Using the same format that has generated hundreds of 5-star ratings for Canada Weather, Canada Marine takes Environment Canada’s excellent collection of marine forecasts and data and puts them in an easy-to-read format. Browse marine zones by map, use your GPS location to find marine zones near you, link directly to Environment Canada radar, maps, and other resources, and more. From a developer you know using forecasts you trust, look no further than Canada Marine. As far as I can tell, it's the only Canadian Marine forecast app on the market.
Our weather data is from Environment Canada - the most accurate source.
Please check screenshot for all features.
weather notification, Canada weather, Canadian weather, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, commuter, AccuWeather, The Weather Channel, WeatherBug
* Feature Graphic is from Chi King
Added the forecast weather from main cities!!!!
If the app is useful, send any comment, rate it or if you have any suggestions or find any bug, send an email to the developer account, to improve the app.
Weather data is provided by Environment Canada.
The application is in beta, so please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Included all provinces and cities in Canada as provided by Environment Canada.
It remembers the last province and city you selected and will load as default.
Support both official languages.
Data connection is required to use and update weather information.
You're in control, not interval time update and App does not run in the background.
Simply just open the app to get the latest weather information.
Simple to use:
1. Touch province icon at the top
2. Select city from the fly out menu
3. 24 hours forecast
4. Sun rise and Sun set
Note: Slide left edge for cities selection
Simple to use and No ADS
✔ No ads
✔ Support for over 800 locations across Canada
✔ Animated radar imagery
✔ Notification weather and status bar temperature
✔ Severe weather warnings
✔ Humidex and wind chill ('Feels like' temperature)
✔ Many other metrics (Wind speed, humidity, visibility, etc)
Widgets are currently not supported.
Canada Weather comes with an elegant and intuitive user interface that displays current weather data like temperature or current conditions and also forecasts with charts for high and max temperature.
Canada Weather’s data are available and updated 24h/24 and 7days/7.
=== FEATURES ===
More than 100000 locations all around the world in add of Canada cities.
Current conditions for locations (Temperature, Conditions Icon and Text, Humidity, Wind).
Sunrise and sunset for each cities in local hours of city.
Current date of city which data are displayed.
Conditions Icon are adapted with sunrise / sunset informations (so moon is displayed when sunset Is finished).
Forecasts for the next 4 days displayed in charts with high and max temperatures.
GPS localization of your current city to display current meteo.
Save your favorite cities in a list.
For each cities in map you can display temperature, icon conditions or wind conditions.
Share city’s weather of your choice by email, SMS or via social network thanks to a generated image representing weather data.
Listen city’s weather in your current language.
Customize user interface.
Select temperature unit (°Celsius or °Farenheit).
3 widgets (4x1 simple widget with current city and temperature, 4x2 forecasts widget and 4x2 clock widget with current city data).
=== LOCALIZATION ===
Canada Weather supports English and French.
If you want translate Canada Weather to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me (email@example.com).
=== FEATURES SUGGEST ===
If you want to see new features in Canada Weather or new countries map for example, feel free to contact me also. I will try to add these features to improve Canada Weather for all.
The app is simple to use and displays a wealth of weather information right at your fingertips:
- All the details: current conditions, temperature, visibility, wind, pressure, etc.
- Hourly forecasts for a whole 24 hour period
- Weekly forecast with detailed descriptions
- Animated radar loops
- Sunrise and sunset times
Install WeatherBomb to see the awesome animations for yourself!!
WeatherBomb is great for outdoor activities such as photography, hiking, biking, surfing, sailing, etc…, for your weather curiosities, or for your everyday general use.
New York Times - "it’s eye-catching and fun"
Business Insider - "Weather Bomb is an extremely detailed weather app".
This is not a "me too" weather app. WeatherBomb is different. WeatherBomb thinks outside the box.
★ Awesome weather map with smooth control.
★ Graphs to see a whole week of weather at a glance.
★ 7-days of weather forecast data!
★ Precipitation, Cloud, Wind, Temperature, Pressure and Wave Height.
★ Track the weather conditions anywhere in the world.
★ Two data sources: NWS/NOAA and Environment Canada data.
★ Intuitive and elegant user interface.
★ No ads with in-app purchases.
User Comments (ranked by “!”):
- "Great!!! Like it!!! ... incredible graphics. 10 stars!"
- "This app is simply amazing, i love it!!!!!"
- "Tons of useful info. Weather over time animated feature rocks !!!!"
- Awesome! Best weather app imaginable!!!
- "Whoa!!! I have to say, Ive used a ton of Weather apps... This one is amazing."
- "WeatherBomb is the bomb. Great app.!!"
- "Amazing! Better than anything I have ever used. Keep up the good work!"
- "I've used several weather Apps for 6+ years, but this App is, "the Bomb!!""
- "Holy $#*%! This is freaking awesome!"
- "Incredible! Loved it!"
- "This is an... ..absolutely brilliant weather application !"
- "Weather Bomb rocks! Great UI"
- "Pure awesomeness What a beautiful app."
- "As an amateur meteorologist, this app seriously impressed me"
- "As a commercial photographer, this app really helps me to plan ahead."
- "Best weather app by far! Makes it easy to plan my aerial video flights."
- "Awesome app Best weather app I have seen. Great for surfers mtb or anything outdoor."
- "Awesome Make sure to add wave height to data"
- "This is an absolutely unique and useful app for weather geeks and everyday folks. Lots of data beautifully visualized"
- "A refreshing UI compared to the mainstream weather apps"
- "Very Innovative Visualization"
- "Cool factor: 11 Excellent UI, very nice take on weather apps."
- "The ultimate weather app"
★ Follow current location - for travelers.
★ Material design.
★ More data. Higher resolution data.
★ More widgets.
★ Current conditions.
★ Customizable graphs, scales and themes.
★ More cool features, simple design, and elegance.
Get in touch with us, send your thoughts, and follow the latest news:
Want to play in the rain or fly a kite? WeatherBomb is where it's at!!
!!!!Added the weather forecast for the main cities!!!!
If the app is useful, send any comment, rate it or if you have any suggestions or find any bug, send an email to the developer account, to improve better the app.
Weather data is provided by Environment Canada.
• US and Canadian location support
• Current location support, always know the weather where you are
• Push Notifications for weather alerts
• Display your favorite location's current or 'feels like' temperature right on your home screen
• Temperature settings for Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Unit settings for Metric and Imperial
• Heat index / humidex and wind-chill values ('Feels Like')
• Detailed current condition with several customizable metrics including: Wind (speed and direction), Pressure, Visibility, Humidity, Dew Point, Sunrise, Sunset, and Moon Phase
• Interactive radar maps
- Layout gives you the information you need with no clutter.
- Radar (PRECIP-ET/N1P)
- Watches, warnings and alerts.
Weather Office has been designed to provide stable, fast and reliable performance. No needless delays like other products and no loading screens to view more than one forecast and no features you don't use.
Weather Office is rock solid and screaming fast.
We know you will enjoy having great weather data on your Android Device with Weather Office from X2 Studios.
Weather and forecasts are based on Environment Canada and/or NOAA/NWS data;
*Weather Office is ad supported.
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar & static infrared & visible imagery over Google Maps
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
-Lightweight and does not run in the background.
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Unofficial NOAA Weather+
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Update: I have been very busy trying to make ends meet with other projects, unfortunately I was not able to successfully monetize this application and some very negative comments from users removed my passion and my drive to invest time on it, despite the many many more positive and supportive emails. I have decided to make the app free. I will be bringing it up to date and adding a few new features this summer when I can find time. I apologize for the delay in responding to any emails you may have sent, this year was quite difficult for me.
Be sure to download the EmWeather Icon Pack for more icon options! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EmWeather.Iconsets
Easily configurable (just triple-click).