Why use apps like Mint that ask for your bank logins and then won't let you customize your information? Pocket Accountant requires none of your personal information.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Simply input how much you spent/earned and what it was for and get started!
• Remove or create transactions as you desire
• Display your transactions as percent or as category totals.
• Some apps only track electronic transactions, that's stupid!
• Input your cash/credit/bitcoin transactions whatever you want this app to track it will.
TAKE YOUR INFO ELSEWHERE
• Why would you want a personal finance app that's its own walled garden?
• Export all your data to a CSV file for use in your favorite spreadsheet program!