👦🏼👧🏻 LEARN PLAYING
Are you looking for free multiplication games, division, and other math games for kids so your child can have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time?
Buddy School it’s perfect for all ages as it totally adapts to each kids’s age.For preschoolers:
Games to learn the colors, letters, shapes and numbers.1st grade math:
Games to practice how to subtract, add, and count.2nd, 3rd and 4th grade math:
Games to practice how to multiply, divide, add, and subtract.
Kids will have an exciting adventure solving puzzle games, jigsaws, memory games, addition games, times table, counting numbers, multiplication and division.
EDUCATIONAL GOALS BY AGE:For preschool kids aged from 3 to 6 years old:
• Learn to recognize numbers and learn the relationship between quantity and number.
• Improve speed, attention, and psychomotor skills through play.
• Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (reading and writing – abc) in a fun way in their native language: English.
• Learn to count (tallying).
• Start learning English for kindergarten kids (preschool).
• Learn and improve coordination and fine motor skills in the youngest.
• Develop visual awareness of different moving shapes and objects.
• Develop attention and concentration in kids.For kids aged from 6 to 12 years old:
• Revise counting skills (tallying for the youngest).
• Practice sums with appropriate numbers for their age.
• Learn to subtract with numbers suiting their level in logic and math.
• Learning math logic with logic sequences.
• Learn and practice simple times tables (multiplication) and division.
• Improve mental math.