SizAR helps you make the right choices in your purchasing, arrangement or decoration projects. Using the Augmented Reality technology, you will be able to visualize in real time a 3D model that respects the dimensions and appearance you need.
Some examples of what you can do with SizAR
- Simulate the bulk of a piece of furniture, an equipment, or any other object in its real environment
- Measure the volume available in a small space
- Visualize any surface or worktop, in the style of your choice
To run the application, you must print your own Tracker. It is a simple image, available as a PDF (A4 format or US letter).
Download and print your free Tracker at http://sizar.io
For best results when using SizAR:
- Place your Tracker where you want to visualize in real time a 3D model
- Configure the appearance and dimensions of your 3D model using the simple SizAR interface
- Orient your device to have the Tracker in the field of view of the camera. Start by standing close to the Tracker. Once it is recognized by the application, you can move away and freely around the model.
Visit http://sizar.io for more informations.