You've heard the old saying, 'It's not the fall that kills you, but the sudden stop at the bottom.' That may be true for some people, but they're lousy at dying. You? You're the greatest at the death act, and you're not waiting for the bottom, no, you're taking charge of your end and you've decided that if it's time to die, then it's going to be a glorious death, indeed!
There's lots of reasons to die. Get fired off the work site? Rough night for our lady of the evening? That whole overthrowing a deity business not work out? Well, you've got the solution, and you can have a blast when you End It All.
Just read about how awesome dying can be.
- Full rag-doll physics, lets you wreck your body all the way to the end in the most entertaining way possible.
- Interactive environments, allow you destroy parts of the world on your way down just using the power of gravity...and your mangled corpse.
- Death by touch or tilt, accessible to your taste in play.
- Randomized levels, let you play over and again and never the same game twice.
- Four ways to play, from a bad day a the construction site, to a hard night as a working girl, the aftermath of challenging the Almighty, or through Slenderman's favorite graveyard, you choose what life to end.
- Keep score, and see how much you can up the destruction every time you play.
I hope you have fun, right up until you End It All. See below for additional notes.
- Requires Android 2.2 or higher, which supports most phones.
- For support or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org