Most mobile phones support TTS function. If your smart phone is an old model, please make sure TTS is installed. This can be done by following the steps:
On your phone, open the Market app
Search for TTS
Select the app Text-To-Speech Extended to install
For accurate weather around you may allow this app to detect your location.
Small App , No annoying pop up, Simple easy-That's All about this Weather Mobile app.
Disclaimer: All weather news are directly shown from the respective website. We have no affiliation with any website . We just help our user to find their favorite weather news website. If anyhow I violate copyright law beyond fair usage policy please mail me I will definitely make changes in this app to comply with all Law.
WeatherPro for Android features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide. Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, Australia, UK and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life! With our fantastic Live Wallpaper and new and improved widgets, you can instantly see the weather at your selected location before you even open the app.
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
• 3-hourly intervals
• Dynamic short-term forecast for instant overview
• Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
• Worldwide weather alerts
• Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
• Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
• Sunrise and sunset times
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
• Radar images for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Automatically shows your current location
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps
• Interactive weather icons and city temperatures
• Connect to MeteoEarth – switch to a 3D map view in MeteoGroup’s brand new app MeteoEarth at the touch of a button.
• NEW! Create and share your own personalised weather photos!
• NEW! Connect to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo!
• If your device has an integrated weather sensor then WeatherPro will automatically display the data (such as pressure, humidity and temperature) on the forecast screen giving you hyperlocal weather wherever you are.
• NEW! Our widgets (with weather and clock) are now customizable! Following user feedback, you can now choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient and use the live wallpaper as background. We’ve also introduced a new widget for your lock screen which shows the latest weather conditions.
• Live Wallpaper with current weather images
• Favourites settings
• 800,000 Points of Interest
• Always show the weather for your current location with the “My location” favourite setting
• App2SD compatibility
• Interactive city search (GPS)
• Map of water temperatures in Europe
• Air pressure maps
• Weather Reports and News
• Available in 14 European languages
• No adverts
The optional in-app upgrade to the PREMIUM version includes:
• Hourly forecasts – for when timing is crucial!
• 14 day forecasts – for planning ahead
• Stunning, high resolution maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe (showing the difference between rain, freezing rain, snow and so on), radar forecasts, worldwide visible and infrared satellite images, air pressure, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Weather alerts displayed in the widgets plus the option to receive alerts in the notifications bar
• Ski Weather: For over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
• Beach Weather: This fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• Precipitation-type radar: Standard radar only shows precipitation but you can’t tell if it’s rain, snow, hail etc. Change all that with this fantastic feature available on Premium.
• Forecast radar: There’s no need for guessing anymore – use our Premium radar feature to see the forecast.
• 40 images for radar and satellite
• Wind conditions
• And more…
Follow us on twitter.com/weatherpro for status updates and if you have any queries or concerns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
pressureNET is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this live data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting. This data is displayed on a map along with crowdsourced weather conditions (is it thunderstorming or sunny where you are? Tell us!)
We're going to make new weather models using the data that pressureNET automatically collects - these models should produce forecasts that are significantly more accurate than any other method! Since the data is collected using smartphones, we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, pressureNET shows you the raw data. The pressure data is displayed in graphs so that you can see both your own data as well as other regions' graphed over time. We've just added animations as well, so you can watch storms moving across a region. pressureNET has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review (see below for links).
pressureNET supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy Note II (2)
Galaxy Note 3
RAZR MAXX HD
- NEW: Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map showing locations and submitted barometer readings (note that locations visible on the map are slightly fudged to protect user privacy although accurate data is recorded)
- The map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts. This will send a notification when your pressure starts to fall (potentially indicating that a storm is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, and will be included in our analysis of our pressure data in the future.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to CSV
- Settings screen to modify Auto-Submit options and change unit preferences, along with
- High-quality widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Sharing preference to set granularity of data sharing
- Data cache management to see how many measurements are stored on your device.
- Sensors tab to view all atmosphere sensor data on your device (Barometer, Hygrometer, and Thermometer support)
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
- NEW: Expanded Settings for more control over how pressureNET operates
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core pressureNET code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate pressureNET inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! pressureNET code on GitHub:
pressureNET in the media:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Keywords: pressureNET, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Widget" and click to apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a Systerm Widget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
The classic weather forecast instrument is now available on ALL Android devices!
Vintage Barometer uses up-to-the-minute data from World Weather Online to create an authentic antique barometer experience. Watch as the pressure rises and falls to gauge what weather is on its way. If the pressure is rising, the weather should be improving - if it's falling you might want to find your umbrella.
Giovanni Grigioni was one of the great makers of barometers in the Victorian era, a tradition upheld by three generations of the Grigioni family. Vintage Barometer was created by Giovanni's great-great-grandson, so it seemed only right to revive this classic barometer marque for the 21st century. The barometer dial is in the aneroid style, set on a background of dark red mahogany, with a brass boilerplate featuring the manufacturer's details, and a marquetry motif including the Tyrell electric sheep logo.
If you've been eyeing up the new generation of smartphones and tablets with built-in barometers (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3 (SGS3), Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Sony Ericsson Active, etc) fear not! You too can have a barometer in your current Android device: at a fraction of the price of a new phone ;)
How to use Vintage Barometer
By checking Vintage Barometer on a daily basis, you can predict the weather with some accuracy. The barometer gives a reading of atmospheric pressure; by observing how the pressure changes over time, it is possible to build up your own weather forecast. The text on the dial of a barometer (rain, changeable, sunny and so on) only gives a generalisation and is mostly decorative.
~ rising pressure means more settled and clear weather is on its way.
~ falling pressure means less settled, cloudier weather is coming, with the possibility of rain.
The rate at which the pressure is rising or falling is also important:
~ if the pressure rises gradually over a period of time (1-5 mb per day for a week or so) this is an indication of a long period of settled clear weather to come.
~ if the pressure falls slowly, a long period of unsettled, changeable weather can be expected.
~ if the barometer falls very quickly (10 - 20mb in a few hours), there is a storm on the way. Strong winds and rain should be expected.
~ rapidly rising pressure means improving conditions and clearing skies.
As Admiral Fitzroy (famous meteorologist and Captain of The Beagle during Darwin's voyage, who pioneered modern weather forecasting techniques) said, “long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past”. If you happen to be a fan of the BBC Shipping Forecast, you will now be able to understand why you hear things like “1028, rising slowly”.
Winter sport news are from BBC Sport, Eurosport, First Track Online Magazine, Igluski, Powder Mag, Skieur.com, SkiMag, Ski Trax, Snowboard Club Uk, SnowSurf.com, Telemark Skier, and UnofficialNetworks.com.
Forecast data provided by Foreca Ltd.
80000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 24-hour (with an interval of 1 hour) and 10-day (with an interval of 3 hours) forecasts.
Forecast Charts: barometric pressure, temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
3 beautiful home screen widgets.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
Location slideshow on widget (OS 2.1 and later).
Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Application is ads supported.
Currently the app supports English and Russian languages.
WeatherSnow provides all the necessary information for your holidays and for winter sports:
- weather forecast report
- detailed weather forecast
- ski status and snow presence
- realtime user reports
Application by www.ilMeteo.it, European leader in meteorology.
Bạn cần một phần mềm vừa có thong tin thời tiết, tin tức trong ngày và những chức năng giải trí cho một ngày mới?
Không cần tìm đâu xa, CoolVietApp hân hạnh giới thiệu đến mọi người dùng điện thoại Việt Nam phần mềm “Dự báo thời tiết Việt nam và thế giới – Weather News” của chúng tôi.
Ứng dụng sẽ bao gồm những tính năng như sau:
• Tin Thời Tiết và Khí Hậu chuyển biến trong 3 ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay và ngày mai
• Công cụ để lưu lại thông tin thời tiết quan trọng vừa đọc
• Công cụ để lên lịch cho những công việc trong ngày
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Bắc
• Thời tiết Hà Nội, Lạng Sơn, Cao Bằng, Bắc Bó, Phú Thọ, Hòa Bình, Nam Định, Bắc Ninh, Bắc Giang, Sơn La, Hưng Yên, Yên Bái, Tuyên Quang, Lào Cai, Thái Nguyên, Hải Dương, Hải Phòng, Vịnh Bắc Bộ, Ninh Bình…
• Dự báo thời tiết khu vực miền Trung
• Dự báo thời tiết Đà Nẵng, Huế, Nghệ An, Đà Lạt, Vinh, Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh khác
• Giải trí với tách cà phê và đọc dụ báo thời tiết cùng âm nhạc
• Trò chơi để giái trí và luyện trí não
• Dự Báo Thời Tiết các tỉnh miền Nam - Dự báo thời tiết Hồ Chí Minh tphcm, và các tỉnh lân cận
• Tin Giao Thông
• Tin Tức nóng hổi trong ngày
• Công cụ giúp bạn scan bài báo bạn thích và chuyển thành file PDF để đọc sau
• Công cụ để chụp hình và chia sẻ với mọi - Rất hữu ích nếu bạn muốn chia sẻ thông tin nào nhanh chóng trên facebook hay email.
• Lưu lại những chuyển biến của thời tiết và khí hậu qua âm thanh
• Tin tức mới hằng ngày đến từ vietnamnet
• Cập nhật với những app mới nhất của chúng tôi
• Tin thời tiết của các thành phố lớn trên thế giới
• Đọc tin thế giới ở đây - Great and trusted News source
• Most world popular news page in Vietnam - Yahoo News
• Học Tiếng Anh qua Báo
• Mỗi ngày một từ
• Và nhiều nhiều nữa sẽ được cập nhật trong thời gian sớm nhất…
Nhóm chúng tôi làm phần mềm này để giúp mọi người truy cập tin tức thời sự và giải trí nhanh chóng từ chiếc điện thoại của bạn. Hãy bấm INSTALL để tải ngay và chia sẻ với mọi người nếu các bạn thích ứng dụng này của chúng tôi.
Chân thành cảm ơn. Chúc các bạn một ngày thật vui và an lành!
Cool Viet App Team
* Lưu ý: một vài chức năng cần kết nối mạng nên các bạn nhớ bật mạng không dây để tận hưởng đầy đủ nhất nhé. Nếu trang chậm tải thì có thể do máy chủ hoặc mạng chậm, các bạn chịu khó chờ một tí. Vì kết nối mạng nên nhiều khi các bạn sẽ mất phí hòa mạng chứ phần mềm không hề tính bất kì phí nào
You need to find the application to track weather forecast from your phone quickly?
You need a software not just weather information, news of the day but also the entertainment function for a new good day?
Look no further, CoolVietApp pleasure to introduce to the Vietnamese people use the phone software "Du bao thoi tiet - Weather News".
Applications will include the following features:
• Climate and weather changes in 3 days
• Weather forecast for today and tomorrow
• Tools to save the important weather information was read
• Tools to schedule the work day
• Weather forecast for northern areas
• Weather forecast for central region
• Weather Report the southern provinces - Weather forecast for Ho Chi Minh City, and the neighbouring provinces.
• Traffic News
• Breaking news of the day
• Tools to help you scan the paper you like and convert PDF to read later
• A tool for capturing and sharing with all - Very useful if you want to share information quickly on Facebook or email.
And many other features will be added soon.
Our team built this application to help people access information and entertainment media from your phone fast and quickly. Click INSTALL to download now and share with others if you like our app to support us!
Wish a fun and blessing day!
Cool Viet App Team
* Legal Disclaimer: Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by CoolVietApps belongs to their respected owners. For Personal User Only*
More from developer
EmWeatherFree does not include many of the features available in the paid version of EmWeather including radar maps, widgets, statusbar notifications, and more. Please consider supporting the continued development of this application.
Be sure to download the EmWeather Icon Pack for more icon options! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EmWeather.Iconsets
Easily configurable (just triple-click).