Please Note: DISHA app is only for government employees of education department of Giridih District, Jharkhand. To create login contact SSA Giridih, Jharkhand.
"DISHA” is a quality education initiative of the GIRIDIH district, JHARKHAND to monitor teacher's/ student's attendance, monitor teachers performance and improve the learning outcome of students by strengthening the link between teachers and students across Government schools of the district through e-governance.
It enables to do the following:
ATTENDANCE TRACKING: It provides offline Teacher’s and Student's Attendance Marking with GPS tracking. There is provision to update attendance via SMS in case of no internet connection.
LEAVE MANAGEMENT: It provides Real-time leave application to monitor teacher’s absenteeism. There is provision to request leave via SMS in case of no internet connection.
SCHOOL MONTORING: It comprises of:
1. Schools infrastructural facility monitoring required to effectively impart education.
2. Mid Day Meal monitoring
3. Cleanliness assessment
GOOD GOVERNANCE: It comprises of:
1. Analyzing school-wise Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR)
2. Analyzing Student and Teacher Regularity
3. Improving Operational Efficiency
4. Seamless Co-ordination and Synchronization among stakeholders
STUDENT ENROLLMENTS ANALYSIS : It comprises of:
1. Demographic Enrollment Analysis indicating area-wise enrollment percentages
2. Identifying factors affecting enrollments and recommending ways for improvement