Dua (supplication) is one of the most excellent forms of worship in Islam, one of the deeds most beloved to Allah (SWT), one of the best gifts that a Muslim can give to another and one of the most formidable weapons in the armoury of a believer. The word dua in Arabic means "calling" - the act of remembering Allah and calling upon Him. Dua is the greatest gift which God has bestowed on human beings. It is like a hotline, where the needy person is able to directly communicate with the Most Powerful Almighty God, who is ever willing to listen and help.
Aside from the daily prayers, Muslims are encouraged to call upon Allah for forgiveness, guidance, and strength throughout the day. Muslims can make these personal supplications or prayers (dua) in their own words, in any language, but there are also recommended examples from the Quran and Sunnah.
The Pro version contains 40 Dua's / Supplications that are proven from the Quran, more popularly known as the "40 Rabbana Duas" and it also contains 100 Dua's proven from the Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) for you're Android Phones and Tabs. This is the Free version.
Enjoy following features:
- Beautiful Interface
- First 5 Dua's from 40 Rabbana Duas are FREE
- First 5 Dua's from 100 Duas of Prophet (Pbuh) are FREE
- Mark any Dua as Favorate
- Read the Dua's in Arabic
- Read it's English Transliteration and Translation
- Read the Context (Related Verses) for the Rabbana Dua's from the Quran
- Get more knowledge by reading the Tafsir / Commentary for each of the Rabbana Dua
- Listen to Audio recitation for the Dua's (Play, Stop or Pause)
- Play any Dua repeatedly for correct Pronunciation or to Memorise it
- Share using: Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and COPY
- Universal App - works with almost all android Phones and Tabs!
- Change Font size
Download it Now - it's Free!