Each of your downloads will be protected and backed up when you use your Marvel.Com account, meaning the next time you lose or upgrade your device you’ll find your comics waiting to be read again!
Not convinced? Check out our free downloads! Take the Marvel Universe with you anytime & anywhere!
+ Access to over 3500 comics featuring the world's most popular super heroes!
+ Free comics for download, updated weekly!
+ Customizable reading experience -- choose between panel to panel, full page display, and more!
Publishing more than 80 comic format titles monthly and over 1,000 comic books and graphic novels annually, DC also presents different flavors of graphic storytelling through its diverse imprints.
With the official DC COMICS app, you can download and enjoy great comic books from our current weekly offerings plus our vast, legendary classics library. Powered by ComiXology, this app enables you to take advantage of the unique Guided View reading experience or enjoy the pristine, classic full page view. What's more, you'll be able to conveniently manage and read your entire collection anytime, whether you're at your desk computer, laptop or on the move. Experience the amazing world of DC Comics wherever you are!
There’s no superpower necessary for you to be a superfan. Just download comiXology, and get ready to take comics further.
Villains plotting. Vixens seducing. And heroes saving the day. For Marvel fanatics, DC devotees and comics newbies, comiXology offers you instant access to more than 50,000 digital comics and graphic novels. Whether you’re hooked on caped crusaders, zombie slayers or inter-galactic love affairs, with comiXology you’ll experience and enjoy comics like never before.
- Read all your comiXology comic books and graphic novels.
- In-app cart purchasing for all your buying needs.
- Experience cinematic, immersive reading with Guided View technology and a reader that lets you easily scan, zoom and flip pages.
- Same day as print releases.
- Digital first titles you won’t get anywhere else.
- A massive collection of foreign language comics and classics.
- Search for and add books to your Wish List.
- You can read your comiXology purchases on all your devices.
- Enjoy our cloud-based platform with automatic sync across all of your devices.
ComiXology's 50,000+ strong library includes:
Marvel Comics: The Avengers, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Daredevil, Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine and more…
DC Comics: Batman, Justice League, Superman, Man of Steel, Green Lantern, Smallville, The Dark Knight, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Sandman and more…
Image Comics: The Walking Dead, Saga, The Adventures of Spawn, and more…
IDW: Star Trek, Doctor Who, Judge Dredd, G.I. Joe, Angel, Transformers, Bloom County, My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more…
Disney: Mickey Mouse, Cars, Toy Story, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., Tron, Epic Mickey and more…
You’ll also find titles like Dilbert, Doonesbury, The Simpsons Comics, Red Sonja, The Green Hornet, Vampirella, Adventure Time, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Atomic Robo and (you guessed it) many more!
"ComiXology is changing how comics are read." – TIME Magazine
"Solves the problem of reading comics on the small screen." – Wired Magazine
"Best comic reader in the world!” – Our favorite (uncompensated) fan
Comic Books Collector VE will help you on creating and managing your comics collection. You can search and add all the titles you have and indicate which ones are print or digital, which ones you have read, or which ones you have on a wish list.
Besides you can share your collection with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, and enjoy the HQ cover that are downloaded to your Android.
Also you can export your collection to a CSV (Excel) file to view it on your computer or send it on email to a friend.
Back up your collection to the SD card in case you need to restore your phone or change to a new device!
Filter and group individual issues from different titles, ideal for cross over events.
Note: If you're migrating from the free version of the app, use the back up option to back up your library and then use the restore option to copy your library to this Variant Edition.
NOTE: Please if you have problems or questions send me an email, I can't respond to comments left on the rating section. If you're having issues adding or searching titles, please add a personal API key.
Auto-download cover art, creators, characters, etc.. Just enter series titles or scan barcodes with your device camera.
* Automatically add comics to your database
Just enter series titles or scan comic barcodes with your device camera. CLZ Comics will automatically download full issue details, including creator and character lists, sollicitation texts / plot descriptions and cover images.
* Catalog your comic collection & wish list
Track the issues you own and the ones on your wish list. Organize and manage detailed issue information like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, Publication Date, plus personal stuff like Purchase Information, Condition, Rating, Notes and Tags.
* Browse your comic database as an issue list or a cover "wall". View full issue information in the details panel. Group issues in Series or Publisher folders. Search your database with the Quick Search box.
* Free CLZ Cloud storage of your collection data:
Upload your collection data to the CLZ Cloud to have a full backup of your data. Sync your data between devices (e.g. desktop, phone and tablet) through the CLZ Cloud.
★ Jelly Bean users now fully supported!
★ PRO Version (Completely Ad Free)
✔ 2 separate background graphics for messaging and conversation views.
✔ 6 comic book style fonts are included to choose from!
✔ Alternating white and yellow dialog bubbles to easily follow your conversation.
✔ Custom profile icons for individuals and groups who don't have a profile pic.
✔ Custom SMS pop-up with custom text colors & matching theme graphics
✔ 31 action style application icons to match the comic book theme.
✔ Supports the latest version of GO SMS Pro v4.50, including new App Center icons (latest iOS GO Chat, Web GO SMS, etc), Folders, Scheduled messages, and much more.
✔ This theme is designed to be awesome but still make it easy to read your messages!
✔ Theme can be stored on your SD Card
ABOUT GO SMS PRO:
GO SMS PRO brings you cool UI, fast and convenient SMS/MMS experience. GO SMS Pro is the most popular messaging app; Very powerful, Cool, Funny, Safe, Fully customizable; Well support SMS/MMS + GO Chat(free message) + Walkie Talkie(free voice). MUST HAVE. Search GO SMS, install it if you don't have have it. Then...
APPLYING THE THEME:
Open GO SMS Pro > press Menu > Themes > Comic Book Style > Apply
Open GO SMS Pro > press Menu > Settings > Appearance Settings > Scan Font Packages
After the scan is complete go to > Conversation Customization > Change the Incoming Font > Change the Outgoing Font. Look for COMICBOOKSTYLE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. You can do the same for under Conversation List & Popup Window Customization under Settings. It’s easy once you know where all the settings are!
Thanks for your support, if you enjoy this theme let me know in the ratings!
*** Any problems, feedback, or requests just email email@example.com, we like hearing from the people using our themes! ***
Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
You will find all your favorite Heroes of the best known publishers such as Dark Horse Comics, Imagine Comics, Icon Comics, Top Cow Productions, Boom Studios and especially the two major publishers of the famous series the guardians of the galaxy, the Avengers, or batman among others.
All in alphabetical order with his biography, physical description, origin, powers and first comic book in which they appeared.
We will keep updated with the latest Heroes worthy of saving the earth from any threat app!
This is your essential for each and every one of the Heroes of comics, movies, series and guide books.
This application is not an official application. All descriptions in the guide, logos, characters and images are the property of their respective owners. Use of this guide falls within fair use guidelines by fans for fans. Any complaint in this regard will be addressed and resolved.
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
A full Color Golden Age Comic!
The Adventures of Super Cat!
All Comic Lab Comics are designed to work great on phones and tablets.
View the entire page or zoom in for easier reading. Every Comic Lab Comic remembers where the last page you were on so you can just pick up and read without fumbling to find the last page you were on.
Comics are fun to read for all ages! Comic Lab Comics are a great way to get kids to keep reading during the summer break!
Full pan and zoom support.
Pinch to zoom.
Easy Navigation - Flip pages by tapping the translucent arrow buttons near the bottom left and right corners.
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
---> March 25: Welcome comics fans! Farrago was designed mainly for and works best on tablets, but should work fine on large screen Android phones. If you're having any technical issue PLEASE email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (and we'll help) instead of popping a review, that should be on the merits of the app itself. Note that all registration responses after gender/age/reading level are optional, but invalid email addresses may lead to an error. Enjoy great free comics! ***
Farrago Comics connects great comic book creators and fans, so everyone can enjoy high quality books without the high prices -- we think free is best! Like TV or streaming radio, we give you engaging content supported by ads, but on their own pages like a magazine so they don't intrude on the stories.
So get set to enjoy awesome comic books for free, and also be able to mark your favorites, save some for offline reading, give feedback, and share your favorites with friends. Advertisers provide high resolution ads that support creators and your free reading. Creators are able to make money from the reads of their comic books (they split ad revenues) while maintaining their rights. It's a fan-friendly and creator-enabling model applied to comics for the first time!
Our goal at Farrago Comics is to not only entertain you with great new stories, characters, and art, but to bring millions of people back to the joy of reading comics. Setting both creators and readers free is why our slogan is "Comic Book Freedom!" Come try out several series from Eisner award-winning creators like Paul Jenkins (Sidekick, Fairy Quest), Joe Pruett (Beyond Avalon, Untouchables), and Andrew Robinson (Dusty Star). Then see for yourself how quickly their great art and writing will "draw" you in!
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :