In Shakespeare Words you fill in missing words from William Shakespeare's plays by tapping letters, on different theater stages.
Welcome onto beautiful stages where you find missing words in excerpts from Shakespeare's plays. Play the game today and by and by you will find yourself immersed in the English playwright's wonderful world of words.
HOW TO PLAY:
You get excerpts from Shakespeare's plays with some words missing. Fill in the missing words by tapping letters in the right order.
* Simple-to-Play and Fun!
* You can always get the first letter of the words.
* No time limit
* More than 1000 words are available to figure out, in different grammatical forms.
* 560 exciting excerpts from the works of William Shakespeare.
* Great Brain-exercise
* Learn more about the work of Shakespeare with Trivia of the plays.
*** Presently you can choose to play with words from 14 plays, these are:
- The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
- The Tragedy of Macbeth
- Romeo and Juliet
- King Lear
- The Merchant of Venice
- The Comedy of Errors
- Love's Labour's Lost
- The Taming of the Shrew
- King John
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- King Henry VI Part I
- King Henry VI Part II
- King Henry VI Part III
- Richard III