This application with a delicate tactile design will surprise you and simplify your daily technical and hydraulic routine (research department - after sales service - assembly - breakdown service - R & D - Expertises - Training..)
This In Situ application is designed specifically for hydraulic engineers (mobile and industrial hydraulics). It calculates for you in just a few simple clicks:
- answers to your technical hydraulic questions
- verification of hydraulic formulas
- sizing of hydraulic pumps and motors (flow/pressure/output)
- the power of the current installation
- mechanical power of the pumps or motors (coupling - speed - output - power)
- conversion of / equivalence of units (pressure, flow, length, temperature, mass)
- definition of hydraulic cylinders (surface area, effort, speed, entry/exit times)
- definition of cylindric flow and the piston end / rod end
Are you looking for hydraulic formulas? If you need to check a hydraulic calculation, the In Situ Hydraulic Experts application provides you with an instant answer:
You enter your technical data on the tactile screen and the In Situ application calculates the answer for you.
This application is fully operational in both English and French and functions with both metric and imperial measures.
Become a fan of In Situ on Facebook or find us on LinkedIn!
The intuitive and simple identification process will help you find detailed information about threads specifications, sizes and more...
The RYCO Thread ID Mate also includes multiple search methods. No matter what you're looking for, it gives you a smooth and intuitive way to find it.
- Intuitive step by step identification process
- Detailed page for every type of thread
- Search a thread by name
- Complete pictorial list
- Instruction page.
For PP-R pipes and fittings:
- Pressure losses
- Heat losses
- Service life of PP-R pipes
- Linear expansion
- Expansion Elbow
- Expansion Loop values instead of you.
For Spira PVC-U Pipes:
- Determination of diameter
- Compressive Hoop Streess
- Vertical Deflection
- External Buckling Capacity
Bid farewell to flipping through handbooks, textbooks, standards, etc. for answers. This free app, sophisticated yet simple to use, not only saves time and money, but also makes your engineering and sales efforts more reliable and professional.
The Dr. DE Lite app is equipped with 29 functions that are divided into 11 groups.
• Bit Hydraulics
• Casing Centralizer
• Hole Cleaning
• Mud Additives
• Tank Capacity
• Volume and Capacity
• Well Control
• Unit Conversion
- Location, statuses and directions to all drilling rigs in Western Canada (all free)
- "Follow" rigs and get notifications when they move, spud or rig release (follow up to five for free)
- See profiles on the wells being drilled
- oil and gas professionals
- Field service & supply professionals
- drilling crews
- Financial analysts
- Service & Supply Business Development professionals
- Asset teams (Geologists, Landmen, Operations Engineers, Drilling Engineers)
Parker is active in the mobile and transportation market. In this app you can find the Parker products and capabilities that are suitable for a number of mobile and transportation applications like construction vehicles, farming vehicles, trucks, trailers, etc.
This useful tool allows users to
•Find Parker products and solutions for on and off highway applications
•Find specifications of Parker products
•Find out about our value added services for our customers
•Directly contact Parker via e-mail or phone
The Parker mobile and transportation app is a tool for engineers, purchasers and end-users who are looking for high quality products and services for their applications. Download this Parker app to have an easy overview of all our possibilities in the mobile and transprotation markets.
This app was realized by Parker Hannifin Netherlands.