The best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
Note: The logarithm of a number is the exponent to which another fixed value, the base, must be raised to produce that number. For example, the logarithm of 1000 to base 10 is 3.
This is a Smart Worksheet on indices and logs. It consists of over 100 questions. The idea here is that you have a go at the problems first and then check out the video solution.
There are also useful tools embedded including an on-line calculator and an on-line equation solver. There is also an emailque button where you can ask a question about indices and logs and send it in.
Hope you enjoy the worksheet and any feedback is always appreciated. Cheers, Mark
1. Basic Properties and Facts (includes properties of radicals, exponents, logarithms etc.,
2. Factoring and Solving equations
3. Methods of solving Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Solving equations with Square roots, Solving Equations with Absolute Values
4. Functions and graphs for parabola, eclipse, Hyperbola, circle etc.,
5. Common Algebraic Errors.
You can refer to this cheat sheet as a quick reference of algebraic formulas.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Now you have all useful math formulas and definitions handy and can always refer to them. There are a lot of drawings (including 3D), explaining all symbols used in formulas.
Range of material - high school.
The content is divided into sections and subsections so that it is easy to find any formula, definition or equation.
Many people have asked about integrals - already are, but here only at the secondary level. Advanced integrals are already available in a twin Matma2 application dedicated to the students.
There is also a paid version of the Math (MathPro), which does not show ads, and includes material from both Math and Math2 apps.
Current table of contents:
- Equation systems
- Integrals properties
- Integrals, basic formulas
- Solids of revolution
- Platonic Solids
Coming soon: vector calculus, differential calculus, analytic geometry, complex numbers, ... then the next sections.
Keywords: shortcut formulas solving triangles absolute value equations
This app is quite handy tool for School and College Students when working out Logs & Antilogs!
- Free Application
- Clean easy to use Interface.
- Calculate Logs and Anti-logs.
- Copy Results to Clipboard.
- Message/Email the results.
Note : (Negative numbers antilog calculation is not supported, will be incorporated in upcoming upgrade)
- Irrational inequations
- the probability
- Random variables
- Complex numbers
- Z transform
- Fourier transform
- Laplace transform
1. Common Integrals
(ii)Integrals of Rational and Irrational Functions
(iii)Integrals of Trigonometric Functions
(iv)Integrals of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
2. Integrals of Rational Functions
(i)Integrals involving ax + b
(ii)Integrals involving ax2 + bx + c
3. Integrals of Exponential Functions
4. Integrals of Logarithmic Functions
5. Integrals of Trig. Functions
Log Trigonometry Differentiation Calculus Newton Advanced Mathematics Maths IIT JEE AIEEE BITSAT BITS DCE Anna University etc WB JEE VITEEE
Don’t be afraid of all these difficult numbers and formulas, using of Algebra Calculator is very simple. Just enter a number and receive a result, or just see a formula. There are some points of Algebra Calculator:
- Table derivatives
- Free app
- Bright design
Algebra Calculator is your own studying helper and adviser! Download now and make your life much more easier!