Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
Note: I'm just a person who wants to help people get out of debt, not someone who is into developing apps. If you have questions or comments about the app or its features -- or about getting out of debt -- please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to get back to you.
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
This IS a very basic app - written in response to the fact that when we started the Dave Ramsey plan in March 2010, there was no simple free app available that could do exactly the bit of functionality I needed.
1. Add your debts, including minimum payments, APR, original (for payoff display) and current amounts.
2. The app will display your debts in a list from SMALLEST to LARGEST. This is the 'debt snowball' - yes it is not mathematically optimal, but for many people is better psychologically.
3. In 'settings', set the 'Extra' monthly amount you expect to be able to apply to debt.
4. Pay the MINIMUM only on ALL debts except the top one on the list. Any extra disposable income should be applied to the SMALLEST debt to get it paid off.
5. The app calculates your payoff dates based on your 'Extra' monthly payment, so you can easily change your 'Extra' payment to see how taking a 500/month part time job can accelerate your overall payoff time. If you leave "Extra" = 0, then you are essentially planning to make minimum payments ONLY.
6. The first time you open the app each month, it will re-calculate (based on APR, minimum payments, and applying the amount you have saved as 'Extra' towards the smallest debt) what your current balances for all debts should be. If you pay more than the minimum on some debts, or the 'Extra' amount is not correct, you can also manually adjust those balances - but if the data is all correct, the new balances should all auto-calculate properly at the beginning of each month.
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to SIX (6) debts supported and four (4) payoff strategies -- not including the debt snowball method which can be turned on for each.
Also, just added:
Monthly payment reminders in your device status bar (requires the app permission "When reboot is finished")
Auto backup and restore!
Export monthly planner to .csv, file.
NOTE: There is a new, one-time, and very optional in-app purchase that will unlock (1) removing ads, (2) allow for unlimited debt and (3) gives you access to custom monthly payments. This way you do not need to upgrade to a brand new app for more features.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
This app is designed for those who have a basic idea of what they need to pay this month. We will determine the rest based on your options. There is no option to tell us your budget.
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, THE USER WILL DECIDE how much to pay in the first round of payments FOR EACH CARD. Not the minimums, but your actual planned payments. We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. You can play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it. It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well!
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $2.49 USD) is based off of Debt Planner but includes a Checkbook/Banking Ledger. It is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in Debt Planner before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
Simple Finance Manager Includes a monthly Debt Planner along with a Banking/Checkbook Ledger to keep track of balances in your bank accounts. It is simple and user friendly! For more details on available option see below. (Note: This app does not require personal information and does not directly connect with any financial institution. All transactions and payments must be recorded manually.) All data can be backed up and transfered to a new device.
Simple Finance Manager Features:
+ Fresh, Beautiful, Material Design Themed
+ Ad Free
+ Clean, Simple layouts
+ Ready for Tablets
+ Currency Format for some Countries (based on device’s default)
** HOW DOES THE BANKING/CHECKBOOK LEDGER PORTION OF THIS APP WORK?
The ledger portion of this app is brand new. We focused on making a clean UI that allows you to easily record transactions and go back to manage them.
Because this app is fast and lightweight, keeping track of your current balances have never been easier! Supports unlimited accounts. Savings, Checking, Business etc.
At this time, we do not have any statistics or charts based on spending history but we have plans of having some of these features.
** HOW DOES THE DEBT PORTION OF SIMPLE FINANCE MANAGER WORK?
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, the user decides how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
IMPORTANT: This app does not yet support bi-weekly payments.
+ UNLIMITED Debt Entries
+ Payment Strategies and Plans
+ A Snowball ON-OFF Button
+ Status Bar Payment Reminders
+ CSV Export
+ Credit Limit Status Bar
+ Custom Ordering
+ Custom Payments
+ Record Monthly Payment (Apply to Ledger)
+ Monthly Payment Reminders
+ Mark as Fixed Payment
What Simple Finance Manager does: Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with basic monthly details along the way. It now includes a debt snowball-like payoff system.
This app WILL give you a clear view of the future based on the numbers YOU provide.
It will also factor in one-time Balance Transfer fees as well as promotional rates.
Simple Finance Manager will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
** DOES THIS APP SUPPORT DEBT SNOWBALL?
Simple Finance Manager now includes the much request "Magical" Debt Snowball button! You can turn it on or off and compare strategies.
- Simple Finance Manager require two special permission so that it remembers notifications on reboot and can access the internet help file.
- Simple Finance Manager currently supports some basic Spanish and Italian translations. Any inaccuracies? Please let us know!
- Get news before it happens!
- Debt Planner and Calculator is the Free Version of Simple Finance Manager. You may backup your debt accounts in that app and restore them here.
Follow our blog for app updates at our Kicking Lettuce website: http://www.kickinglettuce.com/android-apps/
- Developed by KickingLettuce Studios.
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
- Does not require you to enter your Internet banking login or password. Avoid providing these highly sensitive details to any other app or online service!
- Enter income and expenses as they occur.
- Spread your transactions over weeks, months or years to smooth out your income and expenses.
- See the immediate effect of each transaction on the amount that you save.
- Transactions sync across your iOS and Android devices.
- View summary reports on how much you have saved, your income and expenses on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- Save time by entering regular expenses as an automatically recurring transaction.
- Add transactions and view reports at www.snowballingmoney.com
- Start saving more money today and achieve your dreams.
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
“Along your debt-paying journey, ReadyForZero acts as the angel on your shoulder.”
"Top 50 Best Website of 2014"
“Ditch the calculator and make a realistic plan to end your debt-related stress.”
“ReadyForZero is like a financially savvy friend guiding you every step of the way.”
- MSN Money
Our users are excited, too! Here’s what they’ve had to say about the ReadyForZero Android app:
“I really like this!!!! So easy to use.”
“Very crisp and responsive UI and very pretty. So far, I’m impressed.”
Enjoying seeing my goals to be debt free at my fingertips.”
So what can you expect with a ReadyForZero account? Once you’ve signed-up, you’ll receive your comprehensive debt payoff plan along with access to other tools and resources to help you pay off your debt. You’ll see an overview, including a list of your debt accounts, which will help you organize your debt. Using your account, you can…
-Add and edit accounts as needed
-Check your progress chart to see the impact of your monthly payments
-Customize your plan anytime you need more flexibility
...right from your phone.
Bottom line: ReadyForZero gives you a payment plan that works
We know it can be a challenge to keep track of your debt… especially when you have multiple accounts. The ReadyForZero app can be used as a debt organizer and debt tracker for all your accounts, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to get out of debt faster.
Not only is the ReadyForZero debt repayment app a perfect complement to any other budgeting apps you are already using but it allows you to see your overall financial picture in a completely new way. ReadyForZero is unique in that it functions as both a debt payoff planner and debt tracker, so you can see your progress weekly and adjust your plan whenever it’s necessary.
You can be also assured that your information is being stored securely. ReadyForZero is PCI compliant with bank-level encryption to protect your information.
So what are you waiting for? Take back your life from debt. ReadyForZero gives you the tools.
* Receive notifications and reminder alerts
* Record due dates, lent dates, payments/installments
* Add payments and view payment history.
* Option to email records.
* Supports search on database.
* Multiple currencies supported.
* Contacts DB integrated into app.
* Keep track of your personal loans, monthly payments, bills, etc,.
* All features available in this app for a low price. No free and expensive paid versions or any marketing gimmicks!
* Any new features, you want added send an email to email@example.com. We will add it.
Getting out of debt made easy. Pay off your debts with Debt Snowball method and save!
++ One clear screen to manage all your debts (credit cards, loans and mortgages).
++ Debt Free Date is calculated automatically.
++ Individual Pay Off Date is displayed under each of your debts.
++ One Tap to enter a payment
++ Payments with custom amounts
++ Built-in calculator
PAY OFF STRATEGIES SNOWBALL METHOD
++ Highest interest rate
++ Lowest balance
++ Highest balance
++ Custom order
++ Summary shows your payoff progress
++ An unlimited number of debts can be entered
++ each debt can be individually analyzed
++ payments may be entered as a percentage of balance
++ support for introductory rates e.g. 0% for 6 months
++ Monthly Payments may be recorded
++ allows you to keep track of your progress
++ Choice of payment periods
++ handles monthly, weekly and fortnightly payments
++ Extra Payments can be entered against each debt
++ helps pay off your debts even faster
++ can be entered Monthly, Yearly or as a One Off
++ Transactions can be entered against each debt
++ allows you to take into account expenses/purchases
++ Interactive reports
++ easy visualization of the debt breakdown
++ compare debts side by side
++ Set of Calculators are included to help you compute:
++ Handles Mortgage, credit cards, loans, other
++ Percent paid progress bar
++ Debt-snowball method: multiple payoff strategies
++ Extra payment tracking
++ Mortgage and loan calculators
++ Fixed/ARM interest rates, daily/monthly interest accrual
++ Payoff date calculator
++ Debt Payoff Graph with Snowball on and off
++ Annual Interest Rate
++ Amortization Schedule
++ Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
++ See your planned debt-free date. Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off all debts if you weren't using the snowball.
++ Prioritize debts the way you prefer (lowest balance, highest interest, or any order at all)
DebtMinder,payoff,bills,credit,snowball,debts monitor,debt tracker,debt snowball