- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 700+ languages.
-Search Bibles by language or by country.
-Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Watch Bible Video! See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your other devices.
Localized Bibles based on your device language: Arabic, Chinese , English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App or email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is Online: http://bible.is.
Add your own highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes. Customize your reading experience. Access everything when you’re connected, or download specific versions for offline use.
* See Bible text immediately when you start the app
* No disturbing splash screens or branding logos
* No Internet connection needed
* Simple and hassle-free
* Lighting-fast search
* Version comparison using split screen
* Navigate verses in easy and advanced ways
* Notes, highlights, and bookmarks with custom colored labels
* Progress markers to track your Bible reading
* Fully customizable colors & fonts
* Daily verse widgets for your Home screen
* King James version (KJV) is included
* 80+ translations freely available to download
* Supports additional versions from PalmBible+ PDB files
- English: American Standard Version (ASV), Bible in Basic English, Darby, Douay-Rheims, King James (Red Letter Edition), Webster, World English Bible (WEB), Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
- Chinese: Union (Traditional/Simplified), Chinese KJV, Pinyin
- Czech: Bible Kralická, Ekumenicky Cesky
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- Finnish: 1776 translation, Pyhä Raamattu
- French: Martin, Darby, Louis Segond, Ostervald
- German: Lutherbibel 1545/1912, Elberfelder 1871/1905, Schlachter
- Greek: Byzantine/Majority Text, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Tischendorf, Westcott/Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo, Modern
- Hungarian: Karoli
- Indonesian: Get the Indonesian version of this app
- Italian: Diodati Bibbia, Riveduta
- Japanese: 口語訳
- Korean: Revised Version
- Latin: Clementine Vulgate, Nova Vulgata
- Latvian: Latviešu Jaunā Derība
- Myanmar (Burmese): Judson
- Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap
- Philippines (Tagalog): Ang Dating Biblia
- Polish: Nowa Biblia Gdańska (NBG), Uwspółcześniona Biblia Gdańska (UBG), Biblia Gdańska 1632
- Portuguese: Almeida Atualizada
- Romanian: Cornilescu, Biblia Ortodoxa
- Russian: Синодальный перевод
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Thai: KJV
- Ukrainian: P.Kulish
This app is based on Qucik Bible code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Qucik Bible: https://github.com/yukuku/androidbible
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
- Totalmente en español, contiene el Antiguo y el Nuevo Testamento al completo.
- (NUEVO) Planes de lectura: múltiples planes de lectura para leer la Biblia en 45, 60, 90 o 365 días (algunos sólo en la versión PRO).
- (NUEVO) Continue la lectura desde el último versículo que haya leído con un sólo click!
- Renovado diseño con ActionBar. Diseño especial para tablets.
- Copie versículos al portapapeles.
- Pack de iconos renovado.
- ¡No necesita conexión a Internet para cargar la Biblia! (a excepción de que se quiera compartir algún versículo en las redes sociales).
- Selecciona tus versículos favoritos y accede a ellos fácilmente.
- Versículo aleatorio en la pantalla principal
- Búsqueda de términos contextual: búsqueda en toda la Biblia, restringida a un Testamento, restringida a un Libro o restringida a un Capítulo concreto. El término buscado aparecerá en negrita dentro de los versículos seleccionados.
- Comparte los versículos que consideres importantes mediante las aplicaciones de mensajería y redes sociales.
- Cambia el tamaño de letra a tu gusto, para hacer la lectura más sencilla y cómoda.
Para obtener más funcionalidades adquiera la versión "Biblia Reina Valera PRO"
- Lea la Biblia en formato apaisado/horizontal o retrato/vertical.
- (NUEVO) Todos los planes de lectura activados.
- Tres modos de contraste para facilitar la lectura: diurno, nocturno y sepia.
- Sin publicidad.
- Velocidad mejorada.
Read the bible and refer to commentaries wherever you are :
-over 40 English versions of the bible including ESV, KJV and NET.
-totally offline after initial downloads.
-the bible in over 70 different languages: Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Russian and many more. ( the full list is below)
With split-screen viewing and advanced search, Holy Bible is a powerful Bible study app. Installthe app and you will have immediate access to download more than 100 Bible study resources.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your Bibles, Bible commentaries, dictionaries, maps, notes, bookmarks, Scripture highlights, and book ribbons are stored on your device so you don't need a constant internet connection. You have full functionality even when you're in airplane mode or out of WIFI range.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
FULL-SCREEN BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full-screen and immerse yourself in the text, with the possebility to move to a night mode.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, you can perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Bookmark verses
* Highlight words and passages
* Take notes that can be tied to Bible verses (like margin notes in your paper Bible)
* Organize your Library of Bible resources
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
SOCIAL BIBLE STUDY
Share Bible verses with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
HUNDREDS OF BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES
Access a vast collection of Bible study resources with hundreds of resources and many others deeply discounted. Download Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, Bible concordances, popular Christian books, Bible maps, and much more.
the list of languages :
and many more to come
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, Kutsal Kitap
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
Es totalmente en español, clasificada en:
- El Antiguo Testamento
- El Nuevo Testamento
- Biblia Completa.
Bajate esta APP ya que es 100% gratuita y recomendada.
Ten la palabra del señor en tu celular ó tablet android.
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
Es totalmente en español, clasificada en:
- El Antiguo Testamento
- El Nuevo Testamento
Posee funcionalidades como:
- Agregar versículos a favoritos
- Crear notas a los versículos
- Buscador de palabras, frases completas o parciales
- Compartir versículos con los contactos por: Correo, SMS, Facebook, Twiter, etc.
- Configuración de tamaño de fuentes de títulos
- Configuración de tamaño de fuentes de versículos
-Escucha la Biblia cómodamente de su teléfono celular.
- No requiere conexión a Internet.
Santa Biblia + Biblia reina valera 1960 for your android devices. Offered with KJV English Bible, utilizing the power of android device for Spanish speaking community.
A simple, yet a powerful design allows users to easily read the Bible, navigate, highlight important verses, bookmark and take notes.
- Audio Bible
- Offered with KJV English Bible
-Highlight important verses with selected color scheme, (Yellow, Green, Tan, Orange and Blue)
-Search function for easy navigation
-Side Notes – Attach your thoughts, comments and meditation or book for future reference
-Share your favorite verse through Mail, SMS, Facebook
-Choose from a selection of different font style ( Arial, Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Trebuchet MS)
-Easily increase/decrease font size
-Retrieve highlighted verses
-No Internet connection needed
CELUBIBLIA, CAMBIARA MI VIDA PARA SIEMPRE!
EN LA VERSIÓN DE CELUBIBLIA AIO PRO; RECIBE:
1.- 11 TRADUCCIONES DE LA BIBLIA.
2.- 11 DICCIONARIOS
3.- 8 LIBROS DE COMENTARIOS Y NOTAS BÍBLICAS
4.- 3 AÑOS DE LECTURA DIARIA.
5.- 11 MAPAS DE LA BIBLIA
6.- ACTUALIZACIONES DE POR VIDA.
7.- SOPORTE TÉCNICO LAS 24 HORAS DEL DÍA LOS 365 DÍAS DEL AÑO.
IDEAL PARA NIÑOS: Biblia Reina Valera CeluBiblia
Reina Valera Gómez (© 2010)
Instruye al niño en el camino que debe andar; y aun cuando fuere viejo no se apartará de él.
IDEAL PARA JOVENES:
Reina Valera Gómez (© 2010)
Acuérdate de tu Creador en los días de tu juventud, antes que vengan los días malos, y lleguen los años, de los cuales digas: No tengo en ellos contentamiento;
IDEAL PARA ADULTOS:
Reina Valera Gómez (© 2010)
Lámpara es a mis pies tu palabra, y lumbrera a mi camino.
Contenido de CELUBIBLIA AIO FREE,
-PLAN DE LECTURA DIARIA CON VERSÍCULOS EXPLICADOS!
-DIFERENTES TRADUCCIONES DE LA BIBLIA
-DIFERENTES Y NUEVOS DICCIONARIOS BÍBLICOS
-NOTAS Y COMENTARIOS BÍBLICOS
-BÚSQUEDA INTERACTIVA DE PALABRAS
-Traducciones de La Biblia Contenidas:
Traducción Lenguaje Actual (TLA)
Reina Valera Gomez (RVG)
Reina Valera 1995 (RV95)
Reina Valera 1960 (RV60)
Reina Valera 2000 (RV2000)
La Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
Moderm King James (KJV)
La Biblia de las Americas (LBA)
Dios Habla Hoy (DHH)
La Biblia de los Hispanos (LBH)
Biblia Latinoamericana (BL)
Diccionario Bíblico Certeza
Diccionario de Mini Biografías
Diccionario de Nombres Hitchcock's
Diccionario de Geografía Biblica
Diccionario Bíblico Fredy
Diccionario de Anécdotas e Ilustraciones
Diccionario Bíblico Pastoral
Diccionario según la Biblia Jerusalén
Diccionario de Concordancia
Diccionario Bíblico e Índice de Referencias
Diccionario Bíblico Arqueológico
Comentario Bíblico Siglo XXI
Notas de la Biblia Reina Valera 1995
Comentario de la Biblia Plenitud
Comentario Bíblico Mundo Hispano
Notas de la Biblia de las Américas
Comentario Biblia Matthew Henry
We currently support 2 of the most popular bible versions, "King James Version" (KJV) for English language and "La Biblia de las Américas" (LBLA) for Spanish language. More translations and versions coming in future updates.
Use swipe gestures to navigate. Swipe down to get a random one. Share verses with friends and family by long tapping the screen and hear them being spoken out loud by tapping on the "speak(lips)" icon in the title bar (internet connection recommended, but works with internal text-to-speech as well). You can also mannage your bookmarks and search trough the entire bible.
Use the titlebar for fast navigation. Press on the "home" icon to get to the main screen; press on the title to quickly get to the book list or available versions; use the "bookmark" icon to add or remove a verse from Bookmarks, the "speak(lips)" icon for text-to-speech, the "search" icon to search trough the entire Bible, or the "share" icon in the main screen to tell others about this app.
- KJV and LBLA Bible versions;
- animated gestures;
- great looking UI;
- only one verse at a time is shown on screen so you can better focus you attention and understand it's true meaning;
- swipe gestures to navigate trough verses;
- spread the word by sharing verses when long tapping the screen;
- interactive titlebar that shows your location, total number of verses in a book (and the current verse) and helps navigation;
- complex search functionality to help you find what you need trough all books and chapters;
- manage bookmarks list;
- high quality text-to-speech;
- set your preferences.
Use the HOLY BIBLE VERSES APP in Church or with family and friends:
- quicly go to the verses being read in church and follow along;
- learn the bible, show it to your friends and family, spread the good word;
- have fun by seeing which verse faith throws at you by using the "Touch of Grace" option in the main screen;
- go to a random chapter of the ible and start reading from there;
- curious about statistics? see how many times the name of our saviour, JESUS CHRIST apperas in the bible by searching for it and seeing the number of results;
- the easy interaction that our app provides will make going trough the Bible a fun and personal experience for everyone.
*** TEXT-TO-SPEECH ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. Sorry for that.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings. On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
Please use the "Report" option in the menu to send us feedback.
The internet permissions are needed for text-to-speech and the phone state permission is needed for ads. The app is free but we need ad support to carry on, maintain it, and improve it. We appreciate your understanding and support and thank you for giving our app a try!
* Selection by testament, books and chapters.
* Easy to read.
* Nice letter.
Contents of the Old Testament; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah
Contents of the New Testament; Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John and Revelation.
I am always making improvements to my apps, and would love your feedback. You can help me make the good word better by giving tips on how to improve the app.
Thank you for downloading the Holy Bible and God Bless!
☆ android 4.2.2(Jelly bean) bible page pop-up error correction.
Read the Bible through lifove bible app in your android phone!
Lifove bible surport 37 kind of different bibles of 17 country.
Anywhere, anytime, you can serch the bible verse and read. Especially you can note in the bible verse.
You can read the Bible to compare different version.
(* Please pray for use the NIV bible quackly. many peoples need to NIV bible. but we have to permission from BIBLICA.)
* Lifove Bible app
This app is a viewer to support "*.lfa" bible data files. Currently, this supports many different languages such as English (KJV, ASV, Darby, YLT) Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, Indonesian, Finnish, Portuguese, Thai, Latin, Russian, Japanese, Tagalog, French, Hebrew, Greek, etc.
You can check the chapter you read and add home widgets with your favorite verses.
If you want to write a memo for a certain verse, please, long-click the verse, then you can write a simple memo.
Please, run this app and enjoy many features to help you read Bible! Because of copyright issue, some versions are not available. If you want to see more Bible versions, please check the copyright and provide information about the version. Then, I can add more Bible versions.
license support: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bible, 圣经, 聖經 ,聖書, 성경, БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, Bibel, Bijbel, La Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, Bibbia, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, etc
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the NIV Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT) or NASB can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why it's the top selling Bible on Android smart phones and tablets.
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
- The Best selling Bible app for Android
- Fast and easy to use
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker
- Night mode for low light reading
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- View your reading History
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV), King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS), Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT), Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
More from developer
NOTE: *** This has same features than Standard version. This version supports: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese. Please try, the standard version first. ***
º Free access to 60+ bibles, including modern translations:
English: NASB, AMP, ESV, KJV, NIV, NKJV, NLT, MSG
French: BDS-IDS, LSG, PDV, MARTIN, DARBY
Spanish: NBLH, NVI, RVA, RVR, DHH
º (*) If you enjoy NASB (English), LBLA, NBLH (Spanish), we make it easier now for you to download directly from our software.
º It's FREE. No payment required to try and read your favorite bible. See *Quick Help* instructions below to access free download.
º LiveBible stores your browsing history on SD card. SD card is required for offline mode.
º Online/Offline (no data connection). Turn on Wi-Fi (when available) to connect and download bible to read offline.
º Supports Words of Jesus (red-letter) for many translations
New International Version
New International Version 1984
New American Standard Bible
New King James Version
English Standard Version
New Living Translation
International Standard Version
World English Bible
º Create personal note. Share your note to friends by email, facebook, SMS.
º Search the bible for a reference based on context search or a single keyword.
º Keep in touch with your local church RSS feed
º Use built-in Audio player to listen to podcast
User interface: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian
English: AMP,ASV,DARBY,ESV,GNT,KJV,NASB,NIV,NIV1984,NKJV,NLT,ISV, DOUAY-RHEIMS,YOUNG,MSG,WE (NT),WYC (NT)
Additional translations in:
Portuguese, Chinese, Creole, Russian,
Ukrainian, Hungarian, Dutch, Philippines, Hebrew, Latin
Recently added translations:
º CEI2008 (Italian)
º English Revised Version
º Matthew Henry Commentary (Whole)
>>INTERNET : Requires internet access to download bible
>>ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Checks that internet is available
>>WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Stores bibles to SD card for offline viewing. Bible can be big. Not being stored on internal memory.
>>WAKE_LOCK : Prevent phone from sleeping. Used to prevent phone from sleeping while playing audio.
>>RECORD_AUDIO : Need this permission to record audio note, Church Service or even Tape Dubbing feature
>>LiveBible does not collect and/or store any information about you. Or access phone properties and contacts.