IDBLUE® understands the challenges that organizations will face when trying to maximize their return on enterprise mobility. Our line of rugged, Bluetooth® stylus readers allows for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) functionality to be added to your Android device.
Introducing the IDBLUE RFID Keyboard Wedge for Android – a simple and intuitive application that quickly enables you to start reading tags directly from your Android device. The Keyboard Wedge app will allow the user to scan the unique ID of a compliant tag into any application as if was being typed in by the user.
This application requires no extra software purchases and no modification to your existing Android device. Please be advised that this does not include any application that is to be used in conjunction with the IDBLUE Keyboard Wedge.
Please be advised that this app is intended to be used in conjunction with an IDBLUE.HF or IDBLUE.UHF RFID reader as well as compatible RFID tag(s). For more information and/or to purchase an IDBLUE reader, please visit www.idblue.com
•For IDBLUE. HF you can read the unique tag ID of an ISO15693 compliant RFID tag.
•For IDBLUE.UHF you can read the EPC memory bank of an IDBLUE Approved EPC Gen 2 compliant tag;
•Compatible with Android 2.3.3 (API Level 10) and higher
IDBLUE is a leading provider of ultra-mobile, rugged HF and UHF RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Bluetooth® readers for the smartphone and tablet market. IDBLUE’s product line is designed to add value to any organizations mobility infrastructure by offering low cost, high performance, scalable RFID readers. With adoption in Healthcare, Retail, Utilities, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, and many other industries, the IDBLUE product line allows RFID capability to be added to any smartphone or tablet device, maximizing a client’s return on mobility.
IDBLUE word mark and logo are trademarks of Cathexis Innovations Inc., ©2012
Bluetooth and Bluetooth word marks are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
More from developer
The application provides additional information such as the most used schematics, compensation methods or package mechanical dimensions.
This application contains interactive schematics :
- inverting configuration
- non-inverting configuration
- low pass filter
- high pass filter
- differential configuration
- summing configuration
- comparator with hysteresis
- Op-amp product selector
- Comparator product selector
- High speed amplifier product selector
- Current sensing product selector
- Schematics library
- Interactive schematics
- Application notes
- Package mechanical drawings and data
- Links to ST website
It allows to communicate with ISO15693 products such as STMicroelectronics tags (LRIxx family) and Dual Interface EEPROM (M24LRxx family).
It also allows read and write NDEF message by using NFC features of Android OS. The NDEF message is a data format defined by NFC forum specification and offers interoperability of the different NFC devices.
NfcV-reader works with ISO/IEC 15693 and Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (Nfc-V on NFC forum).
Some new features are available such as, transfer file (upload or download a file), binary read and write. Also, Password management, Lock sectors management and Energy Harvesting management for M24LR devices.
1) To Read, Record , Monitor and Analyze Patient/User SpO2 and Pulse Rate from ST Pulse Oximeter device through NFC interface. ST Pulse Oximeter is integrated with M24LRxxE (Dynamic NFC /RFID Tag) to record SpO2 and Pulse Rate with date time stamp in its memory.
2)NFC based android phone can be used to read M24LRxxE and then to show the following :-
a) Application can be used to read Spo2 and Pulse Rate readings from M24LRxxE using NFC interface.
b) It can be used to show a user friendly graphical representation of history of readings in form of plot ( SpO2 vs Date-Time and Pulse Rate vs Date Time).
c) Application can also upload the health data to Microsoft HealthVault website on one click.
d) Pulse Oximeter device can be configured using Application like Manufacturer ID , Device Name etc . can be modified using application.
Share your results and instantly access to key technical features and documentation.
Stay tuned to the latest worldwide and local news on STM32 & STM8.
• 3 convenient ways to find your product
1. With the powerful “parametric search” engine
2. "Part Number Search" : direct access to your favorite part number information
3. “Part Number Guide” : follow the name guide
• Technical documentation download (including datasheet and reference manual) and offline consulting
• Instant access to key Product informations & block diagram
• Share by email
• Supported Languages : English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese
STM8L151G6 (32kb) [ex: FROG and Draco demoboard]
STM32L151RBT6 (32kb max over 128kb available) [ex: Pangolin demoboard]
STM32F103RBT6 (32kb max over 128kb available) [ex: Pangolin demoboard]
- any microcontroller board with usart connected to any rs232-bluetooth module.
[discovery kits, eval boards, frog, draco, pangolin boards]
- SPP Bluetooth HW module configured with "FROGxxxxx" name, and 115200,8,E,1 speed (the module should NOT be tied to the MCU reset signal)
Use the generic AT commands when the module is not paired to configure the speed, bit parity and name of the bluetooth module. It is suggested to use the MCU unique serial number so that multiple boards can coexist in the same area.
It is recommended for battery operated system that the MCU controls the bluetooth module power.
The flash S19 file is usually generated by the linker (project option, output Motorola format).
Copy this file to the phone internal's download directory.
With this tool a demoboard can be reflashed by email wirelessly and without PC/Laptops in minutes.
Bootloader does not use any of the 32kb user flash space, contrary to IAP (In Application Programming).
Even if the flashing is corrupted/interrupted, bootloader is always accessible.
We also suggest Teraterm-like application for user terminal operations.
Bonus Feature for developers:
Plot and Datalog values in user mode with this app:
In user mode, send by USART text ASCII strings with the following formatting style example:
(# sec):, 120, 201, LPS (PRaw_mb PQuad PFilt_mb C):, 1556.35, 1556.35, 1556.35, 27.49, ADS (Gain ADC12b Averaged):, 4, -3651, 4248
The text line should end with the return code 0x0A (next text line) separator
LPS is the main label, values in () are the physical units for the following data values
Send these information by Bluetooth from the MCU user code regularly (eg. 1 sec).
Click on the [START] button, and when the graph legend disappear, click on [Sel Plot], which will show a list of the decoded values and names. Up to 8 curves can be plotted on the screen which looks like an oscilloscope's.
You will also be able to add some of the phone sensors to it.
All the Bluetooth incoming string data once the [START] button is clicked will be datalogged as FROGxxxx.txt in the phone download folder.
ZAirMeter is an app developed for users to quickly measure relative altitude.
Most barometers are sensitive enough to accurately record height changes of +- 0.4m and below.
1. Hold the device and click the button to take the first measurement.
2. Move to a different altitude (take elevator, stairway), then hold the device steady and tap again to take the second measurement.
3. The height (altitude difference) will be displayed.
Note: A longer acquisition time may provide more accurate measurement:
This can be done by pressing and holding the button for a longer time (over 4 seconds).
How does this work?
Higher altitude makes the air pressure decrease.
The app measures relative altitude (pressure differences) with measurements done within minutes using a generic pressure to altitude conversion formula.
Why measurements must be done within minutes?
Because the air pressure changes with weather, so measurements done in minutes are less affected from changing weather. Remember that 1mb variation corresponds to around 8.3m.
Why not showing the sea level altitude and the difference?
Because the sea level pressure altitude changes with the weather: to make a plane safely land, the local and present equivalent airport sea level pressure must be beamed to the landing plane. For the phone app, it would require using internet (roaming) access to airport's METAR data. For more reading on the subject, search on QNH altitude. (ever thought about the tides effect on the sea level pressure?)
Quiz: Would a phone placed within an inflated bladder bag be able to measure the weight of an object?
Tags: Altimeter, pressure sensor, relative height measurement, barometer, barometric.
Bluetooth Speaker can be converted to multi- channel speaker by inserting STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/ NFC Tag ( M24LRxx) .
Bluetooth Speaker information can be stored as Bluetooth Handover Message inside the memory of STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/NFC Tag .
Application provides the following features :
1) To Program ST Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag with Bluetooth Handover Message of Bluetooth Speaker/Headset.
2) To create multiple copies of one Tag at a single Tap without entering all details again and again.
3) To Pair the mobile phone with Bluetooth Speaker at a single Tap
4) To Unpair the phone with Bluetooth Speaker.
Application makes use of standard Bluetooth Handover Message (NDEF) Format as a standard provided by NFC Forum.
App can read/write NDEF Text, Uri, Sms, E-mail, BT handover, M24SR Discovery Kit Message. Lock/Unlock message feature is also provided.
To evaluate the full functionnality ST M24SR Demo App has to be coupled with the M24SR Discovery board available from http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC1444/PF259659
The application manage the NFC chip of the phone (read & write operations) in order to :
- Download data from the datalogger device*
- Save new settings to the datalogger device*
Main features :
- Start / Stop a temperature acquisition
- Download acquired temperatures from the datalogger device*
- Trace a graph of downloaded values (vertical & horizontal orientation)
- Display statistics (Max/Min/Avg Values - Histogram - etc…)
- Change settings (Frequency acquisition - Overwrite option)
If you don't have yet the datalogger device* you can :
- View a cover Flow presentation of the M24LR64-R product
- Access the STMicroelectronics website directly on the "Dual interface EEPROM" dedicated page.
datalogger device* : is an autonomous battery-powered datalogger able to record and store 64 Kbits of temperature data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF)
It connects phone to Wi-Fi devices through NFC Out-of -Band Interface.
Wi-Fi Network SSID & Key is uniquely assigned to connect to Wi-Fi Network.
This application helps to connect to Wi-Fi network on a single tap on M24LRxxE (Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag) .This device can be used with Printers or other Smart Wi-Fi supported devices.
Application provides following features :
1) To Program M24LRxxE with Wi-Fi Device content.
2) To copy the content of one M24LRxxE (Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag) to other M24LRxxE (new Tag).
3) To Connect to Wi-Fi Network on a single Tap using NFC.
It allows the user to read Weight value from ST Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (NFC-V on NFC Forum) using NFC based mobile phone.
Application provides an interesting feature to upload the Body Weight to Microsoft HealthVault website on a single tap.
It is synchronized with User's HealthVault Account.
Microsoft HealthVault is a trusted place for people to gather, store, use, and share health information online.
The STEVAL-IPE020V1 is an autonomous battery-powered energy metering able to record and store 64 Kbits of eight different consumption data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF). It is a fully functional single-phase solution, also based on the STPM10 metering IC and the STM8L152 microcontroller.
The M24LR64-R is a Dual Interface EEPROM which targets a wide range of applications such as metering, industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. NFC compatible (ISO15693) and I2C serial communication are the two interfaces available with EEPROM. More information on this product on the following page : www.st.com/dualeeprom
Main App features :
- Download power meter’s data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 device through ST’s Dual Interface EEPROM
- Get information about the power meter (manufacturer, version, serial number, firmware version , …)
- Power consumption information (plot the seven month energy meter data like cumulative energy, tamper counts,…), and display of these data on 8 different graphical curves
- Miscellaneous Information (installation date, power down, …)
This App will enable you to download consumption data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 board as described below :
- Total Cumulative Energy
- Maximum Demand log
- Cumulative Energy Month
- Average PF Log
- Earth Tamper Count
- Reverse Tamper Count
- Neutral Missing Tamper Count
- Case Tamper Count
This Application enables the consumer to communicate with their Gas Meter and analyze different parameters and configure gas meter.
Application can be used to read Meter data recorded in ST Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag integrated with Gas Meter via NFC Communication.
It can record monthly data for 7 Months.
Monthly Data can be viewed in form of plots for 7 months simultaneously.
Main Parameters included in Monthly Data :
1) Cumulative Consumption