In Deep in the Dungeon you are a knight that will fight against several monsters in an ancient dungeon using just your sword and your best reflexes.
Having problems with the monsters? Just be sure to get alive to the store and spend the gems you collect through the dungeon or by defeating enemies.
Will you be able to make it through the dungeon and get to open the castle? Find it out! Just remember..... NO HEALING! NO CHECKPOINTS! GG NOT EZ! :D
This game showcases the next C# or Unity features:
- Tilemaps (game design)
- Unity's built-in Physics
- Cinemachine (state driven cameras)
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Scriptable objects (SO) as data containers
- Clean game architecture using SO (Event bus pattern)
- Save system with encryption
- Interfaces (health and damage system)
- Unity Ads
- Unity's new input system (touch, controller and keyboard are supported)
- Unity's animation system (state machines and events)