The first steps to reading and writing for 4 and 5-year-olds.
Every parent wants their child to start school feeling excited and eager to learn. Bud-e Reading is a perfectly executed blend of learning and play, created by world leading literacy specialist, educator and author, Jill Eggleton QSO.
Children will explore, interact and have fun with the wonderful world of Bud-e while taking their first steps to reading on their own.
“I am convinced that Bud-e is a most valuable resource to support the complex processes of literacy learning for most children.” Dr. Libby Limbrick, Dip Tohg, MA (Hons), PhD.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
- Gets your child ‘school ready’ with first steps reading and writing
- Promotes a lifelong love of reading that sets your child on a path to academic success
- Teaches your child the important high frequency words essential for their first years at school
- Teaches phonological awareness and letter names and sounds
- Teaches vital comprehension skills so your child learns to think about what they are reading
- Captures your child’s progress so you can review it
- Bud-e’s world is delightful, humorous and fun so kids love it
- Bud-e is your child’s friend and guide within the digital world making it an entirely independent experience
- The games are fun but also educational
- Designed by a leading game design studio so the quality of the 3D world, the art and the games is outstanding
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
- The world of Bud-e is a bright, colourful, fun-filled adventure
- Meet a cast of delightful characters that they chat to, play games with and laugh with
- The stories they read are funny and captivating and make reading exciting
- Bud-e fosters an independent attitude to learning and an excitement about getting ready for school
- A series of 40 delightfully funny stories written by world renowned children’s author and literacy expert, Jill Eggleton.
- Learn to read and write 24 high frequency, sight words
- Learn letter sounds and phonological awareness
- Includes 15 original poems and 18 original songs to sing along with written by Jill Eggleton
- Games that children love to play but are also educational
- A magical 3D world for children to explore with characters to interact with and an engrossing back-story that promotes reading more books