Please leave feature requests and comments. This app is completely AD-FREE and will always be free to use!
This app is designed to help you grind more efficiently and fits most MMOs that involve grinding/killing large amounts of monsters to level up.
* Efficiency test : How fast do you grind and how long till you level up?
* Economy: How many potions do you use grinding in that spot? How much money do you earn grinding there? Find out what's the most lucrative spot to grind!
Enter your current exp percent or experience amount. Grind for a few minutes and enter your then percent/amount. You'll get your experience per minute number! Save it if you want and see your last runs, compare the best grinding spots.
Choose 0-3 items (potions, scrolls, mob drops) to track, assign them the vendor value and how many you got, enter your current cash and grind away! When you're done grinding you enter your current amount of items and cash and you'll learn your gross income per minute, including item usage and item drops!
Perfect for games that require a lot of grinding, games such as: MapleStory, Final Fantasy XI, Ultima Online, TERA, Rose Online, Lineage 2, EverQuest, Cabal Online, Free Realms, Ragnarok Online, Aion, RF Online, Runescape, Silkroad Online and many many more. This app fits all MMOs that use a leveling system!
* Customize able timers: Set one timer to remind you to buff your self, one timer to remind you to feed your pet, or anything you can think of! You decide whether the timers should automatically restart or if you want to tap them your self.
If you feel that some features are missing or you have some good ideas I'd love the feedback. Apps like these thrive on suggestions!
ELECTRICAL TOOLS APP INCLUDES:
► Watts Calculator
► Amps Calculator
► Volts Calculator
► kW Calculator
► Power Factor (cos)Calculator
► kVA Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% values Calculator
► Max Zs Values - Temperature Adjusted Calculator
► Manufacturer specific Zs Values. 60947-2 / 3871 Type 4
► Zs values for RCD's in TT Earthing Systems Calculator
► Calculate la
► REC Ze Values
► Fault Current - Single Phase Calculator
► Fault current - Three Phase Calculator
► Pvc/pvc Cable Wire Sizes = Cable Sizes, Volt Drop, Zs, Tabulated Currents, Volts Drop, r1+r2
► More Coming Soon!
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE APP INCLUDES CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Copper Equivalent Sizes for use as (cpc) circuit protective conductors.
► (SPD) Surge Protection Charts
► (SPD) Surge Protection Protective Conductor Sizes
► (SPD) Surge Protection Impulse Withstand Voltages
► (SPD) Surge Protection Power Frequency Stress Voltage
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's
► More coming soon!
Electrcal tools and reference app is an electrical app for electricians and electrical enginners, makes life easyer!
Feel free to contact us if you would like any electrical charts or electrical calculators added to this electrical app in a free update.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Zigbee Chip TI CC2531(USB-Enabled SOC Solution for 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee App) can be used also.
Provides the same functionality and the PC for serial communication terminal
- Supported UART to USB Bridge chip: Silicon Laboratories(CP210X), FTDI(FT232), Prolific(PL2303)
- ARDUINO Support(FTDI, CDC/ACM)
- Supported smart phones: USB host support smart phones (Samsung galaxy2/galaxy 3/galaxy note / galaxy note2/Vega racer R3)
- Supported Android version: Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) or
1. Quick Start
1) Please use the OTG cable to connect the usb device on your smart phone.
2) smart phone detect usb device, and then asks whether to run.
Click OK to run the App.
3) Click the Settings button (wrench icon) of upper right corner in order to set serial communication.
4) Click the Save button.
5) Click the Connect button (phone icon) of upper right corner in order to connect to the device.
2. Main Activity
- ASCII: Print received data as a ascii string.
- HEX: Print received data as a hexadecimal string.
- BIN: Print received data as a binary string.
- Connect Button(Phone icon):, connect to USB device. After connection this icon changed to close icon.
- Settings Button(Wrench icon): Serial communication setting window will open
- Upper(RX) CR, LF: Line separator configuration. process device to local system line separator conversion for received data before print text area
- Modem status buttons: show CTS, DSR, CD, RI pin status
- USB device description: USB device’s description window will open
- Clear received data:: Trash icon, clear all received data in text area
- Received data text area: print received data
- DTR button: control modem DTR status
- RTS button: control modem RTS status
- Lower(TX) CR/LF: Append line separator characters to transfer data
- Transfer(TX) Text input field: Enter the data(string, decimal, hexadecimal, binary) you want to transfer.
Transfer data is entered as a string by default.
Binary data is entered as shown below, you can enter in hex or binary or decimal
Decimal: @ +숫자 3-digit(0~255) ex) CR: @013
Hexadecimal: # + 2-digit hex, ex) CR: #0D
Binary: & + 8-digit binary, ex) CR: &00001101
※ Escape @, #, &: insert twice in succession in order to send @, #, &
ex) @@, ##, &&
- Send Button(Right arrow icon): Transfer input data to USB device
- Macro buttons 1 ~ 7: Set macro(had entered the frequently used data in advance) to transfer text field
- Macro Edit Button(Pencil icon): Macro edit window will open
- Settings: Serial Communication Settings window will open.
- USB Descriptions: USB equipment specification window will open.
- Edit Macro: The macro edit window will open.
- ASCII Code Table: ASCII code table lookup and input window will open.
select ASCII code in order to input ASCII Codes
- Help: Help
4. Other features (view)
- Serial communication settings: Baud rate, Data bits, Parity, Stop bits,
Handshaking Mode setting supported.
Select enable file logging for logging received data in external storage path "[External Storage Root]/USBTerminal/YYMMDD_hhmmss.log".
- Macro edit: edit transfer data macro that frequently used.
Macros can register up to seven.
- ASCII table: ASCII Code table.
ASCII code inserted to text field When you select a code,
and the window is closed, the inserted codes appended to tx text field
Q: Why my smart phone detect usb device?
A: Smartphones make sure it supports the USB Host.
In addition, the Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) from the USB Host support.
Occasionally on the smartphone does not recognize USB devices (eg Galaxy Note 1). Smartphone otg cable to connect to leave only the part that is connected to the equipment by unplugging and re-connect if you recognize that this case is.
Iruna Online Database give information about equipment, monster, maps, etc.
Iruna Online is games MMORPG on Android device, best games for games like Ragnarok Online MMORPG.
Tags : iruna online games, iruna online walkthrought, iruna online database, information iruna online, petunjuk games iruna online, mmorpg online database
More from developer
-- This is the FREE version of GamePlan --
-- Unlock all features with a single Unlock. Currently 50% discount! --
Connect, Communicate, and Control the battlefield with GamePlan!
Designed to work with any FPS, RTS, MMO and Simulator game (and mods), GamePlan is a powerful and fun new way for serious gamers to play team based PC and Console games. Use your mobile device as a convenient second screen to discuss strategy and tactics in real-time before, during and after games.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
"...pretty much the coolest thing this side of the tablet and smartphone craze for the MMO gamer that takes their PvP seriously." - MMORPG.com
"If you're active in a clan or multiplayer team operations then it is a very nice "must have". You can have it set next to your computer screen, and use it like another monitor while gaming." Chuck "Magnum" Ankenbauer - SimHQ.com
"I can see it being essential for RTS clans." - TheBigGame.org
✔ Connect with your team from any device (Android/iOS).
✔ A powerful team organisation toolkit for ALL online multiplayer strategy and shooter games - perfect for tactical PvP and Co-Op gamers!
✔ Designed to work seamlessly alongside existing gaming setup (PC/Console) to give a unique overview of team objectives.
✔ Use your device as a second screen whilst gaming as a window to a new world of clear communication!
✔ Collaborate and plan battle strategies in real-time with intuitive tools.
✔ Place waypoints, icons, symbols, draw lines and even text bubbles to inform your team of targets, objectives, enemies, threats, warnings and other useful information.
✔ Start planning your next match even when you're not at your gaming rig! GamePlan is a Universal cross-platform app that works over any 3G or WiFi connection.
✔ Download free game maps in the MapLocker.
✔ Instantly and seamlessly share your own maps to the group.
See demo videos on our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamePlanLive
★ Cross-platform app for phones and tablets: connect to/with your team no matter what device they own. (Android/iOS).
★ Unlimited undo/redo that's synchronised between users.
★ Up to 16 users in a real-time collaborative session.
★ Use GamePlan the way YOU want. Create ‘Command Groups’ so your team only see's what they need to see.
★ War rooms: easily create, host, search & join password protected 'war rooms'.
★ Synchronisation: join existing rooms 'on-the-fly' and you will be synchronised, even with custom maps.
★ Online MapLocker: find, download and install free community supplied maps for any game from the built-in MapLocker. Add to the community by sharing your own maps.
★ Custom maps: instantly share your own maps for games not yet in the MapLocker. They're securely and automatically broadcast to your current session.
★ Robust networking: if you drop and reconnect, just pick up where you left off
★ Load the next map ahead of time and seamlessly drag your entire party into a new session.
★ NEW FEATURES: Toggle an overlay grid for quick reference; NATO standard symbology added; new instruction/help screens; custom 'drag delay' to instantly reposition icons; 'clear all' button, delete installed maps, map update notifications.
When words aren't enough, use the power of GamePlan to find the winning edge. Take PvP and Co-Op gameplay to the next level with the perfect tool for the passionate gamer.
Visit our website for much more information: www.gameplanlive.com
We are always delighted to hear your feedback to help us improve the GamePlan experience.
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website for answers to common questions.