Match Me! is a game of logical puzzles.
Challenge yourself, improve and stretch the limits of your mind.
Develop problem solving and logic skills.
Why should you play puzzles on your free time? Here are some fun facts about puzzles:
• Puzzles make your entire brain work. The left side of the brain, our analytical side, works to logically sort the pieces while the right side of the brain, our creative side, serves to see the finished product and works intuitively.
• Encourages the production of dopamine, a brain chemical that improves learning and memory, and maintains healthy brains.
• Playing with puzzles helps to enhance mental and intellectual growth in young children, and also improves hand-eye coordination.
• Playing with puzzles also reduces the chances of developing mental illness like memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.
HOW TO PLAY
• Move the balls in four directions by swiping.
• Match the colored balls with their other half.
Help us improve our games. We love your feedback. Contact us at :