- added binaries for armv7, mips and x86
OpenDive / Dive Unity Head Tracking Demonstration 2.0
- smoother rendering
- less jitter in lower framerate applications
- new prediction algorithm
- automatic drift calibration (leave phone still for about 10 to 20 seconds)
The source code and the plugin for Unity are available at the Durovis Dive Site:
This Demo is for use with the Dive Virtual Reality Goggles system.
The only intention of this app is the demonstration of Headtracking functionalities of your smartphone in conjunction with a Head Tracking Software.
Please do not rate this app based on the graphics or the gameplay, as there is almost none. Please rate it according to the Head Tracking quality that you experience and include the type of your smartphone in the comments, for us to investigate problems or issues.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
☣ Xperia Play Optimized ☣
☣ Version for Tegra 2, Mali-400, Adreno and PowerVR devices ☣
☣ supports nVidia Shield ☣
☣ supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers ☣
☣ lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode ☣
☣ added option to configure move axis for gamepads ☣
☣ fit on screen on small devices ☣
☣ cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements ☣
☣ known issues
- gamepad controllers doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4
☣ EXPANSION DETAILS ☣
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "How can you go wrong ! - This game is smooth as a sheet of ice !! Love it"
Welcome to Ski Safari!
Ski Safari is where Animals, Avalanches and Action come together to create a new casual gameplay experience.
Our deep sleeping hero has to stay ahead of a relentless avalanche that threatens the local mountainsides. Sven, as we like to call him, can use animals to aid his escape from an icey end. Each of the hillside animals have different attributes to make a speedier escape. Penguins glide further, Yetis are tougher, Eagles soar to great heights, each of these can provide useful advantage for Sven. Sometimes on the slopes Sven can find fast Snowmobiles which can ferry multiple animals a maintain a very high top speed.
Staying ahead of the avalanche has its advantages and perks. Completing objectives can 'level up' Sven and increase his score multiplier. Riding animals, performing backflips add to the score and with an increased score multiplier Sven will rocketing up the highscore table with ease.
Over 1 000 000 Downloads on iPhone / iPad
Unity Awards 2010 - Grand Prix
* 10 Great Missions
* 64 Different Enemy Types
* 3 Player Planes
* Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons
* Amazing Lighting and Special Effects
* Orchestral Music
* 3 Difficulty Modes
* Arcade and Survival Mode
* Realtime Physics
* Destructible Bridges and Buildings
* WW2 Shmup with Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps
* 10 Huge End Level Bosses
* 7 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad, Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad
* MOGA, NVIDIA Shield, XBox360, PS3, HID controllers support
* App2SD support
* NVIDIA Tegra based devices support - THD
* Portrait/Landscape orientation
* Xperia PLAY optimized
If you like games like 1942, 1943, Siberian Strike, iFighter, Air Strike, Flying Shark, DoDonPachi, Espgaluda, Swiv, Sky Force, Warblade, this game is for you.
AirAttack HD is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
If you got any problems with AirAttack HD please send us an e-mail, we will do our best to help you.
Spirit, by Marco Mazzoli. The critically acclaimed iPhone hit now on Android!
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
With 270 levels of pinball-like ball bouncing, flicking fun! Wake up a POG by hitting it with a ball bearing and wake up all POGZ to clear each level. Can YOU save them all?
This game has NO ads and nothing extra to purchase, it's free!
Check : https://cardboard.withgoogle.com/
This is Card board unity3d plugin sample game
you can download codes in
AR Sample not include this app
but codes in github
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a lowcost, easytoget virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
With just one control, tapping the screen to jump, guide your orange square over spikes and jump onto blocks to get to the end of the level. Any mistake will result in instant death and a respawn at the beginning of the level. With an awesome soundtrack synced to the game you’ll quickly become addicted!
Also included is a Practice Mode, allowing you to lay checkpoints along the way. Try and unlock medals throughout the game, including beating the game with no flags. Check out the Stats page, where you can see how far you got through the level!
Praise for The Impossible Game:
"Words can't describe how 'right' this feels."
"Fun and addictive as hell. What more could one want for one dollar?" 4.5/5
- Hot Blooded Gaming
More Info: http://flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame
Destroy all incoming particles by tapping them or moving your finger along the screen. Use your abilities to help yourself stay small, the smaller you can keep your circle the easier it is to achieve larger combos.
Combo, combo, combo, pop, pop, pop!
Run, jump, shoot, swing and look out for enemies while scoring points and trying to reach high scores.
Global Highscores that spans across multiple platforms, so you can compete with players on other platforms like iOS and Windows Phone!
OpenFeint enabled and AndEngine powered!
Don't forget to register for 'Monhtly Top', a monthly competition where you can win special prizes by being the highest scorer by the end of the month!
NOTE: Make sure you have Online enabled to view Global Leaderboards and register for Monthly Top.
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
*Thank you so much for purchasing this app and supporting me! Without you guys, a year later, I wouldn't have had the courage to dive into game developing and publishing my first Slender game. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.*
NOTE: This game may not perform very well with older devices due to the huge environment and graphical power. You can turn down the graphics in the pause menu settings by pressing the back arrow on your Android device in-game.
NOTE: If you are unable to install the game, try again. Most cases it's just Google Play's error with downloading the last extra part of the game. If that's not the case, then you might not have enough space for the game (96 MB). Please do not take your anger out on the game and rate it 1 star because of this minor issue.
-Original Eight Pages Soundtrack by Mark J. Hadley
-Slender: The Arrival Soundtrack by Mark J. Hadley
-Slender: The Arrival Jumpscare Noises
-Dark, Forrest Setting and Atmosphere, 3x bigger than the original Forest Level on Slendy!
-Over 10 page spawn locations with classic set-pieces from Slender: The Eight Pages
-Slender: The Arrival Slender Man 3D Model!
-Original Eight Pages to Collect
-Left Joystick for moving
-Right Joystick for moving
*TAP PAGE TO COLLECT IT or TAP RIGHT JOYSTICK*
This Slender game is packed with many things from the original (permission given to me by Mark J. Hadley himself).
(People with older phones and tablets might experience more lag or glitches due to graphics)
--I will try my best to release further updates, for I am still in high school!
--Many thanks to Kenneth Lemieux (DIGITAL CODE WORKS), creator of Slenderman! Chapter 1: Alone, for taking the time to help me fix my game and giving me some of his wisdom!
--I had lots of help from the Unity Community, especially Alucard Jay's Slender Guide. This guide helped me immensely and without it, I wouldn't be able to create this game at such a fast time period and with great quality!
My "GuyFating Icon" is created by my very own sister, Stephanie Tran. Here's the link to her Deviant Art:
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Devices that are running mods such as CM
Here's a link to a solution on the CM forums for such an issue.
Specifically developed for touchscreen platforms, Total War Battles™: SHOGUN is a new real-time strategy game from the makers of the award-winning Total War series.
Total War Battles™ delivers quick-fire, tactical combat balanced with intuitive building and unit management. All set in a beautifully illustrated Medieval Japan.
“This high-quality production dramatically streamlines the RTS genre for mobile play, while making sure it's packed with enough tactical depth to make its many skirmishes tense and exciting”
PocketGamer.com – 90% Gold Award
“Total War Battles is a surprisingly beautiful and engaging mix of war gaming and puzzles.”
Slide To Play – 4/4
1. COMPETE FOR THE SUPREMACY OF MEDIEVAL JAPAN
Lead your clan to battle through more than 10 hours of story-driven campaign set in the world of Total War™: SHOGUN 2; winner of “Best Strategy Game of 2011” awards from Gamespot, IGN, Gamespy and GameTrailers.
2. BUILD YOUR ECONOMY
Deploy and manage your bases to generate resources and recruit units including samurai, archers, ninjas and cavalry. Each victory awards XP to spend on building and troop upgrades that could make a decisive difference to your future battles.
3. A UNIQUE TAKE ON REAL-TIME BATTLES
Total War Battles™ introduces a new real-time battle system that feels both familiar and fresh. The hex battle maps allow for natural unit movements and deep strategy. However, as followers of the “Bushido” code of conduct, your units can never turn back – this twist to classic RTS gameplay adds tension and intensity to the action, making each victory even more rewarding.
4. DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
Introducing an interface designed specifically for touchscreens – drag and drop buildings and troops, swipe across the battle map with a flick, and pinch to zoom in and out.
5. 1Vs1 LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Play against a friend in real-time on a single device in three different multiplayer modes.
6. SKIRMISH MODE
Play through six standalone battles in Normal, Hard or Shogun difficulty. Compete against other players on the leaderboards and unlock new Skirmish achievements.
7. STRATEGY FOR ALL
Total War™ fans will naturally enjoy the intense, deep and rewarding action-strategy gameplay, while more casual strategy fans will appreciate the Zen simplicity of the opening tutorial battles, scalable difficulty level and hint system that will soon make them a tactical master.
Play TOTAL WAR BATTLES on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
“takes the p*ss out of gaming in a really cool way” – Dream Assembly.
“Repeatedly smash David Cameron into a wall… the most satisfying game mechanic ever created” – PCGamerN
This game is a parody.
It is definitely, positively, and hopefully legally, not the game Grand Theft Auto Five.
Sure, it’s called NotGTAV, but those letters stand for Great Traffic Adventure, and the V is silent. Like the one in “lawsuit” (which, you’ll notice, is also invisible).
This addictive tour of the glories of the UK’s M4 corridor is easy to play, hard to master, and laugh out loud funny.
100% of the profits from this game go to young people’s charity Peer Productions. Without Peer Productions the NotGames team would never have met. With your help, we want to pay something back.