Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website:
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4