- A matter of choice Have problems at the top depending on the selected mass. If the vertical issues and next to the problem are overlapped, switches and twice to touch. The problem is you can choose when you touch the problem itself.
* Select the problem will jump to the mass to be input.
Of-issue right or wrong And wrong in black and correct character enters a red character. * When you do not know is there is also to input all of the characters.
• Input switch There is a setting button on the keyboard. You can switch the barrage input and flick input to tap there.
· Forward button One to continue the mass when you tap.
·back button While deleted when you tap, it returns 1 trout. * If you press the keyboard input trout there is no state, there is a need to go back.
Clear button All clear the input character for a single cross word that is currently input and tap.
And scoring button When you tap to return to the issue selection screen, and then the corresponding to "Max" is depending on the score.
And scoring clear It clears the all issues that have come up on the screen.
And Response List You can see the answer.
- One subject all sticks and clear "done" mark.
There is a manual on the main screen. I think a more intuitive method of operation is known.