The digital games proposed in e-GOLIAH are inspired by the principles of ESDM (Early Start Denver Model). They stimulate the child with Autism Spectrum Disorders to improve joint attention and imitation. These two abilities are the keys to early social interaction and communication.
1. Curapy Account (required)
- It is necessary to create a Curapy account (www.curapy.com) to play e-GOLIAH as a family.
2. An additional tablet (required)
- You will need another tablet or a smartphone to interact with the tablet of the child.
3. Microphone (required)
- It is necessary to use the microphone for sound imitation games.
Find game's instruction and MOOC on the page www.curapy.com/games/e-goliah.
**** About Curapy
Curapy is a web platform published by Genious Healthcare, a French company specialized in the development of therapeutic video games and serious health games.
e-GOLIAH comes from a winning project of the Call for Projects Autism and New Technologies, launched by FIRAH, the Orange Foundation and the UEFA Foundation for Children.