DITTo is a searchable, editable note taking application.
Navigate and filter content with the interactive acronym title "DITTo".
Press the "D" to add general "Documentation" and search all your postings in every category.
Press the "I" to switch to the "Ideas" page.
Press the "T" to to switch to "Transactions".
Press the "To" to switch to "To Do Lists".
Add and edit items from the respective category pages. You can change the type in edit mode by pressing one of the other D I T To categories if an item is mis-entered or changes from a todo into a transaction, or an idea into a todo for instance.
Our Mission Statement:
Our goal here is to help people become more organized, easily.
Thanks for the excellent feedback. We love to hear it.
There are many other features to My Plymouth, which allow you to;
- See Councillor details
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or who Mac.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- Receive messages when you pass near a previously reported issue.
- Submit Anonymous reports.
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- View the incident using Google Street View.
- Access integrated help.
- Identify the nearest address of an incident using the auto address finder.
You can submit reports for relating to the following categories (this list will be expanded in the future) ;
- Fly Tipping
- Fly Posting
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Dog Fouling
- Street Cleaning
- Pot Holes
- Street Lighting
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com, visit us at www.plymouth.gov.uk or call us on 01752 668000.
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyBournemouth is a mobile app that enables you to report issues to Bournemouth Borough Council.
You can attach photos, video and any other relevant information to your report and pin point the exact location using your phones mapping software.
Once submitted your report is routed to Bournemouth Council’s Customer service team for processing and then goes out to the relevant service delivery team.
== Features ==
There are some really great features in MyBournemouth.
- Submit a report
- Find out your council news and events happening across the borough
- Receive up to date information about your submitted reports by SMS, push notifications or email
- Find out who your local councillors are
- Find out what you can recycle in your recycling bin
- View local information and find Bournemouth Council facilities
== What issues can I report? ==
You can submit reports to Bournemouth Council for issues such as:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Missed bin collections
- Dog fouling
- General enquiries
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
More from developer
• Hassle-free set-up
• Features a 256-bit password encrypted login
• one user can have multiple mobiles devices accessing the same account
• Go to http://www.my-ditto.com to learn more about my-Ditto features and benefits