Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
• Find a home for your budget. Both the affordability and monthly payment mortgage calculators can take you to homes you can afford on realtor.com, the source for the most accurate listing information
• The realtor.com calculator lets you discover how many homes you can buy within your affordable price range or with the calculated monthly payment. Tap to see those listings and start your home search!
• Check live mortgage rates with one tap from the home screen
• The estimate in the affordability calculator accounts for PMI and works with smart local tax rate and insurance rate, so you don’t have to guess
• See real time local, personalized mortgage rate loan options offered by different lenders
• Custom sliders allow you to control your mortgage calculator parameters, both real and aspirational
• Compare mortgage rates and quotes with easy sorting of your personalized rates by lowest APR, interest rate, fees, or payment to find the options that are just right for you
• Start your search with the realtor.com mortgage calculator app, and find the best mortgage rates, quotes, and homes for you
Get social with us!
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Yet, if you do want to invest in real estate now or in the future, this app is perfect for you and it's free!
Don't buy a property for investment before you check this app!
Real Estate Calculator App was developed so that anyone who wants to invest in real estate will be able to evaluate a property's profitability and decide if it's a good deal.
No more complicated excel spreadsheets or asking friends in the field for favors!
Each person can enter the details of the property he or she would like to purchase as an investment and decide whether the deal is worth it.
What would be the property's net income?
How about the overall return on investment (ROI)?
How much will my monthly mortgage payment be?
Everything is calculated and presented to you in an easy and simple design.
Save & Load an UNLIMITED number of properties
Compare between several properties - showing you in a clear & simple way which deal is the best
Maximize your ROI by entering a desired return rate which will then adjust the mortgage you'll be taking
Share your property with others for consultation or any other reason
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've liked what you've read until here, Real Estate Calculator is exactly what you need.
★★★ Press install now - This is your first step to success ★★★
★ Try it - it's free ★
Key Features of Real Estate Calculator App
★ Sums up all the property's initial expenses
★ Sums up all the property's ongoing expenses
★ Sums up all the property's expected income
★ Calculates the net income
★ Calculates the Return On Investment (ROI) / Cash on Cash Return (COCR)
★ Calculates the Capitalization Rate (Cap)
★ Calculates your monthly mortgage payment using a built-in mortgage calculator
★ Shows you both monthly and yearly results (where applicable)
★ Saves the current property (there is no limit on the number of properties)
★ Loads a previously saved property
★ Compares up to 5 saved properties
★★ Share the app with friends
★★ Share properties for use with this app, as CSV (ie for excel) or as text (ie for printing)
★★ Calculates & adjust mortgage down payment according to a desired return rate
Real Estate Calculator is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ needs and wishes.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Keywords: Real Estate Calculator, Real Estate, Calculator, Calculate, Evaluator, Evaluate, House, Houses, Property, Properties, Deal, Deals, Cash, Finance, Financing, Mortgage, Loan, Down Payment, Net Income, Ongoing, Expenses, Return Rate, Return on Investment, ROI, Cash on Cash Return, COCR, Capitalization Rate, Cap, Budget, Money
Storage, Developement tools - Allows the app to save & load properties
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Features of the Bankrate Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates app:
• Calculate monthly mortgage payments based on loan amount, interest rate, and mortgage term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly loan payment you can afford
• Use the amortization calculator to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Mortgage Rates & Payments
• Find current mortgage rates and lenders for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Adjust loan amount, mortgage type, percent down, credit score, desired points and the location of the property to get free customized rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save favorite searches and calculations for future reference
Homeowners Insurance Quotes
• Quickly get quotes for Homeowners Insurance from carriers in your area
Homeownership News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to mortgages and other related topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get advice from Bankrate.com’s expert editorial staff & bloggers
At present there is only the option for repayment of the capital and interest, in future I may also include an interest-only option if desired by users.
I welcome any feedback or feature requests, just click on the Send email link below and let me know.
With regards to the permissions, it requires access to the internet to load banner adverts at the bottom. Sorry for the adverts, but I've gotta pay my mortgage somehow! :)
So is important know now what your monthly mortgage payment is, faster, prudent and accurate.
Using the mortgage payment calculator you can easily check your principal paid, interest paid and your borrowing balance for each month up to the last payment.
It can also show the effect of adding extra payments.
* Compound interest calculator
* Target value calculator
* Debt pay off amount calculator per month/year
* Debt pay off period calculator
* Tip calculator
* Discount calculator
For most financial calculators, an annual financial oversight is shown. For the Compound Interest Calculator a monthly oversight can also be.shown. Currency amounts are based on the regional settings of your Android device.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.
Quick ref, tips and tricks:
-You can add as many payers/payments you want.
-When some persons did not pay anything yet, you do not have to add them to the list. Just take them into account when entering the 'Number of persons' value.
-When you want to delete a payment, press the '-' button next to the payment value.
-All currency amounts shown are based on your regional settings of your Android phone.
-All data is persisted, when you start up the program again, you will see the values of the previous session.
-Click the Send message button to e-mail the payback information your friends.
Daarnaast kunt u de bruto en netto hypotheek maandlasten berekenen. Bekende hypothekenvormen zoals de annuiteitenhypotheek, spaar- en aflossingsvrije hypotheek worden ondersteund.
De applicatie biedt u ook de mogelijkheid om de bruto/netto lasten te berekenen van verschillende hypotheekvormen, ingangsjaren, looptijden en rentepercentages. Via het Opties menu kunt u een of twee hypotheken laten tonen.
De netto maandlast bedragen zijn gebaseerd op de Nederlandse belastingschalen van 2003 t/m 2015. Voor het hoogste belastingtarief geldt een hypotheekrenteaftrek percentage van 51% per 2015 (51,5% voor 2014). Dit is verwerkt in de applicatie.