free of charge, thanks to the generous support of the School of Government Foundation, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, and the North Carolina Sheriff’s Association.
Users should be aware that ASSET is a quick reference for frequently used information. It is not intended as a substitute for a comprehensive legal reference, such as Robert L. Farb’s book Arrest, Search, and Investigation in North Carolina. Nor is it intended to provide legal advice or to substitute the advice of a law enforcement agency's attorney.
ASSET includes the following features:
• Navigation: ASSET contains an intuitive table of contents as well as a search function.
• Bookmarks: ASSET keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information.
• Offline Viewing: Once the app is downloaded to a device, virtually all of the content is available for offline viewing. The app can be used in remote areas or inside secure facilities where cellular networks or WiFi may not be available.
• Updates: ASSET will be updated periodically as the law changes. The app was last updated on February 15, 2013.
From beginner to the most advanced Minecraft player, this is the structure & building design idea app for you!
Some amazing Minecraft structures & building ideas included:
✓ Automatic Loot Collector
✓ Evil Conference Room
✓ Crying Skull
✓ Abode Home
✓ Greek Temples
✓ Medieval House
✓ Suspension Bridge
✓ Portal Room
Search "Santa Cruz Apps" on Google Play for more FREE apps!
1- In creating this unofficial guide we assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights, please email details to email@example.com. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Malibu Apps. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensors. All characters, their names, places, and other aspects of the game described within this application are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This application is intended for educational purposes only.
2- Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
El Audiolibro de Autoayuda "Cómo Escapar de la Prisión del Intelecto" del Dr. Deepak Chopra cuestiona nuestros conceptos acerca de la naturaleza de la realidad y responde a las eternas interrogantes del significado de nuestra existencia: ¿Quién soy? ¿de dónde vengo? ¿qué pasa conmigo cuando muero?
The National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC) is a multi-agency effort that integrates the gang intelligence assets of federal, state, and local law enforcement entities to serve as a centralized intelligence resource for gang information and analytical support.
The mission of the NGIC is to support law enforcement agencies through timely and accurate information sharing and strategic/tactical analysis of federal, state, and local law enforcement intelligence focusing on the growth, migration, criminal activity, and association of gangs that pose a significant threat to communities throughout the United States.
The NGIC concentrates on gangs operating on a national level that demonstrate criminal connectivity between sets and common identifiers and goals. Because many violent gangs do not operate on a national level, the NGIC will also focus on regional-level gangs. We are staffed and supported by a number of partnering agencies including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of Prisons, Department of Defense, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of State, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, National Drug Intelligence Center, and United States Marshals Service.
Stay better informed with your local Sheriff’s office with real-time updates to News, Warrants, Arrests, and more.
- Detention Center
- Search by Name, Photo and Last 3 days
- Information displayed;
- Inmates Mug Shot
- VINE Link (Victims Notification Network)
- Personal Information
-Recent warrants list
- Bail Bonds
- List of Bail Bonds with in-App calling
- List of Attorneys with in-App calling and email
- Most Wanted
- Displays Photo, Name, Personal Information and Crime committed
- Breaking News from the Sheriff’s Office
- Deadbeat Moms & Dads
- Displays individuals wanted for failing to pay child support including
- Personal Information
- Crime details
- WCSO Facebook
- WCSO Twitter
- List of non-emergency contacts per department
- Facility Location
- Location address and map
App provided by Appriss, Inc
We welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have. You can use the Feedback section of the app to contact the development team at Appriss, Inc
More armies ranks and units will come soon.
You can support us by sending some BitCoins to: 1645GssNfJaQkxEYVrfd5s95KQMgNkpFAa
Full list of currently featured ranks.
* Air Force
* Coast Guard
* Marine Corps
* Land Forces
* Special Forces
* Air Forces
* Fire department
* Jail Service
* British Army
* Royal Air Force
* Сухопутные войска Российской Федерации (Russian Ground Forces)
* Военно-воздушные cилы России (Russian Air Force)
* Военно-морской Флот Российской Федерации (Russian Navy)
* Esercito Italiano (Italian Army)
* Marina Militare (Italian Navy)
* Aeronautica Militare (Italian Air Force)
* Guardia di Finanza
* Arma dei Carabinieri
* Polizia di Stato
* Polizia Penitenziaria
* Corpo Forestale dello Stato
* Israel Defence Forces (צְבָא הַהֲגָנָה לְיִשְׂרָאֵל)
North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
* Korean People's Army Ground Force (조선인민군 육군)
1.01 - new units added to US and Polish Armiers
1.02 - 3rd Reich ranks added (SS, Wehrmacht)
1.03 - Italian ranks added (Army, Navy)
1.04 - Italian ranks added (Air Force)
1.05 - North Korea Ground Force added
1.06 - Israel Defence Forces added
1.07 - Russian Armed Forces
1.08 - Polish Police, Fire Department, Jail Service and Marshal of Poland
More from developer
Saves your addresses to reuse.
Send a letter to an inmate free the first time.
Search tools to lookup prison and jail addresses to send real postal mail to inmates.
Other options include the ability to send photos uploaded from your phone.