• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
This application is usable only if you are enrolled in Student Resources health plans. If you are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, Health4me is the mobile application for you.
StudentResources App provides easy access to:
- Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone. You’ll need your email address, school ID, or your StudentResources SR ID# found on your insurance ID Card.
- ID Cards – View your ID Card on your device, fax or email your ID Card directly to your provider, or even save a local copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
- Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers. Get driving directions via your device GPS functions; Call the office or facility, view a map.
- Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 60 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents; includes Provider, date of service, status, claim amount, and amount paid.
- Nurseline – Call for experienced 24/7 care advice (if applicable for your policy)
- Customer Service – Easily email Customer Service from the home screen
Now supporting children from 5 years old and genders !
Now calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) intuitively and in your own language !
No more calculate button !
Here your Body Mass Index is directly computed as you modify your height and weight.
The two ergonomic sliders avoid you to type your measures.
Just slide clockwise to increase your height and weight !
Conversion between metric and imperial units.
Given your height, your normal weight interval is displayed instantaneously.
The BMI value and its analysis are drawn directly from WHO recommendations.
Please share, rate and comment !
• Refill mail service prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID card
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
If you already use http://Caremark.com, your existing username and password will work on the app, too. And if not, you can register on the app and use your new username and password on the website.
OUR OTHER APPS
• To order retail prescriptions, find a Minute Clinic® or track ExtraBucks®, download the CVS/pharmacy® app.
For help managing specialty medications – usually high-cost medications that are injected or infused and treat complex health conditions – download the CVS/specialty app.
www.dailyworkbook.com -This is a platform for social, location and interest based networking and going Beyond networking. The power of network is immense and today it is used not only for communication but also for collaboration, coordination, making informed decision, understanding, judgments and raising voice against anything which is not right and all of it can be done in simple, efficient and effective way with reach and consequences globally. DailyWorkBook provides the following -
Ø Virtual community for networking, sharing interest and recommending places, businesses to our network
Ø Use the power of networking for value added action like renting, swapping, selling and giveaway items
Ø One stop e-space for reading news of ones interest like sports, politics, economy, finance, health, and other geo-political news.
Ø One stop e-space for entertainment like games, reading jokes, learning recipes
Ø e-Space to find new promotions and discounts happening around us.
Ø e-Space for finding what is around us based on the location from where one has logged in.
Ø Use of social messages to earn money (this is the advertisement model linked to networking)
Ø Networking based on hobbies and interest.
Ø One stop for managing all my favorite sites, hobbies and songs which then can be accessed from anywhere and on any device.
In short DailyWorkBook has a features which helps user to network, share photo’s and video’s, add and manage offers and coupons, view offers and coupons, advertise business, find what is around a user, sell, rent, swap, request items using the network, manage favorites and many more.