• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
You don't have to wait until you have thousands of dollars before you can develop a flair for a new language. Learning new languages isn’t difficult if your neural pathways are fine tuned and honed to pick up languages. Some people are pretty good at picking up a new language. But their retention rate is really poor. They may be able to repeat what you may have just told them, but 30 minutes after, they would have forgotten what they had just learned. With our dual high alpha and delta tone woven into our powerful brainwave technology, you cannot but produce phenomenal results in language retention and learning.
You cannot afford to miss out on the many opportunities available for you to choose from just because you cannot retain or learn a new language. Many people consistently have to battle with wrong pronunciations just because they haven’t understood the language. So they could be saying one thing and it could mean another. You don't want to be in an embarrassing situation because you said what you didn’t mean in another language!
Answers to the most common questions about the afterlife: Is there really a "Heaven" and a "Hell?" What are ghosts, and why do they manifest?
The chakras and the afterlife—how each Plane of Light connects to your body through these energy centers
How to make contact with your spirit guides and the masters of each dimension of the afterlife
Meditations for safely traveling past the threshold of death to receive knowledge, peace, healing energy, and divine love
Confidence, or course, shouldn't be confused with cockiness. Confidence is not just a positive personality trait, in today's competitive job market it's absolutely a requirement. Knowing you are as important as your colleagues is incredibly important not just on a conscious level, but subconsciously as well. Being assertive, rather than passive, will help you get what you want. There's no reason to consider yourself inferior to others, so it's time to stop feeling that way deep down.
Some say you can fake confidence. It's obvious that's not true. Insecurity shows like a neon sign and drags you down. Faking is acting, and acting requires confidence. How do you escape from a catch 22 situation like this? The very nature of this problem is exactly the type of situation our confidence recordings are made for.
Since confidence is a purely mental quality, it's clear the road to confidence is within.
www.dailyworkbook.com -This is a platform for social, location and interest based networking and going Beyond networking. The power of network is immense and today it is used not only for communication but also for collaboration, coordination, making informed decision, understanding, judgments and raising voice against anything which is not right and all of it can be done in simple, efficient and effective way with reach and consequences globally. DailyWorkBook provides the following -
Ø Virtual community for networking, sharing interest and recommending places, businesses to our network
Ø Use the power of networking for value added action like renting, swapping, selling and giveaway items
Ø One stop e-space for reading news of ones interest like sports, politics, economy, finance, health, and other geo-political news.
Ø One stop e-space for entertainment like games, reading jokes, learning recipes
Ø e-Space to find new promotions and discounts happening around us.
Ø e-Space for finding what is around us based on the location from where one has logged in.
Ø Use of social messages to earn money (this is the advertisement model linked to networking)
Ø Networking based on hobbies and interest.
Ø One stop for managing all my favorite sites, hobbies and songs which then can be accessed from anywhere and on any device.
In short DailyWorkBook has a features which helps user to network, share photo’s and video’s, add and manage offers and coupons, view offers and coupons, advertise business, find what is around a user, sell, rent, swap, request items using the network, manage favorites and many more.