The best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
Note: The logarithm of a number is the exponent to which another fixed value, the base, must be raised to produce that number. For example, the logarithm of 1000 to base 10 is 3.
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelengkapan daftar kata dalam kamus ini belum 100%, kami akan selalu berusaha untuk menupdate dan menyempurnakanya. untuk ide, saran atau penambahan data silahkan kontak kami di email@example.com
This app is quite handy tool for School and College Students when working out Logs & Antilogs!
- Free Application
- Clean easy to use Interface.
- Calculate Logs and Anti-logs.
- Copy Results to Clipboard.
Note : (Negative numbers antilog calculation is not supported, will be incorporated in upcoming upgrade)
This calculator return only anwser, but return ✪ detail step by step solution ✪ for
[✔] A quadratic equations
[✔] A simplest trigonometric equations
[✔] A equation with a module (for example, |x + 1| + |x^2 – 7| = 20)
[✔] Supported all math symbols and functions. For example: sin(x), cos(x), exp(x), tan(x), ctan(x) and other.
[✔] Suported complex variables (solve complex equations)
Solve any equation types, such as:
[✔] linear equations
[✔] square (quatratic) and cubic equations
[✔] polynomial equations
[✔] trigonometric equations
[✔] exponential equations
[✔] logarithmic equations
[✔] equations with complex numbers
[✔] and other
The Calculator contain some features:
[✔] Numeric solutions for unsolvable equations (such as cos(x) = x^3 - x + 2)
[✔] Some examples
[✔] Сorrect input expression errors (for example, you enter x^2-x+1/x - 1=0 or e^-x^2=5)
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
1) Conversion between exponential and logarithmic form
2) Properties of logarithms
3) Evaluate logarithms
4) Solve Exponential Equations
5) Solve Logarithmic Equations
This is a video and hence a single click to see all the examples.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Não deixe de nos enviar críticas ou sugestões como novos cálculos pelo nosso twitter @Dcidiu ou pela Play Store.
E obrigado por baixar este aplicativo. Estamos trabalhando para melhorar a cada dia.
Calculatum gives you the ability to perform complex operations such as logarithms, roots, operations with parentheses, exponents, factorials, trigonometry, etc..
The result shows 13 significant figures is more accurate the calculator market.
Available in the following languages:
- Irrational inequations
- the probability
- Random variables
- Complex numbers
- Z transform
- Fourier transform
- Laplace transform
This is a Smart Worksheet on indices and logs. It consists of over 100 questions. The idea here is that you have a go at the problems first and then check out the video solution.
There are also useful tools embedded including an on-line calculator and an on-line equation solver. There is also an emailque button where you can ask a question about indices and logs and send it in.
Hope you enjoy the worksheet and any feedback is always appreciated. Cheers, Mark