AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
iKeyMaster:Blender3D is a MUST-HAVE tool to have on-hand while working with Blender3D! Blender3D is the free Open Source 3D Modeling and Animation software from The Blender Foundation. iKeyMaster:Blender3D contains the entire set of the latest Blender3D 2.5 Keyboard commands instantly available at your fingertips. No need to dig through the Blender Users Guide or search engines to recall what key does what. Just tap iKeyMaster:Blender and the latest keyboard commands are instantly available for you!
You can browse the Keyboard Commands by Group or use the Search feature. For example, enter "Extrude" and all Keyboard references related to Extrude will be displayed. Very fast, very simple and very convenient! The Group view includes a direct link to Blender Video Tutorials on YouTube related to that Blender topic! Very handy when you need a quick review of a particular function in Blender. Video Tutorials are one tap away and play right on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
iKeyMaster:Blender3D also includes a full-size, color-coded Blender 2.5 Keyboard Map. Just tap a couple of buttons and a PDF Keyboard Map is sent to your Email address for printing or viewing! We have included a Blank Keyboard Map as well if you have re-mapped the Blender 2.5 keys to your own preference. Just print it and fill in the blanks with your custom keyboard commands.
Blender 2.5 is still in beta as of this release but the latest Keyboard Commands available to us have been included in the App. The current Keyboard Command set is not likely to change much after the final release of Blender 2.5. If needed, additional command keys will immediately be added or updated to iKeyMaster:Blender3D.
For questions or comments, please visit our Support site at:
We're sure you will find iKeyMaster:Blender3D extremely useful while working with Blender3D.
SightSpace 3D is a fast and easy visualization tool for Trimble SketchUp that easily conveys your designs and reduces miscommunication. With advanced 3D and Augmented Reality technologies, pre-visualize buildings, materials, fixtures, and more to effectively communicate scale and context. Check for errors during construction and close deals faster with Augmented Reality to display digital models in the real world. Utilize bookmarks, annotations, photos, and social media to simplify presentations. A SightSpace Pro subscription plan expands functionality for a complete SketchUp-to-Field experience with the addition of external GPS and markers for Augmented Reality, photo markups, model dimensions, and more.
Take Trimble SketchUp models on-the-go with the only mobile app ready for easy SketchUp-to-Field usage!
*Open SketchUp files directly from your device, Dropbox, email, or Trimble 3D Warehouse – includes native SketchUp files (.SKP), Google Earth and other .KMZ and .KML formats
*SightSpace is the only mobile app that uses native SketchUp (.SKP) files to preserve model privacy – No uploading/downloading from a website or extra software required.
*Use intuitive multi-touch controls including orbit, pan, and zoom to navigate your model
*Communicate context, scale, and location information with advanced Augmented Reality
*Share annotations, photos, screenshots, and more to colleagues via email or social networking
A SightSpace Pro subscription enables features including:
*Connect external GPS for precise Augmented Reality location
*Create and use markers for Augmented Reality presentations
*Play bookmarks as animations
*Markup photos with drawings and text
*Export all notes to PDF
*Display model dimensions created in SketchUp
If you have any feedback or questions, let us know! We offer free support by email at SightSpace@LimitlessComputing.com, an in-app knowledge base (under “I” in the upper right), and check out our Youtube videos on www.Youtube.com/LimitlessComputing.
* NOTE: Augmented Reality requires back facing camera, gps, digital compass, and accelerometer. Devices with a gyroscope will have improved AR.
These tutorials are useful for both newbie and advanced sketchup users. The sketchup users can polish their post-processing skills and techniques with these easy to understand tutorials.
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 7 MILLIONS fans.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a GYROSCOPE
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.
For first time users, I recommend following a couple tips to make your Sketchup experience fun and rewarding.
+ Tips for beginner modelers
+ How to Draw a Vase in Sketchup
+ Sketchup Keyboard Shortcuts
+ Smooth,Soft,Hidden Edges
+ 10 Tips Every Sketchup Modeler Should Know
Most people know that Sketchup has the reputation of being the easiest way to learn 3D modeling.
So easy, in fact, that a lot of people (including myself) jump right in without reading any sort of manual or help file and try to start modeling. We just choose a tool by looking at the icon and guessing at what it actually does
I hope you enjoy this tutorials.
No matter beginner or professional would like some way to optimize your work in GoogleSketchup. To present you a free program by hotkey GoogleSketchup! Selecting a platform you can use the application as a prompt for your work. Thanks to this application you can quickly learn the shortcuts that will enable you to optimize your work and regardless of content to perform it in the same unit of time. The user can also send yourself a file with the keyboard shortcuts for that platform, it needs!
In this version:
-Reduction for GoogleSketchup on Mac OS
-Reduction for GoogleSketchup on Windows
-convenient and memorable interface
-file sending with Mac OS shortcuts
-file sending with Windows shortcuts
-fresh keyboard shortcuts
-contact with author
This is the PRO version with no restrictions!
- create objects to design buildings or spaces
- walk though your designs in first-person perspective
- move and naturally rotate and scale objects using your device accelerometer
- OBJ import and manipulation (*** copy OBJ files and materials to /sdcard/Android/com.Doktor3D.Sketcher3D_Pro/files ***
- OBJ export of scenes for use in other 3D applications
- change object colors, including transparency
- clone and group objects
- load scenes (a fancy medieval castle example scene is included!)
- save your scenes
- audio and vibration feedback that makes the physics come alive
- two sample OBJ models included: a BMW and an office building
- ... all with real-time physics
Sketcher 3D is something between 3D modelling applications like Google SketchUp, Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, or Blender, and physics games such as Apparatus or Garry's Mod (GMod).
Extra excellent on tablets!
Minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended, and a screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended.
Features to come:
- more object manipulators
- more colors
- more physics fun
This app will evolve and features will be added as you guys ask for them. If you want anything implemented, please just ask and I will see what I can do.
Tags: 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, visualization, physics, sandbox, playground, construction, destruction, OBJ, exporter, importer, accelerometer, sketcher, drawing, draw, paint, architecture, autocad, autodesk, ws, blender.