(from the consumer/reader’s perspective)
A printed advertisement would be so much more interesting, effective and efficient if it can do the following when you look at it:
• talk to you
• sing to you
• dance for you
• rise up to you
• show you what you can make with it
• fire up your imagination with illustration and demonstration of the use
• immerse you in its proposition – whatever that may be
• update itself with new offers and new images from time to time
(from the advertiser’s perspective)
and if you are the advertiser of the printed advertisement, you would certainly like to be able to achieve all of the above-stated features and the following additional advantages without blowing your budget:
• add mobile digital enhancement to your traditional printed advertisement by AR (Augmented Reality) Production, VR (Virtual Reality) Production and MR (Mixed Reality) Production and, in so doing, introduce the consumer/ reader to mobile digital media advertisement
• transition your advertisement operation from traditional print media to mobile digital media at a measured pace from 0% to 75% over a period of 3 quarters (9 months)
• employ mobile digital advertising by AR/VR/MR Production to your readership to generate greater profits for you the advertiser due to cost savings that are derived from a reduction in the volume of paper and printing needed and the labor for delivery of the printed advertisement
• AR/VR/MR -enabled mobile digital advertising also affords the advertiser the ability to capture and produce useful data on the performance of the various advertisement/promotion campaigns through big data analytics
Based on the performance data, you, the advertiser, can make the necessary changes to improve the efficacy of the advertising campaigns in a timely fashion
• AR/VR/MR-enabled mobile digital advertising operation that is implemented with location-aware functional capability has the added advantage of being able to do Push Advertising to deliver certain advertising messages to the consumer who is within the vicinity of the advertiser’s shop location; such messages are ones designed to attract the consumer to make impulse purchases or to persuade the consumer to select to buy products or services of the advertiser instead of that of the competitions/competitors to the advertiser.
The good news is that all of the above can be realized with Ecocarrier’s PizzzAR Digital Platform which is a cloud-based managed service platform for the operation of AR/VR/MR-enabled solutions and the relative apps and games.
Our proposition to the Traditional Print Media Company (“TPMC”) and the Businesses/Advertisers (“B/A”), that use the TPMC services to print and distribute the flyers is the following:
• initially to introduce Mobile Digital Enhancement to the traditional print media operation in a non-disruptive and risk-free manner to achieve greater efficacy for their advertisement/promotion campaigns while exposing/educating the target consumers to/on the benefits of mobile digital advertising.
• gradually over time to transition the traditional print media advertising/promotion operation to one that is largely a mobile digital operation and be current with a world that is rapidly becoming digital in all aspects of commerce and daily living
Here is what we propose you do:
• add a QR code at the top of your printed advertisement – a flyer, advertisement tabloid issue, etc. – that a Smartphone can easily detect/read and then be connected to a site where the user of the Smartphone can download the PizzzAR app.
• select a suitable image for use as a Marker to be read by the PizzzAR running in a Smartphone to trigger the playing of AR/VR/MR Production
the steps above-stated are illustrated in a video clip presented at https://youtu.be/6odhLLeFXhQ
where you find various examples of traditionally printed advertisement enhanced with AR/VR/MR Production.
Get the AR Markers at "https://goo.gl/zYBmVc".