* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
We hope you enjoy the time you are spending in our events.
The application is the property of Ernst & Young Ltd. Belgrade. If you have already selected application language, you'll be asked if you want to receive push notifications, or to be promptly informed of any updates and changes to the application.
Application EY Tax Serbia offers you to:
• Read the latest news in the field of taxation in Serbia
• Find the latest EY Newsletters, download or forward them
• To calculate indicative assessment of taxes and contributions for employees
While using the application, EY Tax Serbia apply the rules and conditions of use and all applicable laws. Ernst & Young Ltd. Company reserves the right to change all terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notification. Changes will take effect after their publication.
The application can be occasionally unavailable due to technical difficulties.
This application is a simplified version of an indicative payroll calculation for Serbia. It does not constitute tax advice and may not be used or relied on to make any settlements with tax authorities nor for other purposes related to the payment of tax liabilities of any taxpayer. EY therefore is not liable for the results of using this application which is intended after all only to provide indicative numbers. Furthermore, as a result of its general nature, the application cannot reflect all specific individual circumstances or does not incorporate cross-border elements or implications. For further details you can contact EY office in Serbia.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Mit dem neuen Update unserer EY Tax & Law DE News App steht Ihnen mit den Archivversionen unserer Tax & Law Webcasts ein weiteres Feature zur Verfügung. Lesen Sie zudem unsere wöchentlichen News oder nutzen Sie den digitalen Zugang zu unserem quartalsweise erscheinenden Tax & Law Magazine. Bleiben Sie auch unterwegs aktuell und barrierefrei informiert, suchen Sie im Archiv, speichern Sie Ihre Favoriten oder empfehlen Sie Inhalte der App via E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie die EY Tax & Law DE News App verwenden möchten. Um diesen kostenlosen Service von EY einrichten zu können, bitten wir Sie nach Installation der App, im Bereich Einstellung Ihre Firmen-E-Mail-Adresse zu hinterlegen, die Nutzungsbedingungen zur Kenntnis zu nehmen und Ihre Einwilligung zur Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu erteilen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass es bei der Nutzung der Services zu einer erhöhten Nutzung Ihres Datenvolumens kommen kann. Wir empfehlen den Download größerer Dateien in einem WLAN-Netzwerk.
Want to learn more about EY? Read the EY Global review. This annual publication gives an overview of the services we offer and our financial performance, and is filled with stories about how EY is building a better working world.
Download this free app today.
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing email@example.com
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.