IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
Help Rumble the flying squirrel to collect as many supplies as possible before winter arrives. escape from the snow storm that advances inexorably.
The road will be full of obstacles but with the help of bonuses and upgrades supplies won't miss!
- goals to achieve and complete
- infinite time racing
- funny sounds effect
- 100% indie game (no publisher or funder)
- more contents available in the following upgrades
for info and suggestion contact us
TRANSPORT BACK TO 2000
-Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast Classic
-Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion
FIERCE ENVIRONMENTS TO MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS GO INSANE
-Extra large hills for extra long hang time
-Parked transporters with conveniently angled ramps
-Occasional deep sea exploration opportunities
DONT GET TOO DELIRIOUS
-Choose from 3, 5 or 10 minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
-Play in touch or tilt control modes
-Continue the madness with 16 Mini games
-Listen to tracks from your own music playlist
-Universal Build - Buy once and play across multiple devices
-Controller Support - Play with your Power A Moga, Xbox, and all HID controllers!
-Play on your Nvidia Shield!
- - - - -
SEGA, the SEGA logo and CRAZY TAXI are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBC games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skin.
* Supports Moga and iCade gamepads, Nyko PlayPad, Xperia Play, Wiimote and Sixaxis.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for many popular GBC games.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Rewind gameplay 16 seconds back with a single keypress.
* Share your current progress in a GBC game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Use GameLink emulation to play with other users over local network or Internet.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Record game soundtrack to MIDI files and use them as ringtones.
* On-screen buttons can be freely rearranged.
Please notice that VGB will not play GBA games: you will need VGBA for that. VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
As featured in SHIELD Hub. Play it on your TV or on NVIDIA SHIELD!
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
You are Rambo fighter is in the center of the kross road and dangerous, angry and crazy enemies approach from the four sides. When they get to the tile next to the hero, swipe furiously in that direction to kill it with your Rambo rumble fist of FURY. If they are too far away (2 tiles away from the hero), swiping in the enemy's direction will do nothing because your fury fist can't reach; don't rush. The swipe must occur within that 1 tile next to hero. Swiping fast is the key to victory! Good Luck and rumble on!
This game is different, it presents a king of the hill challenge.
Defeat and eliminate endless waves of furious enemies in this rumble retro styled cartoon game. Be the Rambo of fury fighters! Don't let those crazy dangerous barbarians get you.
A total of 10+ furious krossy heroes to use. They are unlocked when scores are met. Compete with friends to see who will unlock all heroes first by rumbling rushing enemies off the crossy road with fury power.
The entire world will witness the BEST of the BEST with the in game score board. Scores are live so competition is fierce. Compete with friends and foes around the globe and see who is the best in rumble. Eliminate their scores from the top. Do not be defeated fighters. How long can you tank with your fury hero?
Eliminate everything in your way. Defeat the weak, and be the quickest strongest fighter. Release the stress, anger, fury by playing this fast and easy to play game with endless waves of addicting fun.
A great way to eliminate time. In a bored and boring situation? Need to kill couple minutes time? Perfect time to fire up Crossy Heroes and start kicking major FURY ass! Danger awaits every play.
FREE TO PLAY
Totally free to play with no in app purchases, just a few ads. Try something new!
Game forum: http://strategyfirst.com/timelines/forum
Timelines: Assault on America is a fictional WWII Real Time Strategy (RTS) game that asks the question; "What if Germany invaded the United States?"
-12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
-4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
-Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
-Cross Platform multiplayer IOS/Android/PC/Mac/LINUX
-20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades) Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
-Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
-Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
-Learning AI that adjusts to the player's skill level
-Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
-Available in English/French/Italian/German/Spanish/Russian
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timelinesAOA
Audio engine : FMOD Studio by Firelight Technologies