EMQnet is a specialised application, developed to support your business resilience teams, plans and processes. Since 2002, EMQnet has proven to be a trusted solution in situations that demand a reliable, secure and intuitive system. Designed by industry experts for real world use.
EMQnet is highly customisable and currently deployed across a wide range of international industries to support business resilience teams, roles and processes.
Examples of EMQnet applications include:
• Crisis management
• Emergency management
• Security management
• Issue management
EMQnet also features a range of supporting applications that provide the essential resources needed to complete your business resilience suite.
• A powerful multi-channel communication and notification tool that enables communication between teams, internal staff and external stakeholders.
• A useful contact listing of internal Team Members and external Stakeholders.
• Provides vital information regarding asset and location specific details.
• Integrated location mapping, time & date, and live weather feeds.
• Supports global document delivery and reporting.
• ‘Profile Packs’ ensure team members have access to concise and relevant information for their role.
• A comprehensive Training component with various training programs for Crisis, Emergency and Security management.
• EMQnet is certified ‘ISO 27001’ which formally specifies an auditable security process that brings information security under explicit standards of control.
• Single Sign On (SSO) is available to supported authentication systems.
• You must have a valid EMQnet account to use this App.
To learn more about EMQnet, visit www.emqnet.com and request a demonstration.