The First-Aider application for all and anyone who needs help quickly and reliably and for those who offer their emergency help to others in emergency situations as first responders.
This app is free of charge and should remain free in the future!
Donations within the app are very welcome.
Detailed instructions on how to use the app are available within the app.
Functionality of the App:
The application operates in 2 different modes depending on the situation:
1. person requesting help
2. act as first aider
- An emergency is reported and first responders are requested.
- The emergency number corresponding to the country is dialed.
- An SMS with the GPS coordinates of the accident location is sent to the emergency number.
- The telephone connection to the emergency centre can be controlled during this time (hang up/call).
- As soon as there is an emergency near the first aider, the first aider is asked for help.
- If the first aider accepts the call for help, he is directed to the scene of the accident.
In order to be able to test and try out both modes without having to trigger a serious situation, a test mode is possible. Because only specially performed tests provide the user with the desired safety in an emergency.
- Instead of the emergency number, a test emergency number is called.
- The SMS with the GPS coordinates of the accident location is sent to the test emergency number.
- The test emergency number can be defined in the settings
- Each user automatically has a test group (test help seeker).
- Each user can log in to different test groups as a test first aider.
As soon as the help requesting person triggers a test alarm, all registered test first aiders of his test-group are asked for help, no matter how far away they are from the test accident site.
Privacy is very important to us. Therefore, all connections are encrypted and data and positions are only transmitted when needed.
Reported emergencies are stored in our database for a certain period of time (time to be determined) and then deleted.
The software transmits the current position of the user only in the following cases:
1. an emergency is reported
2. the requested first aider accepts a call for help
In all other situations the GPS position of the user will never be transmitted. This means that no tracking is possible, which also saves the battery of your mobile phone.